Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home (4848 Views)

Police Rearrest Former MFM Chorister Over Libel Against Church Founder, Olukoya / US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying / MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by sreamsense: 3:20am On Feb 01
OLAADEGBU:

Did you read the part where Olukoya allegedly hacked into her account and produced her bank statement in court? undecided
And do you want to believe that without hearing from the other side? What can a liar like her not say or fabricate to create her blogging content? If she is sure and have evidence, she should approach the court for that sole purpose.

3 Likes

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by NwaliE01: 3:25am On Feb 01
BoldBrainz:

I have no idea about this lady's issue with Daniel Olukoya of MFM, but you see that Pastor and his church? The day an exposé will be done on him and the activities going on behind the scenes of his ministry, TB Joshua's episode is going to be a joke.
What you called "TB Joshua episode" actually grew the membership of the church. Every right thinking person knew that it was all lies.
We are waiting for the day of "expose"
It's growing and increasing people's faith.
We need more of it abeg..
I can give the name of the church I attend, so that they can do an expose for us ie free advert.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by Oboto700(m): 3:27am On Feb 01
BoldBrainz:

As I earlier stated, I have no idea as regards what issues she has with Olukoya because I'm stumbling on this episode for the first time, but by virtue of personal experiences, I can confidently tell that the day it will be that man's turn to dance to the music from the village square, the eyes will see more than the brain can contain.
oga shut up if you won't tell us about ur experience with him.is not everybody u joke with in this world not to talk of e Man of fire like olukoya

1 Like

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by BoldBrainz(m): 3:31am On Feb 01
Oboto700:
oga shut up if you won't tell us about ur experience with him.is not everybody u joke with in this world not to talk of e Man of fire like olukoya

Go and tell your thieving pastor to shut up! Unfortunate bastard!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by BoldBrainz(m): 3:33am On Feb 01
NwaliE01:

What you called "TB Joshua episode" actually grew the membership of the church. Every right thinking person knew that it was all lies.
We are waiting for the day of "expose"
It's growing and increasing people's faith.
We need more of it abeg..
I can give the name of the church I attend, so that they can do an expose for us ie free advert.

I don't know why you feel this nonsense you wrote is supposed to be my concern. When you're done doing the unsolicited duty of taking weekly attendance for SCOAN, find a dark corner of the room and sit your miserable ass so I can properly see the humans with decent brains in their heads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by Oboto700(m): 3:55am On Feb 01
BoldBrainz:

Go and tell your thieving pastor to shut up! Unfortunate bastard!
look at you.. let me forgive you this night.. The money you are stealing from your boss... you want me to talk about it?

1 Like

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by NwaliE01: 3:58am On Feb 01
BoldBrainz:

I don't know why you feel this nonsense you wrote is supposed to be my concern. When you're done doing the unsolicited duty of taking weekly attendance for SCOAN, find a dark corner of the room and sit your miserable ass so I can properly see the humans with decent brains in their heads.

I know people like you so well. When we see someone that cannot write a decent 50 words without an insult, we know who they are. You need a proper home training.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by BoldBrainz(m): 4:01am On Feb 01
NwaliE01:

I know people like you so well. When we see someone that cannot write a decent 50 words without an insult, we know who they are. You need a proper home training.

You're actually right for once. I lack home training😂. Avoid me, cause it won't end well for you. Come touch my neck, I no well. Make e no be like say I no tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by Harddiskng(m): 5:59am On Feb 01
BoldBrainz:

I have no idea about this lady's issue with Daniel Olukoya of MFM, but you see that Pastor and his church? The day an exposé will be done on him and the activities going on behind the scenes of his ministry, TB Joshua's episode is going to be a joke.

TB Joshua’s case I agree, but read the write-up; you’d always know people that just want attention and possessed by an evil spirit.

In this woman’s case, she has nothing to say. Her matter was taken to court (the court is not in Nigeria oo), where she could have brought her strong evidence? Yet nothing and she still running her mouth still saying nothing in particular.

1 Like

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by terrezo2002(m): 6:25am On Feb 01
BoldBrainz:

Why don't you start the exposé already. Someone already did and she is complaining about.
Someone will be on his own, you will be looking for trouble

2 Likes

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:48am On Feb 01
sreamsense:

And do you want to believe that without hearing from the other side? What can a liar like her not say or fabricate to create her blogging content? If she is sure and have evidence, she should approach the court for that sole purpose.

She did if you watched the videoclip.

