Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home (4847 Views)

Police Rearrest Former MFM Chorister Over Libel Against Church Founder, Olukoya / US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying / MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by FxMasterz: 1:19pm On Feb 01
BoldBrainz:

I have no idea about this lady's issue with Daniel Olukoya of MFM, but you see that Pastor and his church? The day an exposé will be done on him and the activities going on behind the scenes of his ministry, TB Joshua's episode is going to be a joke.

Olukoya is not TB Joshua. Nothing, absolutely nothing is going on behind any scene.

2 Likes

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by BoldBrainz(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01
FxMasterz:

Olukoya is not TB Joshua. Nothing, absolutely nothing is going on behind any scene.

Seeing how you're all-knowing na, abi?

1 Like

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by FxMasterz: 1:30pm On Feb 01
OLAADEGBU:

You have spoken well. wink

Because he's not talking about Kumuyi?

Tell me you're a Kumuyian and not a Christian. You're openly supporting an antichristian individual because he's talking about another Christian? Who doesn't know Olukoya as a very upright man even from the early days of his ministry?
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by FxMasterz: 1:34pm On Feb 01
BoldBrainz:

Seeing how you're all-knowing na, abi?

We know him from his early days. He started out as a very upright minister of the gospel.

If you have any practical experience with him to the contrary, let the expose begin with you. As for me, I'm talking as far as I know. You and I are human, we can make wrong judgements.

2 Likes

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by Ken4Christ: 1:54pm On Feb 01
Hi
Emusan:

I don't see where she was attacked, I only see people saying she already lost in court.

Or is there no court ruling on the case?

SO MANY PASTOR.....

There must be something wrong somewhere.

Is your wife MISS UNIVERSE? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

She is beautiful and wears celebrity look. So many Pastors don't believe she is a Pastor because of the way she looks. But when they see her posts, they were convinced. One of them even text her that the Holy Ghost will supervise the adulterous act. Another said that she will speak in tongues. And most of them carry big titles like Bishop with large congregations. She just blocked them. And till date, we never exposed anyone of them

But people are different. If someone decides to do it, maybe it has reached a terrible dimension.

However, Christianity is a personal race. Run your race. Don't look unto any Pastor. Look unto Jesus.

1 Like

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by Adamux: 1:56pm On Feb 01
BoldBrainz:

I should have no business trading words with a Northerner whose living conditions are equal to that of cows grazing in swamps.

Take your illiterate existence away from civilization. When we need sub-humans to mend our ruined shoes, I'll be sure to beckon on you.

Filthy animal!
You are the illiterate here. If truly you went to school, your parents need a refund.

Our cows grazing in swamps are better cultured than you. They do not misbehave as you are doing on social media.

Like I said earlier, you are a filthy swine. Pigs like you deserved to be stoned to death.

1 Like

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:07pm On Feb 01
sreamsense:

Once I see YouTuber, bloggers involving in defaming issues, 98% of them always end up loosing the case. They are always jobless and lazy; only depending on Google/facebook bloggings and fabrication of lies to feed. When they are possessed by the spirit of Mammon, they can spoil any integrity for money. As busy as Dr Olukoya is, it is your house he will be visiting to harrass you and that is why she installed CCTV. Lady liar! How many slanderous previous cases against same man of God were won in the past? What happened to Sowore and the liked at last?

Did Sowore also defame him ?
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by BoldBrainz(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01
Adamux:

You are the illiterate here. If truly you went to school, your parents need a refund.

Our cows grazing in swamps are better cultured than you. They do not misbehave as you are doing on social media.

Like I said earlier, you are a filthy swine. Pigs like you deserved to be stoned to death.

Come and stone me😂. Or are your hands broken? Stupid terrorist.
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Feb 01
Chigozie321:

This is deep
Deeply deluded you mean? lipsrsealed
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:22pm On Feb 01
FxMasterz:

Because he's not talking about Kumuyi?

Tell me you're a Kumuyian and not a Christian. You're openly supporting an antichristian individual because he's talking about another Christian? Who doesn't know Olukoya as a very upright man even from the early days of his ministry?

If you’ve got any evidence to counter this woman’s accusation please supply it, there’s no need to get sentimental.
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:27pm On Feb 01
sreamsense:

And do you want to believe that without hearing from the other side? What can a liar like her not say or fabricate to create her blogging content? If she is sure and have evidence, she should approach the court for that sole purpose.

What proof have you got to say the evidence was not presented in court? undecided
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by Emusan(m): 8:31pm On Feb 01
OLAADEGBU:
If you’ve got any evidence to counter this woman’s accusation please supply it, there’s no need to get sentimental.

