Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Another Man's Raising My Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Man's Raising My Son (1601 Views)

“I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Man's Raising My Son by LewisHamilton15: 4:39pm On Jan 31
Another man's raising my son..

This is because I met a young lady four years ago and proposed a relationship to her not knowing she's been betrothed by another man. Things went well and she spent almost every night in my house.

Things Fell Apart the day one of her friends told me she has been engaged by a man just few months ago and were waiting for traditional rites and some other things. I confronted her and she reluctantly agreed. We separated but I never knew she was few weeks pregnant until she was four months pregnant.
The friend told me the pregnancy was mine so I called my ex and she accepted but said she will not give the child to me because it will destroy her relationship. She also said I refused to take care of her and I promised to pay her whatever she has spent. She insisted it will destroy her marriage and abruptly ended the call. Since that I have been calling but wasn't reaching her.

I heard that she and her husband relocated to a neighboring state.

Last week I saw her but hid myself...I later inqired from her friend and the friend told me they are back and the kid I saw with her was mine and that the boy resembles me stressing that if my ex's husband sees me there will be problem. She also urged me not to destroy her friend's marriage.

But I want my son back by all means and I am ready to pay anything demanded of me. Honestly, I have been going through sleepless nights since I saw my ex with my kid.
How do I get my son back without breaking her marriage?

Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by ObamaMessi: 4:40pm On Jan 31
grin grin You're the most foolish fool I have ever seen since I was born. What an idiot are you? A child? A son for that matter. Is your brain running backwards? Why should you care about the health of her marriage at expense of losing your son? Women are very stupid and cunning---cheats---and I am 💯 percent sure that stupid ex of yours is smashing men outside thereby making her husband a simp. Go and take your son! Go without fear and if possible, insist on DNA test. But don't pity a woman who was cheating after being engaged. Go and save your fellow MAN!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by VeryWickedMan: 4:43pm On Jan 31
You can get her back as a widow easily because only a weak man accepts another man's pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by zeuss: 4:46pm On Jan 31
she does not deserve to be married get your child and damn the consequences for her. wickedness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by EreluRoz: 4:47pm On Jan 31
Believe this at your own peril.

He's the same person as the first commenter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by drimzsmoke(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31
The Op and Obama.messi are one and the same!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by MrCork: 4:48pm On Jan 31
LewisHamilton15:
This is because I met a young lady four years ago and proposed a relationship to her not knowing she's been betrothed by another man. Things went well and she spent almost every night in my house. Things Fell Apart the day one of her friends told me she has been engaged by a man just few months ago and were waiting for traditional rites and some other things. I confronted her and she reluctantly agreed. We separated but I never knew she was few weeks pregnant until she was four months pregnant. The friend told me the pregnancy was mine so I called my ex and she accepted but said she will not give the child to me because it will destroy her relationship. She also said I refused to take care of her and I promised to pay her whatever she has spent. She insisted it will destroy her marriage and abruptly ended the call. Since that I have been calling but wasn't reaching her. I heard that she and her husband relocated to a neighboring state.
Last week I saw her but hid myself...I later inqired from her friend and the friend told me they are back and the kid I saw with her was mine and that the boy resembles me stressing that if my ex's husband sees me there will be problem. She also urged me not to destroy her friend's marriage. But I want my son back by all means and I am ready to pay anything demanded of me. Honestly, I have been going through sleepless nights since I saw my ex with my kid.

angry
Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by MrCork: 4:49pm On Jan 31
LewisHamilton15:
This is because I met a young lady four years ago and proposed a relationship to her not knowing she's been betrothed by another man. Things went well and she spent almost every night in my house. Things Fell Apart the day one of her friends told me she has been engaged by a man just few months ago and were waiting for traditional rites and some other things. I confronted her and she reluctantly agreed. We separated but I never knew she was few weeks pregnant until she was four months pregnant. The friend told me the pregnancy was mine so I called my ex and she accepted but said she will not give the child to me because it will destroy her relationship. She also said I refused to take care of her and I promised to pay her whatever she has spent. She insisted it will destroy her marriage and abruptly ended the call. Since that I have been calling but wasn't reaching her. I heard that she and her husband relocated to a neighboring state.
Last week I saw her but hid myself...I later inqired from her friend and the friend told me they are back and the kid I saw with her was mine and that the boy resembles me stressing that if my ex's husband sees me there will be problem. She also urged me not to destroy her friend's marriage. But I want my son back by all means and I am ready to pay anything demanded of me. Honestly, I have been going through sleepless nights since I saw my ex with my kid.

