Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. (3087 Views)

Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua / Buhari was defending naira, Tinubu floats naira which is the best policy? / New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by gidgiddy: 1:10am On Feb 01
healthkknatural:
Even if 1 Dollar is Changed for 5000 Naira .Tinubu would still win in 2027 ..

Don't you think so ?

We shall all be Alright .

Of course, every Nigerian President performs worse than whoever he replaced

The worse Tinubu performs, the better his chances of replacing himself
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by OgaTheTop2: 1:36am On Feb 01
favor914:
Amen 🙏, it shall not be well with the so called Obidient enemies of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
...and the oloriburuku alatenuje agbadorian enemies of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Awon werey asinwin!

2 Likes

Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by arantess: 2:40am On Feb 01
NextAbuja:
On a personal note I would rather go to hell fire than vote Peter Obi.

Na so e go be as you talk
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by sreamsense: 2:46am On Feb 01
healthkknatural:

Don't you think so ?

He will still win because there is no better candidate yet. Obi might have been worse; governance is not ruled by mouth and eye- service.

4 Likes

Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by NextAbuja: 2:56am On Feb 01
I reconcur to that again n again in anticipation of any next comment you have to share.

arantess:

Na so e go be as you talk
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by ariesbull: 3:14am On Feb 01
NextAbuja:

you are in hell already

2 Likes

Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by mrdharkchild(m): 4:27am On Feb 01
NextAbuja:

One thing I got from your post is the affirmation that he'll exists and you're bent on going there

1 Like

Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by DMerciful(m): 5:49am On Feb 01
Abacha had vision 2020!

Only God knows tomorrow
healthkknatural:

Don't you think so ?

Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by botiwunoluwa992: 6:48am On Feb 01
Wow!! Please don’t say this to your father!please!Listen! We should be asking if there will be another election by 2027!! With PVC?? Quee up under the sun? Tufiakwa!!Wow!! Please don’t say this to your father!please!Listen! We should be asking if there will be another election by 2027!! With PVC?? Quee up under the sun? Tufiakwa!!...
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by azpekuliar: 6:50am On Feb 01
N5,000? This is just February, at this rate we would be there by mid-year. By 2027 we should be at N15,000 to the dollar and BAT will be announced winner (not voted in) should he contest. Las las una go abandon Naira as una official currency and fully adopt the dollar as your currency. grin
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by Visocrate(m): 7:06am On Feb 01
NextAbuja:

Ok
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by walefresh3(m): 7:24am On Feb 01
OgaTheTop2:
...and the oloriburuku alatenuje agbadorian enemies of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Awon werey asinwin!
Shame no gree u write your dirty, valueless language... Shame on u....

Enemy of nigeria.... Biafra today obidense tomorrow...
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by APCNig: 8:09am On Feb 01
healthkknatural:

Don't you think so ?

You be thinking of 2031 because 2027 is already won and lost. Tinubu has that already

1 Like

Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by idealogical: 8:31am On Feb 01
You are right and I won't hesitate to vote for him a million times.

1 Like

Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by Deogratiasfx: 9:15am On Feb 01
healthkknatural:

Don't you think so ?

Sure....as long as tribe and religion still reign supreme in our politics

1 Like

Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by NextAbuja: 10:24am On Feb 01
Any how you dull head like interpret it, the regret of your interpretation goes is on your father who wasted his lifetime sponsoring your education.

As far as I am concerned n repeat again I will gladly and willinfully with immense joy n pride go to hellfire than vote a Pandora criminal n bastard like Peter Obi.

Anyhow you read that share the pain with your father. He no concern me, I made my choice n will stand by it till death n beyond.

mrdharkchild:

One thing I got from your post is the affirmation that he'll exists and you're bent on going there

1 Like

Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by Anunakeeh: 10:27am On Feb 01
healthkknatural:

Don't you think so ?

True.

There are too many cursed bvstards in that countrygrin
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by NextAbuja: 10:27am On Feb 01
If how or where I am is hell bro no single member of your Igbo father generation dead alive n unborn till his 7th generation will.not give their lives to be here.

ariesbull:
you are in hell already
mightyhazel:
where are you now?
Which hell pass this one u dey cheesy
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by NextAbuja: 10:35am On Feb 01
I am yet to sell any of my child to feed instead I feed many of your tribesmen in Anambra that poverty is ruining their lives on grand scale here in lagos. Those are the ones in hell already n need saving.