I thought there's a court ruling on this case or am I missing something?
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:45pm On Feb 01
sreamsense:

And what happened after BBC and Bisola? With more revelations that came out from left and out and proves that Bisola is not biological daughter and authentic miracles verifiables that had been shown to disprove BBC and Bisola the serial liar. Has the prophet TB not vindicated at last and ridicule BBC ? Impact BBC had created can never be ridiculed because evidences are too many to dispute. Fear bloggers and someone like Bisola, pray you don't fall into such hands because you may end up attempting committing suicide because you may be able to even take what you are indirectly supporting

You must be one of the confused and deluded followers of god of men. lipsrsealed
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by Yemaya: 8:56pm On Feb 01
Why not focus on your DL & kumuyi solely than spread news like this to make people look ill towards another religious body

Nothing special about your DL & WF I know both well and first hand
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by FxMasterz: 9:51pm On Feb 01
OLAADEGBU:

If you've got any evidence to establish this woman's allegations, please supply it. There's no need to get sentimental.

Also, be mindful of the fact that I have nothing to do with Olukoya. My position is based on what I know of him. I would take the same stand with Kumuyi too if he were the one accused.

A Christian should defend the faith without any bias.

1 Like

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:03pm On Feb 01
Yemaya:

Why not focus on your DL & kumuyi solely than spread news like this to make people look ill towards another religious body

Nothing special about your DL & WF I told both well and first hand

What is stopping you from throwing some mud if you've got any evidence?
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:06pm On Feb 01
FxMasterz:

If you've got any evidence to establish this woman's allegations, please supply it. There's no need to get sentimental.

Also, be mindful of the fact that I have nothing to do with Olukoya. My position is based on what I know of him. I would take the same stand with Kumuyi too if he were the one accused.

A Christian should defend the faith without any bias.

The evidence has been presented in court it is up to you to go there and prove that the evidence is not tenable. Christians are not meant to cover evil and diabolical acts unless you are saying you are just as guilty.
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by FxMasterz: 10:08pm On Feb 01
OLAADEGBU:

The evidence has been presented in court it is up to you to go there and prove that the evidence is not tenable. Christians are not meant to cover evil and diabolical acts unless you are saying you are just as guilty.

What evidence has been tendered in court? I'm not aware of such evidences. Educate me if I've missed anything.
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:13pm On Feb 01
FxMasterz:

What evidence has been tendered in court? I'm not aware of such evidences. Educate me if I've missed anything.

Why don't you watch the videoclips posted in the OP and educate yourself instead of arguing blindly? undecided
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by FxMasterz: 10:16pm On Feb 01
OLAADEGBU:

Why don't you watch the videoclips posted in the OP and educate yourself instead of arguing blindly? undecided

Alright then.

1 Like

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Feb 01
sreamsense:
And what happened after BBC and Bisola? With more revelations that came out from left and out and proves that Bisola is not biological daughter and authentic miracles verifiables that had been shown to disprove BBC and Bisola the serial liar. Has the prophet TB not vindicated at last and ridicule BBC ? Impact BBC had created can never be ridiculed because evidences are too many to dispute. Fear bloggers and someone like Bisola, pray you don't fall into such hands because you may end up attempting committing suicide because you may be able to even take what you are indirectly supporting
How as Temitope Balogun Joshua vindicated abeg? How was BBC ridiculed? When did the Nigerian justice system investigate and clear this man of all of the many allegations, now international, leveled against him? lipsrsealed
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:22pm On Feb 01
Kobojunkie:

How as Temitope Balogun Joshua vindicated abeg? How was BBC ridiculed? When did the Nigerian justice system investigate and clear this man of all of the many allegations, now international, leveled against him? lipsrsealed

It's a pity how Fatai Tajudeen Temitope Balogun (a.k.a) TB Joshua has succeeded in blindfolding them into believing a lie. cry
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by NoToPile: 3:47am On Feb 02
OLAADEGBU:

So I watched the video clips and all she did was explain the lawsuit and how and why she was fined 50k dollars,
How Dr Olukoya and Mfm are seperate legal entities, cant be used interchangeably, How punch wrongfully reported the defamation charges was for Dr Olukoya instead of Mfm USA
How the media aide of the church is supposedly lying against her
How a church preaching holiness is giving a wrong report of the court case as stating the charges was in favor of Dr Olukoya and not MFM

How she represented herself and she even denied she was referring to Dr Olukoya as the Pharoah in her shows, the one that shocked me was when she said a crusade was held in winter and she was suspicious of it sad
Is there any law that prevents crusades held in winter in the US?

How they visited YouTube office to bring her page down
How they had access to her account.
How they had a mediation before going to court but she refused the conditions for out of court settlement(she didn't state which conditions exactly)
How God will provide the 50K dollar fine
How she pays 300dollar per hour for a lawyer
Calling on America to protect her
Etc etc.

Nothing tangible to hold on to, just ramblings and ramblings.

What exactly is her case?

No wonder she was sued, the case has been done and dusted.