Is she lightskin? angry
Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by Carcholce: 4:53pm On Jan 31
MrCork:

Is she lightskin? angry

From the reports we gathered, she’s an albino. Very light skin.
Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by Ballzproblem2: 4:53pm On Jan 31
h
Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by Calvary247(f): 4:57pm On Jan 31
Get your son back man. The woman is doglike and doesn't deserve to marry.
Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by Calvary247(f): 4:58pm On Jan 31
ObamaMessi:
grin grin You're the most foolish fool I have ever seen since I was born. What an idiot are you? A child? A son for that matter. Is your brain running backwards? Why should you care about the health of her marriage at expense of losing your son? Women are very stupid and cunning---cheats---and I am 💯 percent sure that stupid ex of yours is smashing men outside thereby making her husband a simp. Go and take your son! Go without fear and if possible, insist on DNA test. But don't pity a woman who was cheating after being engaged. Go and save your fellow MAN!!!
ObamaMessi smiley smiley
Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by efelicity: 5:01pm On Jan 31
Ok do not destroy another man's family. Just let it past you will born another child.
Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by Greattestman: 5:03pm On Jan 31
Go and get your son back if you are wise.
Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by Stillwhites(m): 5:08pm On Jan 31
What do I tell you now? But if I have something to say is that you should not temper with that woman's marriage.

1 Like

Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:16pm On Jan 31
I thought you men like to deny pregnancy? Just because you have seen another man loving and accepting your ex with the pregnancy, you want to go and destroy her marriage? What is wrong with you? Go and marry another woman and bear another child, leave your ex alone, another man is ready to groom the child.
Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by okunwaye(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31
LewisHamilton
obamamessi
VictorMessi1
belongs to same person angry

1 Like

Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by Notorioustroll: 5:31pm On Jan 31
okunwaye:
LewisHam.ilton
obama.messi
VictorMes.si1
Be careful before I take up your matter👉
Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by Sonnobax15(m): 5:34pm On Jan 31
lipsrsealed
My elder bro is presently in the same shoes with you,op......But in my bro's case,the baby's mama even gave my bros number to her new husband and he was threatening my bro to steer clear from the child (my bros daughter) cheesy. My bro wey kukuma get stubborn head don tell the husband say if he never get him time yet.....the baby's mama knows the extent my bro can go just to have his baby back grin. So she has been begging my bro to please have a man to man conversation with her husband angry.

Op,so if you really want your baby back,then,go to any extent to have her back undecided
Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by drimzsmoke(m): 5:34pm On Jan 31
When Vector said, "wise men looking for me cause they've heard of me, replicating myself in many minds, there's an herd of me, you must have heard of me". HE WAS TALKING ABOUT OBAMA.MESSI!!!!

I think this guy has more than 70 monickers on nairaland!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by okunwaye(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31
Notorioustroll:
Be careful before I take up your matter👉
them no born you well you this taraba boy, belike you don forget who i be angry
Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by Karen2024(f): 5:37pm On Jan 31
okunwaye:

them no born you well you this taraba boy, belike you don forget who i be angry
Who are you? Shut up before he crucifies you on the cross of Calvary.
Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by okunwaye(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31
Karen2024:
Who are you? Shut up before he crucifies you on the cross of Calvary.
another alternative acc, seems you forgot how i change am for you that year angry

1 Like

Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by SlayerOfSatanst: 5:40pm On Jan 31
drimzsmoke:
When Vector said, "wise men looking for me cause they've heard of me, replicating myself in many minds, there's an herd of me, you must have heard of me". HE WAS TALKING ABOUT OBAMA.MESSI!!!!

I think this guy has more than 70 monickers on nairaland!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Be careful before I come for you 👉
Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by drimzsmoke(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31
okunwaye:
LewisHamilton
obamamessi
VictorMessi1

Notorious.troll
Karen.2024
Messi.1
Calvary.247
zeu.ss
Slayerof.satanst
Role.xxxy
e.felicity
Still.whites
Greattest.man
Nata.liace
Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by Nazgul: 5:43pm On Jan 31
LewisHamilton15:
@bolded.

You couldn't even take care of her while you two were together. You promised to pay her whatever she spent, and still couldn't afford to do so.

Yet you want to claim a child. Do you know what it takes to train a child in this Tinubu's administration? Do you know how much nursery and primary schools charge these days? You've not even talked about feeding, clothing, medical bills...etc.

If you don't have any stable means of income, better leave that girl alone and focus on your life.

2 Likes

Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by CandidAdmin(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31
Useless story.
And 1 mumu mod go take am Fp
Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by Franzinni: 5:59pm On Jan 31
Forget about the boy ... There is no point Fighting for any child, he is not suffering where he is so leave him there.

You are only thinking about yourself and that is why you are worried ... Let them be and face your life ... That child will still demand atonement for the transgressions of you and and his butterfly legged mother. Because he is living a lie.

1 Like

Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by LewisHamilton15: 6:03pm On Jan 31
Nazgul:
@bolded.

You couldn't even take care of her while you two were together. You promised to pay her whatever she spent, and still couldn't afford to do so.

Yet you want to claim a child. Do you know what it takes to train a child in this Tinubu's administration? Do you know how much nursery and primary schools charge these days? You've not even talked about feeding, clothing, medical bills...etc.

If you don't have any stable means of income, better leave that girl alone and focus on your life.
Who told you I didn't take care of her? I took good care of her. She spent most nights in my house but it's just that she didn't tell me she was pregnant for me so how am I supposed to know? That was just a pretext to deny me of my son. Man I know myself I can take care of four kids.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Really Love At First Sight / Ten Commandments Of Dating! / How To Get A Man To Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.