Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. (3108 Views)

Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua / Buhari was defending naira, Tinubu floats naira which is the best policy? / New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by NextAbuja: 2:04pm On Feb 01
Show us prove of the last money you sent to your father even if it is fake.

Clown like you that is labouring in vain like the GRV wife paid online fool that as to cry out before he could be paid.

Soon enough it shall be your time to cry out to the Pandora Criminal n fool for your monthly stipend.

mrdharkchild:

I've met your type before. The FATHER insulter..

You are so Angry, Rude, in severe pains and have Mental issues.

I hope you've eaten today?

I very well know the topic doesn't say anything about pur Father's. Lolz.

And no, he didn't waste his money on me.
I send him dollars every month. He doesn't even need to work.

How about you?
Tell me about yours
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by NextAbuja: 2:07pm On Feb 01
Abi as your Igbo tribesmen don declare it to be no man's land wetin I for do.

FourQu:

So you've left oshogbo where you come from and now dragging lagos?
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by NextAbuja: 2:08pm On Feb 01
In reference to you Igbo father, I concur on that.
Daguccizgreat:
Living dead
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by mrdharkchild(m): 2:29pm On Feb 01
NextAbuja:
Show us prove of the last money you sent to your father even if it is fake.

Clown like you that is labouring in vain like the GRV wife paid online fool that as to cry out before he could be paid.

Soon enough it shall be your time to cry out to the Pandora Criminal n fool for your monthly stipend.

Well, since you asked, I don't even know why I have to take you serious. But I'm not doing this to intimidate you or anyone in this forum.

Na God put me where I dey today.
But to shut u up, which I know won't still work, here is a small recap

1 Like

Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by bdon123(m): 2:41pm On Feb 01
I agree...becos there is no election in naija.
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by ariesbull: 3:05pm On Feb 01
NextAbuja:
Bro I am not from Anambra every perosn in my state is no millionaire like you from Anambra. Have you ever heard a Lagosian brag about wealth ?! It doesn't happen, see Otedola for sample.

online bragging

1 Like

Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by ariesbull: 3:06pm On Feb 01
NextAbuja:
Abi as your Igbo tribesmen don declare it to be no man's land wetin I for do.

you are everywhere Abi u no get job

1 Like

Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by IgOga(m): 3:15pm On Feb 01
NextAbuja:
On a personal note I would rather go to hell fire than vote Peter Obi.

Is hell fire a joke to you shocked shocked shocked

Obi can win if he focus on 2027. His moves in the last 3 days is in the right direction.....If he gets some support of PDP or if he wins PDP primary, APC will struggle except APC start paying workers 500k salary 3 months to the election grin grin grin
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by RSpunky(m): 10:51am On Feb 04
freeGiftOfGod:
Hopefully it doesn't get to that.

Meanwhile, Jesus loves you. He really does.
. This is my digits 09038712007, please I want to have a dialogue with you
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by Merry100: 12:32pm On Feb 04
Either the person who posted this rubbish is not normal or he is simply a billionaire who cares less about others. I might prefer a particular candidate, but if he is unable to perform, it would be complete foolishness to vote for him. Why would you vow your loyalty to people who have nothing to suffer? Tinubu, Peter Obi, and Atiku are all billionaires, and it is the masses that will face the consequences. I doubt a dollar can become five thousand naira, but if that happens, it is best to prioritize yourself and vote wisely. Stop all this tribal nonsense.
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by tonesky(m): 12:36pm On Feb 04
100%. Who want try the Jagaban? Remember that INEC and Yakubu Mahmood would always get instruction from Aso-Rock.

1 Like

Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by aswani(m): 12:47pm On Feb 04
Validated:
What do they call someone that lacks sense sef?🤔

An Obidient Peter Obi supporter.
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by aswani(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04
IgOga:

Obi can win if he focus on 2027. His moves in the last 3 days is in the right direction.....If he gets some support of PDP or if he wins PDP primary, APC will struggle except APC start paying workers 500k salary 3 months to the election grin grin grin

You think PDP will easily forgive him for the way he divided up their votes in the last elections and cost them power?

It he goes back to PDP, he is not going as a Presidential or VP candidate. He is going to the back of the queue in that regard.
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by mabea: 1:01pm On Feb 04
NextAbuja:
On a personal note I would rather go to hell fire than vote Peter Obi.

Be careful what you wish for
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by makemoneywbsite: 1:03pm On Feb 04
IgOga:

I don't know between his comment and ignorance which shocked me more.
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by healthkknatural: 9:57am On Feb 15
Some mentioned Tinubu is the best Candidate for now ,Even if A more Vibrant ,Younger and Promising Nigerian with outstanding record in his endeavour Contest in 2027 .(Not Obi or Atiku Pls)

The System we are would still bring in BABA Tinubu as Winner .

You must have had a Corrupt ,Dubious and Controversial Profile to Rule Nigeria ...Chai !
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by healthkknatural: 12:43am On Feb 20
Na Waooo
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by jomarick(m): 1:02am On Feb 20
You guys forgot that your vote doesn't count
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by baconline(m): 5:56am On Feb 20
Unfortunately he never won the presidential election ,so saying he will win the next one is laughable
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by healthkknatural: 9:47pm On Feb 25
Be Patient ,Give Buhari Time ,He Spents 8 Years ,Cooling down in Daura with Fura Di Nun Nun .

Now The Changer of Lagos is there ,They are still saying the same thing after He Promised Us The Lagos Magic ..

People dying because of Rice ,Hunger Everywhere .

It's Okay oooo
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by healthkknatural: 10:56pm On Mar 06
Abi No Be So...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? / Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander - Isama Alabi / JIMI AGBAJE Is Winning In Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.