Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Gbajabiamila Writes SSS, Demands Probe Of Campaign Of Calumny Against Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Writes SSS, Demands Probe Of Campaign Of Calumny Against Him (10724 Views)

Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo / Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 / Ambode: CSO Threatens Legislators, Demands Probe Of N28.8 Billion Running Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Writes SSS, Demands Probe Of Campaign Of Calumny Against Him by SaLongs1(m): 5:41am On Feb 01
Never4getU:

Prove it
Femi, are you a Nairalander too? grin
Re: Gbajabiamila Writes SSS, Demands Probe Of Campaign Of Calumny Against Him by Riskymarvelous(m): 6:30am On Feb 01
Daddyyin:
Gbajabiamila should use some of them as scapegoats. Awon eleriibu omo can't smear his name. He is far better than the governors of their various state
heyyy che nah dat gbajabiamila the snake swallow the money you dey back so!!! Nawa oooo how dis country go come take balance sef
Re: Gbajabiamila Writes SSS, Demands Probe Of Campaign Of Calumny Against Him by Ayatullah(m): 6:52am On Feb 01
May the Almighty Allah continue to grant you success and expose all evil conspirators against you.

You have proven yourself over the years as a lover of the masses.

May the Almighty Allah continue to bless you and protect you.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Writes SSS, Demands Probe Of Campaign Of Calumny Against Him by Vicana: 7:30am On Feb 01
Why is everything about Peter Obi and Ipob. Femi has petitioned the SSS, allow them work na. Femi now has direct access to Power, allow him use it in Peace. Just know that people will be silenced, people will go in for go in for it.
Election is over, make una rest

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Writes SSS, Demands Probe Of Campaign Of Calumny Against Him by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:48am On Feb 01
ijustdey:
Mr Gbajabiamila requests the SSS to investigate and prosecute perpetrators of falsehoods against him.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/663977-gbajabiamila-writes-sss-demands-probe-of-campaign-of-calumny-against-him.html

Gbaja sef
You were satisfied that the allegations are false?
I guess everyone who is satisfied that the allegations against them are false should summarily order the arrest of the "defamers"
Re: Gbajabiamila Writes SSS, Demands Probe Of Campaign Of Calumny Against Him by olayinka63: 8:10am On Feb 01
JasonScoolari:
The biggest pen robber in Tinubu's government...

He is a very deadly fellow, just like a rat that would eat your skin and blow you breeze to cushion the pain.... That's what Femi is doing with Bulaba. (Forget Dirty Loyalty)

Remi Tinubu has been his saving grace, but the day Tinubu will take overdose of his favorite, that would be a bad day for Gbaja.

For now, let him play the saint.
This is the same thing he complained to the SSS. I hope you will come out defend your words when SSS eventually tracked you and arrested you.
Re: Gbajabiamila Writes SSS, Demands Probe Of Campaign Of Calumny Against Him by honestivo(m): 8:31am On Feb 01
Because some of his functions as been diverted base on trust issue
Re: Gbajabiamila Writes SSS, Demands Probe Of Campaign Of Calumny Against Him by Zulu11zulu: 8:37am On Feb 01
ijustdey:
Mr Gbajabiamila requests the SSS to investigate and prosecute perpetrators of falsehoods against him.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/663977-gbajabiamila-writes-sss-demands-probe-of-campaign-of-calumny-against-him.html

Mr theif of staff you are a criminal you and that criminal dss
Re: Gbajabiamila Writes SSS, Demands Probe Of Campaign Of Calumny Against Him by AskNgige2: 8:39am On Feb 01
Olawade24:
Calumny kor, Callous ni undecided
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Gbajabiamila Writes SSS, Demands Probe Of Campaign Of Calumny Against Him by MDVCONSULTANTS: 8:42am On Feb 01
Shay na who get access to DSS dey write them. Me too I get many things to write about but who go listen to me.
Re: Gbajabiamila Writes SSS, Demands Probe Of Campaign Of Calumny Against Him by BluntCrazeMan: 9:11am On Feb 01
ijustdey:

Can Gbajabiamila explain this photo below??

Does Federal College of Education Umunze (Anambra) has any connection with SURULERE (Lagos)??

Re: Gbajabiamila Writes SSS, Demands Probe Of Campaign Of Calumny Against Him by BluntCrazeMan: 9:13am On Feb 01
yarimo:
Labour party supporters are good in defamations and fake news undecided undecided
I see why you guys love PDP-Guys.

They don't value the truth.
Same way with you APC-Guys.
Re: Gbajabiamila Writes SSS, Demands Probe Of Campaign Of Calumny Against Him by Bobloco: 9:22am On Feb 01
yarimo:
Labour party supporters are good in defamations and fake news undecided undecided

Your foolery is legendary
Re: Gbajabiamila Writes SSS, Demands Probe Of Campaign Of Calumny Against Him by Max24: 9:54am On Feb 01
I suspect Obi and his supporters to be complicit in the allegation. They are here on Nairaland create multiple threads on Tinubu and his aides whether true or false.Thank God DSS is now involved.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Writes SSS, Demands Probe Of Campaign Of Calumny Against Him by Vulcan24(m): 10:14am On Feb 01
The man has always seem an upright man but politics floats debris

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Writes SSS, Demands Probe Of Campaign Of Calumny Against Him by Alliswell248: 11:15am On Feb 01
God1000:
He has skeleton in his cupboard

Come out and say it.....

Noise maker.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Writes SSS, Demands Probe Of Campaign Of Calumny Against Him by WhereMyLoud: 12:19pm On Feb 01
YourLandMyLand:

IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu are the bedrock of all security problems in the country. Look at Evans the kidnapper, and several drug trafficking
YourBrainYourStupidity
Re: Gbajabiamila Writes SSS, Demands Probe Of Campaign Of Calumny Against Him by stevups(m): 2:57pm On Feb 01
bdon123:

I like this man becos his own type of corruption comes wit big grammar.

Those are the enemies of the State. They have used that to remove many Yoruba leaders from the seat before now. But your own is not possible.
Re: Gbajabiamila Writes SSS, Demands Probe Of Campaign Of Calumny Against Him by Sunday2021: 4:42pm On Feb 01
Criminal want to pretend that he is holy. They should bring independent investigators from outside the country and see if you this fool will not go to jail.
Re: Gbajabiamila Writes SSS, Demands Probe Of Campaign Of Calumny Against Him by John4B: 4:53pm On Feb 01
Misplaced priority... sss should channel this energy in tackling the insecurity that hv ravaged the country. Do u know no where is safe in Nigeria now.
Re: Gbajabiamila Writes SSS, Demands Probe Of Campaign Of Calumny Against Him by PHAYOL81: 8:13pm On Feb 01
God1000:
He has skeleton in his cupboard

Then be a man, come out to prove it. It wasn't quite long that one !d!ot was also spreading falsehood against FASHOLA but started deflecting responsibility to another unknown and non-credible source as his as the misleading source when authourities caught up with him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defection Of Gana Unfortunate, Has No Impact On The Party- PDP Youth Coordinator / Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence / I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.