1 Like

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by sreamsense: 3:59am On Feb 02
OLAADEGBU:

What proof have you got to say the evidence was not presented in court? undecided
You should rather show your convincing evidences here that proved Dr Olukoya hacked her account? You are not sincere yourself, you have hidden motives in pushing this kind of news forward. I am not a member of MFM in anyway, take note; but your motive behind pushing this kind of news forward is questionable. God judges human motives
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by sreamsense: 4:00am On Feb 02
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Did Sowore also defame him ?
And did Sowore win the battle?
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by sreamsense: 4:20am On Feb 02
OLAADEGBU:

You must be one of the confused and deluded followers of god of men. lipsrsealed
You are rather the hidden hypocryte with bad motives that like to hear or promote bad news about other men of God except pastor kumuyi. It is immature way of Christian reasoning. I am not MFM church member in anyway, but anybody following your.submissions will discover your body language speaks louder than your submissions. God judges hidden motive of the partakers and those that have "interest in them". Your reason for opening this thread glaring; it is not just to show mere current news, but to open the same man of God to ridicule. Your body language and your contribution have shown that. May God forgive you and bring you into true Christian maturity beyond mere denominational maturity and mentality

1 Like

Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:18am On Feb 02
sreamsense:

And did Sowore win the battle?

I asked something I knew not about.
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:24am On Feb 02
NoToPile:

So I watched the video clips and all she did was explain the lawsuit and how and why she was fined 50k dollars,
How Dr Olukoya and Mfm are seperate legal entities, cant be used interchangeably, How punch wrongfully reported the defamation charges was for Dr Olukoya instead of Mfm USA
How the media aide of the church is supposedly lying against her
How a church preaching holiness is giving a wrong report of the court case as stating the charges was in favor of Dr Olukoya and not MFM

How she represented herself and she even denied she was referring to Dr Olukoya as the Pharoah in her shows, the one that shocked me was when she said a crusade was held in winter and she was suspicious of it sad
Is there any law that prevents crusades held in winter in the US?

How they visited YouTube office to bring her page down
How they had access to her account.
How they had a mediation before going to court but she refused the conditions for out of court settlement(she didn't state which conditions exactly)
How God will provide the 50K dollar fine
How she pays 300dollar per hour for a lawyer
Calling on America to protect her
Etc etc.

Nothing tangible to hold on to, just ramblings and ramblings.

What exactly is her case?

No wonder she was sued, the case has been done and dusted.

Kudos for making the effort to watch the videoclip(s). The bolded was her main bone of contention. smiley
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:25am On Feb 02
sreamsense:

You should rather show your convincing evidences here that proved Dr Olukoya hacked her account? You are not sincere yourself, you have hidden motives in pushing this kind of news forward. I am not a member of MFM in anyway, take note; but your motive behind pushing this kind of news forward is questionable. God judges human motives

Have you watched the videoclips yet? undecided
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:28am On Feb 02
sreamsense:

You are rather the hidden hypocryte with bad motives that like to hear or promote bad news about other men of God except pastor kumuyi. It is immature way of Christian reasoning. I am not MFM church member in anyway, but anybody following your.submissions will discover your body language speaks louder than your submissions. God judges hidden motive of the partakers and those that have "interest in them". Your reason for opening this thread glaring; it is not just to show mere current news, but to open the same man of God to ridicule. Your body language and your contribution have shown that. May God forgive you and bring you into true Christian maturity beyond mere denominational maturity and mentality

sreamsense:

How did you see my body language? You claimed that Bisola is not the biological daughter of TB Joshua and that the BBC's documentaries have been debunked. Are you sure that you're alright? undecided
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by Yemaya: 8:36am On Feb 02
OLAADEGBU:

What is stopping you from throwing some mud if you've got any evidence?

DL and WF is shit I know you and your deceitful ministry firsthand
No need throwing mud at what is filthy and Shiity already
Re: I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home by NoToPile: 9:13am On Feb 02
OLAADEGBU:

Kudos for making the effort to watch the videoclip(s). The bolded was her main bone of contention. smiley

So the bolded is her case

1 Seperate entities
2.Punch reporting as interchangeable entities
3. And how a media aide used Dr Olukoya And the Mfm ministries interchangeably. And now the church is bad? grin

The reason I am stating this is because this woman has been rambling about things for quite some time now, even one Maureen badejo, practically defaming Dr Olukoya and Mfm ministries interchangeably.

You and I know she has done this in all of her shows.

My point is how is all of these a new Case, legally they are Seperate entities which the same court has stated and still made her pay damages against the Mfm USA and not the G. O

But we know she muddles both the personality of the Go and the church together in the MUDSLINGLING, she doesn't remember they are legal term Seperate entities then.

Like I still say what exactly is her problem.

No clear cut accusations them say them say, more like a gossip talk.

Let her go and pay up the 50k dollar fine, she will be alright lastlast.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What If The Devil Repents Today? / The Deep Secrets Behind Miscarriages / Does God Really Exist? What Makes You Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.