2 Likes

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by kingthreat(m): 7:00am On Feb 01
BoldBrainz:

What about the pastor and his church?
Does his church force people to pay tithe?
Can you show where the church does miracles sessions like other controversial ones.
Instead of you seeking miracles, the church implores you to pray which is the only true way to connect to God.
You must have a thing against every successful christian ministry. Bible says that by their fruits ye shall know the fake ones so please tell us the bad fruits of Dr. Olukoya. I don't mean the ones purported by an influencer somewhere seeking to eke a living.

2 Likes

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by apstpaulg(m): 7:00am On Feb 01
Hmmm... The truth is like pregnancy, it will eventually show up.
May the lord not cast his pearls to swine.

1 Like

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by Adamux: 7:08am On Feb 01
BoldBrainz:

Give me the address of the school you graduated from. I'll take the liberty of enrolling so I'll meet the set of tutors who gave you this sort of reasoning capacity.

Because I still fail to see why some of you are hauling attacks at me because I made a comment that refused to condemn the said woman over her claims.

Whenever it has to do with religion, you ordinary nigerians tend to bare fangs when someone has a divergent opinion. It's a wonder how you're even different from muslims who slit throats in defence of their mundane god.

You're all a bunch of religious extremists! Be telling me nonsense.
Leave Islam and muslims out of your rotten mouth you senseless piece of shit.

Attack your fellow Christains and stick to your lane.

1 Like

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by BoldBrainz(m): 8:10am On Feb 01
Adamux:

Leave Islam and muslims out of your rotten mouth you senseless piece of shit.

Attack your fellow Christains and stick to your lane.

Shut the fvck up, you barbaric adherent of a stupid religion of piss and shyte!

2 Likes

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by Adamux: 9:11am On Feb 01
BoldBrainz:

Shut the fvck up, you barbaric adherent of a stupid religion of piss and shyte!
I can't blame you because it is obvious your father did not train you well. You filthy pig.

2 Likes

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by Tjra: 9:17am On Feb 01
terrezo2002:

Why don't you start you start the exposé already. Someone already did and she is complaining about.
Someone will be on his own, you will be looking for trouble
You guys should stop engaging that dummy.

4 Likes

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by Ken4Christ: 9:32am On Feb 01
woginid967:
Twe twe

Pastors are humans...

No matter how genuine or holy they may secretly be, they still have flaws and faults

People should read their Bibles well

Prophets in the bible declared judgement on people who mocked them or spoke against them....

If you cant defame an earthly soldier and feel safe ....why should you defame a kingdom soldier and be safe

If you cant defame an herbalist or fetiishh priest and remain ok... What part of the Bible makes you think those who are imperfect but sent by God should be defamed easily.

Sadly we dont have men who can call down fire and send plagues anymore else Christianity would be revered and feared.

What's all this nonsense....

I personally checked 8 of those who gallantly mocked all men of God from the 2000s to the time of Maureen.... Today, many of them are like desolation... Nothing positive or amiable about them.

Christians feeling called to attack and shame fellow Christians in the presence of unbelievers is the exact reason islam is gaining strength daily.

God have mercy

How did Jesus said we should respond when people say all manner of evil against us?

Did he say that we should sue them or rain fire on them?

If we are really following Christ, then we should live by his teachings.

Read what Jesus said that we should do;

Matthew 5:11-12.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

2 Likes

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by woginid967: 9:41am On Feb 01
Ken4Christ:

How did Jesus said we should respond when people say all manner of evil against us?

Did he say that we should sue them or rain fire on them?

If we are really following Christ, then we should live by his teachings.

See your lame approach.

Was he talking to prophets? Or to followers.

If by now you don't know the difference then rest.

Followers are not prophets. Get that clear.

Many of you are just blinddd

When you attack a man of God.... Its not really the man of God that gets burnt... But the simple person who hears you and believes everything you say.

No accuser goes to heaven
Read your bible and have sense.

I am speaking from love... I by no means defend the atrocities of pastors.

The devil is the accuser of the brethren but Christians are his deputy.

Why Christianity is falling and weakening is because a house divided against itself can not stand

But this generation has made it a business to mind other people's business.

The same Jesus says, whenever you have issues with a fellow brother.... Don't give offering in church, leave it at the altar and go and settle it privately (not with broadcasting)... Settle it privately and if the person doesn't hear, go and involve an elder.

But today na to carry ring light and mic and announce to the world.. the same world we are called to save. PhD fooooolishness

You Christians are the ones bringing down Christianity and watering it down.

Did Paul not warn you in the book of Acts not to take matters to court.... Pls you people should go and pray and intercede to get clarity. The church is on high speed to hell
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by Ken4Christ: 9:42am On Feb 01
Harddiskng:

TB Joshua’s case I agree, but read the write-up; you’d always know people that just want attention and possessed by an evil spirit.