The hell you dream n wish of his plaguing your kinsmen in Anambra, that hell is the legacy the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi left for you, your father n his kinsmen in Anambra n it will plague you all till eternity.

mightyhazel:
where are you now?
Which hell pass this one u dey cheesy
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by mightyhazel: 10:50am On Feb 01
NextAbuja:
I am yet to sell any of my child to feed instead I feed many of your tribesmen in Anambra that poverty is ruining their lives on grand scale here in lagos. Those are the ones in hell already n need saving.

The hell you dream n wish of his plaguing your kinsmen in Anambra, that hell is the legacy the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi left for you, your father n his kinsmen in Anambra n it will plague you all till eternity.

Hahaha

Alumajiri vagrant dey disguise

Kwontunuu cool

1 Like

Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by healthkknatural: 11:34am On Feb 01
favor914:
Make Obidients no catch you, you go explain tire wetin sup with this your misguided statement.

Na cautious warning, no be threat o.
Why Talk about Obidients alone ...is it Obi that is Ruling ,Why you shelf the Reality and point to Hypocrisy.

I'm sure you are happy with the dollar rate,fuel price ,kidnapping ,food hike,Death everywhere ,Terrible economy, unemployment etc I'm talking about the Real Situation this one is Talking about Obidients. what is my business with Obidients ...
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:39pm On Feb 01
NextAbuja:
Your Igbo father is the one in hellfire along with your entire household, your mother, you n your siblings with your born n unborn generation till your 7th generation so my hopelessly senseless ipob brother you must be mistaken.

Type whatever you like but it doesn't change anything. Your Demi god Tinubu has plunged you into hellfire but you keep defending him ode

1 Like

Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by NextAbuja: 12:46pm On Feb 01
You alone own the prerogative to wail to your doomed death while you join your father in the hottest part of hellfire where you are condemned till eternity.

Daguccizgreat:
Type whatever you like but it doesn't change anything. Your Demi god Tinubu has plunged you into hellfire but you keep defending him ode

1 Like

Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by ariesbull: 12:53pm On Feb 01
NextAbuja:
If how or where I am is hell bro no single member of your Igbo father generation dead alive n unborn till his 7th generation will.not give their lives to be here.

bragging all the time

We know una

1 Like

Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by NextAbuja: 1:06pm On Feb 01
Bro I am not from Anambra every perosn in my state is no millionaire like you from Anambra. Have you ever heard a Lagosian brag about wealth ?! It doesn't happen, see Otedola for sample.

ariesbull:
bragging all the time

We know una
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:10pm On Feb 01
NextAbuja:
You alone own the prerogative to wail to your doomed death while you join your father in the hottest part of hellfire where you are condemned till eternity.

Living dead

2 Likes

Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by FourQu: 1:16pm On Feb 01
NextAbuja:
Bro I am not from Anambra every perosn in my state is no millionaire like you from Anambra. Have you ever heard a Lagosian brag about wealth ?! It doesn't happen, see Otedola for sample.

So you've left oshogbo where you come from and now dragging lagos?

1 Like

Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by Okwyjesus(m): 1:20pm On Feb 01
healthkknatural:

Don't you think so ?

Tinubu is winning 2027

When Buhari won 2019 that when l knew Nigeria is a Republic cheesy
Re: Even If 1 Dollar Is Exchanged For 5000 Naira .Tinubu Would Still Win In 2027 .. by mrdharkchild(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01
NextAbuja:
Any how you dull head like interpret it, the regret of your interpretation goes is on your father who wasted his lifetime sponsoring your education.

As far as I am concerned n repeat again I will gladly and willinfully with immense joy n pride go to hellfire than vote a Pandora criminal n bastard like Peter Obi.

Anyhow you read that share the pain with your father. He no concern me, I made my choice n will stand by it till death n beyond.

I've met your type before. The FATHER insulter..

You are so Angry, Rude, in severe pains and have Mental issues.

I hope you've eaten today?

I very well know the topic doesn't say anything about pur Father's. Lolz.

And no, he didn't waste his money on me.
I send him dollars every month. He doesn't even need to work.

How about you?
Tell me about yours

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Usa Now Accuses Turkey Of Committing Genocide Against Armenia In World War 1 / Turai Vows To Deal With - PointBlankNews / Can Jonathan Goodluck Deliver?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.