Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,864 members, 7,828,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Another Man's Raising My Son - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Man's Raising My Son (1588 Views)

“I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by MrCork: 8:03pm On Jan 31
Carcholce:

From the reports we gathered, she’s an albino. Very light skin.

If she's lightskin then she's inosent....KEEP HER!!!!(REAL TALK) angry
Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by Karen2024(f): 8:39pm On Jan 31
okunwaye:
another alternative acc, seems you forgot how i change am for you that year angry
change it for who?
Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by Chummynoni(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31
SlayerOfSatanst:
Be careful before I come for you 👉
is this a noble job you derive pleasure in? Trolling people day and night?i wish say i fit give you brain-resetting slap
Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by ghettochild(m): 9:33pm On Jan 31
look for the man's number n ask to meet with him physically or meet him under the guise of business proposal.
when he sees u...
his brain will click...
and then go ahead n tell him how his wife was with u and she never told u she was engaged...
at the end of the day..... go with police to his home n get ur son ooo
Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by Phabulous4(m): 9:35pm On Jan 31
Friends frenemy...

The child is not yours until you confirm through paternity test... That friend inciting you with stories will deny you when trouble comes.
LewisHamilton15:
Another man's raising my son..
This is because I met a young lady four years ago and proposed a relationship to her not knowing she's been betrothed by another man. Things went well and she spent almost every night in my house. Things Fell Apart the day one of her friends told me she has been engaged by a man just few months ago and were waiting for traditional rites and some other things. I confronted her and she reluctantly agreed. We separated but I never knew she was few weeks pregnant until she was four months pregnant. The friend told me the pregnancy was mine so I called my ex and she accepted but said she will not give the child to me because it will destroy her relationship. She also said I refused to take care of her and I promised to pay her whatever she has spent. She insisted it will destroy her marriage and abruptly ended the call. Since that I have been calling but wasn't reaching her. I heard that she and her husband relocated to a neighboring state.
Last week I saw her but hid myself...I later inqired from her friend and the friend told me they are back and the kid I saw with her was mine and that the boy resembles me stressing that if my ex's husband sees me there will be problem. She also urged me not to destroy her friend's marriage. But I want my son back by all means and I am ready to pay anything demanded of me. Honestly, I have been going through sleepless nights since I saw my ex with my kid.
How do I get my son back without breaking her marriage?
Re: Another Man's Raising My Son by rosemary67l: 9:29am On Feb 01
another alternative acc, seems you forgot how i change am for you that year another alternative acc, seems you forgot how i change am for you that year ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? / Women Problems Starts With Men / In Love With A Promiscous,pregnant Girl(i Need Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.