In this woman’s case, she has nothing to say. Her matter was taken to court (the court is not in Nigeria oo), where she could have brought her strong evidence? Yet nothing and she still running her mouth still saying nothing in particular.

She has said quite a lot. Go to her you tube channel.

The only thing remaining is for the women themselves who are victims to affirm what she is saying. But we know that fear will not not many of them speak.

If her allegations are true, it should be investigated so that the church can be cleansed. God is no respecter of persons. Such manner of evil can't be going on and we say that someone should not talk.

Quite a few Pastor run their Churches with fetish means. And the only way to get power to continue to prosper is to engage in all forms of sexual abuses.

2 Likes

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by sreamsense: 10:20am On Feb 01
OLAADEGBU:

She did if you watched the videoclip.
And tell us what the result was? A serial looser will always end up loosing. She thinks church lawyers look like hungry, charge and bail lawyers that will just hack her account without being ready for the explanation. She is just running her mouth in a frivolous case that will be thrashed and thrown out of the court window. Believe bloggers at your own peril. What gave her sole assurance hacking her account is the only means of getting it? What of if she has over run her mouth somewhere else before to the extent of disclosing to others unknowingly in her blogging carreer? Is she not her mouth she used to expose her security plan now on CCTV setup in her home?

So when the enemy now comes to her home, she expects her enemies not to be prepared to overhaul her security setup and even replace or run away with harddisk in her CCTV control unit without leaving any trace before they begin their operations. She is not wise enough, blogging and send me digital star to earn money has replaced major functioning parts of her senses. She might have exposed herself somewhere. I pray for her repentance back in humility in Christ from the end-time spirit trying to useless her life. To her now, she is fighting for her human right without knowing devil is merely using her as obstacle to the work of Christ.

May loving Jesus extend mercy back to her to understand what she is doing spiritually. Also, may God continue to uphold Dr Olukoya and all sincere men of God labouring days and night to bring Word of God to the camp of enemies where Satan and their angels of darkness are their rulers. God that has been giving them victories will continue to support them. Where are all the well written Sowore's countless articles on lies, fabrication and gesture on same man of God? Why lying to men of God when you will still end up begging after you have yielded yourself as instrument for the devil to use here on Earth, but judgement/accountability awaits in heaven?
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by Ken4Christ: 10:32am On Feb 01
woginid967:

See your lame approach.

Was he talking to prophets? Or to followers.

If by now you don't know the difference then rest.

Followers are not prophets. Get that clear.

Many of you are just blinddd

When you attack a man of God.... Its not really the man of God that gets burnt... But the simple person who hears you and believes everything you say.

No accuser goes to heaven
Read your bible and have sense.

I am speaking from love... I by no means defend the atrocities of pastors.

The devil is the accuser of the brethren but Christians are his deputy.

Why Christianity is falling and weakening is because a house divided against itself can not stand

But this generation has made it a business to mind other people's business.

The same Jesus says, whenever you have issues with a fellow brother.... Don't give offering in church, leave it at the altar and go and settle it privately (not with broadcasting)... Settle it privately and if the person doesn't hear, go and involve an elder.

But today na to carry ring light and mic and announce to the world.. the same world we are called to save. PhD fooooolishness

You Christians are the ones bringing down Christianity and watering it down.

Did Paul not warn you in the book of Acts not to take matters to court.... Pls you people should go and pray and intercede to get clarity. The church is on high speed to hell

So, Pastors and prophets are above the instructions Jesus gave or thought.

We all make mistakes and we are supposed to cover one another in love. But there are some acts that are not mistakes. Even Paul says that such acts should be exposed - Ephesians 5:11.

2 Likes

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by sreamsense: 10:38am On Feb 01
Ken4Christ:

She has said quite a lot. Go to her you tube channel.

The only thing remaining is for the women themselves who are victims to affirm what she is saying. But we know that fear will not not many of them speak.

If her allegations are true, it should be investigated so that the church can be cleansed. God is no respecter of persons. Such manner of evil can't be going on and we say that someone should not talk.

Quite a few Pastor run their Churches with fetish means. And the only way to get power to continue to prosper is to engage in all forms of sexual abuses.
What do you expect from blogger tradding on sending digital star to earn money? How many bloggers that have been arrested, investigated and lucked up for defaming people characters that don't have a lot of useless fabrication of lies on their blogging sites? Did Sowore not have enough thrash articles and rubbish piled up together to tarnish same man of God? At the end, how did it end? Someone like you are only making her become relevant when you flock her channel for YouTube indirect money making contribution. I beg everybody should concentrate removing logs in his/her own eye first
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by Ken4Christ: 10:48am On Feb 01
sreamsense:

What do you expect from blogger tradding on sending digital star to earn money? How many bloggers that have been arrested, investigated and lucked up for defaming people characters that don't have a lot of useless fabrication of lies on their blogging sites? Did Sowore not have enough thrash articles and rubbish piled up together to tarnish same man of God? At the end, how did it end? Someone like you are only making her become relevant when you flock her channel for YouTube indirect money making contribution. I beg everybody should concentrate removing logs in his/her own eye first

I don't believe every accusations I hear. I listen carefully before making my submission. The question is, supposing what she is saying are true? Do you cover anyone involved in such acts?

