Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March (15488 Views)

LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis / LCC To Commence Tolling On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge On April 1st. / Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by SoNature(m): 10:01pm On Jan 31
SalamRushdie:

Yiu don't live in Lekki then..the road has never been good for one day so please stop lying ..I am speaking as a very regular of that road for many years now

Oga, Lekki-Ajah Expressway is the best road in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by Whois(m): 10:07pm On Jan 31
SoNature:

Have you been to oshodi-apapa express way or ikorodu road?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by zeestone99(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31
SoNature:
That road that used to be the best in Lagos is gradually deteriorating because they stopped tolling motorists. Unfortunately, massive traffic gridlock is about to return again. I'm just ambivalent about this news.

You mean without tolling citizens Nigeria can't afford to give her citizens good road?

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by unmask: 10:12pm On Jan 31
Jokerman:
What is the essence of tolling?
Road repairs. The tolls paid for the road repairs
Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by fitinwell: 10:14pm On Jan 31
Nemere2020:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/31/lagos-moves-resume-tolling-lekki-ikoyi-link-bridge-march?fbclid=IwAR1TQahQ7hd72gfDrOF_aw-1-56DDNtqVVIzEQ7srmeoHr4VucD4kPJ9Orc

I know it's a gradual process.. but definitely Lekki Toll gate will come up again..

And this time no bloody civilians can Stop the Government in Power...

We are our own problem...
Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by Blazadenise(m): 10:17pm On Jan 31
Dream that will never happen....we go thru wait to see na..
Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by PHAYOL81: 10:23pm On Jan 31
Support this move in as much as the state is the one collecting it into their coffer to strenghten their capacities towards the implementation of this year's budget's requirement. This will further allow them more room for sustainable development on social, economics, infrastructure, and financial commitments.
Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by SalamRushdie: 10:30pm On Jan 31
SoNature:

You don't even know the road be that , it's the worst road in Lagos at the moment , it has never been smooth or good .. horrible road
Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by SalamRushdie: 10:31pm On Jan 31
PHAYOL81:
Support this move in as much as the state is the one collecting it into their coffer to strenghten their capacities towards the implementation of this year's budget's requirement. This will further allow them more room for sustainable development on social, economics, infrastructure, and financial commitments.

You are a clown , I am sure you are not even going to pay toll
Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by shonepa(m): 10:35pm On Jan 31
Oboi......toll gate traffic again?
Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by owem19(m): 10:40pm On Jan 31
You don dey peel am.yoy you go gree las las
post=128223843:
In saner climes, when tolls are collected, it is pushed back into the society and use for the betterment of the citizens.

If that is what it will be used for in this part of the world, it is highly welcome
Bit if it is going to be looted (this is what the sane ones put of the ones protesting) are really scared of.
The government should let the citizens believe in them
Sanwo-Olu is really trying with infrastructures as we can all see anyways.

God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by favor914: 10:44pm On Jan 31
Enddy50ty:
If it’s true that they still want to toll that gate, then true-true na jagaban send dem to shoot innocent protesters.
Next time, they should immediately without any hesitation, shoot more of you hoodlums with rapid machine gun fire.

Lekki toll gate na Federal Government property, wetin concern Lekki toll gate with criminal Endsars protesters?
Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by toujurs: 10:48pm On Jan 31
money121:
Na person wey go protest lose bayi cry
I'm telling you. People just lost their loved one's unnecessarily for an agitation funded by internet fraudsters.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by stacyadams: 10:49pm On Jan 31
Urrcchins will not pay one Kobo,they will fly above the toll gates like bats grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by toujurs: 10:51pm On Jan 31
favor914:
Next time, they should immediately without any hesitation, shoot more of you hoodlums with rapid machine gun fire.

Lekki toll gate na Federal Government property, wetin concern Lekki toll gate with criminal Endsars protesters?
Beer parlour olosho. Get a proper decent job and have mercy on your family name. Pity them. It's so shameful.
Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by megidax: 11:04pm On Jan 31
Let them try it. We will make Lagos ungovernable. Greater than End SARS is coming if they try it.

Sanwo Olu get ready for the fire that will consume you.
Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by PHAYOL81: 11:28pm On Jan 31
SalamRushdie:

You are a clown , I am sure you are not even going to pay toll

whether I'll pay toll fare or not should be my decision not your business. And you don't have to worry yourself sick about the returning toll fare too: if you don't wann pay, you can always use alternative routes. It's not a must that your journey through the facility.
GOOD NIGHT
Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by kenmaro: 11:49pm On Jan 31
I knew this is coming with the current administration at the federal level.
Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by tojahh(m): 11:56pm On Jan 31
I will not pay!

I still have the pictures of me voting APC grin

The Lord is wonderful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by TheAlchemist: 12:25am On Feb 01
If only we have leaders that can think outside the box...
Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by OChimex: 3:07am On Feb 01
[quote author= post=128223843]In saner climes, when tolls are collected, it is pushed back into the society and use for the betterment of the citizens.

If that is what it will be used for in this part of the world, it is highly welcome
Bit if it is going to be looted (this is what the sane ones put of the ones protesting) are really scared of.

Here in the US, toll is optional. Same as using the expressway.

You only use them when you are in a hurry and want shortcut.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by ycat: 5:37am On Feb 01
What took them this long! People who can't afford to pay should use another road. There can't be good roads without money. We need more good roads with tolls all over Yorubaland for people who want it.
Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by BoboKush(m): 8:15am On Feb 01
Something end Sars people suppose scatter then as una leave m..... Wetin una expect nt to be tolled [center][/center][center][/center]
Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by sweetgala(m): 8:24am On Feb 01
post=128223843:
In saner climes, when tolls are collected, it is pushed back into the society and use for the betterment of the citizens.

Bit if it is going to be looted (this is what the sane ones among the peope protesting) are really scared of.

Stop saying nonsense you don't know about this "saner climes" I've lived in Europe for most of my life and I don't see these sanity you keep banging on about.
The only sanity I see is from citizens in their interactions with each other and less the insanity of the government which is no different to what is available in Nigeria of any other democratic countries where politicians run the show.
Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by grandstar(m): 8:35am On Feb 01
This may not be the right time.

The weekly depreciation of the Naira and attendant high inflation seems to be the straw that breaks the camel's back
Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by Irrunobo(f): 10:42am On Feb 01
IVORY2009:

This introvated woman again shocked

Shut up fake soldier undecided
Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by IVORY2009(m): 10:49am On Feb 01
Irrunobo:

Shut up fake soldier undecided

May friend grin longest time

Bawo ni cheesy
Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by Irrunobo(f): 10:50am On Feb 01
IVORY2009:

May friend grin longest time

Bawo ni cheesy

I'm fine thank you. Don't disturb my business again this time. Bye
Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by Emekaonline: 11:17am On Feb 01
Balkan:
Thank God. I will speak Yoruba for them and they will allow me to pass without paying. Thank God l voted for Tinubu

We know your type. Someone from Aba will be calling himself prince of lagos. Nonsense!
Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by RepoMan007: 12:26pm On Feb 01
post=128223843:

Bit if it is going to be looted (this is what the sane ones among the peope protesting) are really scared of.

Trying indeed.
Re: Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March by tundeblack: 5:01pm On Feb 01
If that's true , then this government is the most insensitive to the masses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Living Abroad Rarely Help Their Relations / Flight Diversion: United Nigeria Pilots Weren’t Familiar With Nigerian Terrain, / Us Visa Interview Appointment Reservation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.