When Bisola first started her videos against T B Joshua, people called her names. Now, BBC has done their investigation and come up with many more evidences.

Please, don't defend anyone. The church is a universal body of Christ. If someone is doing something contrary to the faith especially things that has to do with gross sexual abuses, it should not be swept under the carpet. Do you know that judgement can come upon the entire Christan community because of such acts. The scripture says that a little yeast affects the entire dough.

1 Like

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by Emusan(m): 11:15am On Feb 01
Ken4Christ:
I don't believe every accusations I hear. I listen carefully before making my submission. The question is, supposing what she is saying are true? Do you cover anyone involved in such acts?

I've read your previous post on this thread but I'm wondering why this question.

Now you came up with "SUPPOSING"

YES! If what she said is true, you don't need it to be covered.

But I didn't see where you ask a similar question like.

SUPPOSING what she said is false, does she not need to be punished by the LAW?

You people will be doing hide and seek, meanwhile you already taking side in a situation like this..

Is that what Jesus taught you?
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by Ken4Christ: 11:25am On Feb 01
Emusan:

I've read your previous post on this thread but I'm wondering why this question.

Now you came up with "SUPPOSING"

YES! If what she said is true, you don't need it to be covered.

But I didn't see where you ask a similar question like.

SUPPOSING what she said is false, does she not need to be punished by the LAW?

You people will be doing hide and seek, meanwhile you already taking side in a situation like this..

Is that what Jesus taught you?

I asked that question because of the way so many people were attacking her. I know so many Pastor who wanted to have affair with my wife through their post on Facebook. Not one, two or three. At least over ten of them. But I never exposed them.

1 Like

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by Emusan(m): 11:34am On Feb 01
Ken4Christ:
I asked that question because of the way so many people were attacking her.

I don't see where she was attacked, I only see people saying she already lost in court.

Or is there no court ruling on the case?

I know so many Pastor who wanted to have affair with my wife through their post on Facebook. Not one, two or three. At least over ten of them. But I never exposed them.

SO MANY PASTOR.....

There must be something wrong somewhere.

Is your wife MISS UNIVERSE? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by woginid967: 11:49am On Feb 01
Ken4Christ:

So, Pastors and prophets are above the instructions Jesus gave or thought.

We all make mistakes and we are supposed to cover one another in love. But there are some acts that are not mistakes. Even Paul says that such acts should be exposed - Ephesians 5:11.

Yes o paul said they should be EXPOSED.... But you didnt read the entire chapter

Exposed in the Church

Thats the emphasis o

Na family meeting. Not public townhall
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:20pm On Feb 01
do things the JESUS CHRIST WAY AND STOP BEING ARROGANT. angry
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by sreamsense: 12:57pm On Feb 01
Ken4Christ:

When Bisola first started her videos against T B Joshua, people called her names. Now, BBC has done their investigation and come up with many more evidences.

Please, don't defend anyone. The church is a universal body of Christ. If someone is doing something contrary to the faith especially things that has to do with gross sexual abuses, it should not be swept under the carpet. Do you know that judgement can come upon the entire Christan community because of such acts. The scripture says that a little yeast affects the entire dough.
And what happened after BBC and Bisola? With more revelations that came out from left and out and proves that Bisola is not biological daughter and authentic miracles verifiables that had been shown to disprove BBC and Bisola the serial liar. Has the prophet TB not vindicated at last and ridicule BBC ? Impact BBC had created can never be ridiculed because evidences are too many to dispute. Fear bloggers and someone like Bisola, pray you don't fall into such hands because you may end up attempting committing suicide because you may be able to even take what you are indirectly supporting
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by BoldBrainz(m): 1:16pm On Feb 01
Adamux:

I can't blame you because it is obvious your father did not train you well. You filthy pig.

I should have no business trading words with a Northerner whose living conditions are equal to that of cows grazing in swamps.

Take your illiterate existence away from civilization. When we need sub-humans to mend our ruined shoes, I'll be sure to beckon on you.

Filthy animal!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Origin Of Hell-fire In Christian Teaching / The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace / Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.