Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects (11426 Views)

Kidnappers' Hideout, Where School Children Were Taken, Busted In Epe, Lagos / Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours / Police Kill Suspected IPOB Member In Imo, Arrest One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by ipobcannibals: 6:15am On Feb 01
If the identity of the kidnappers are true, they must have the locals working with them….no outsider operates without the knowledge of locals.
Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by ceejay80s(m): 6:16am On Feb 01
Just imagine, what aboki is doing in Igbo land,
No more Fulani herders, they should take the cows to their state, anytime any is seen , mobilize many men to have them killed,
Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by Opintiwa: 6:37am On Feb 01
Enugurangers:

I don't understand the point of this post. ESN are commiting crimes coupled with cannibalism as well. And SE is not the safest - I don't know who you are trying to deceive.

Dumb cow urine drinker

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by Opintiwa: 6:37am On Feb 01
ipobcannibals:
If the identity of the kidnappers are true, they must have the locals working with them….no outsider operates without the knowledge of locals.

That is why Yoruba monarchs are being haunted like bush meat na
Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by ipobcannibals: 6:49am On Feb 01
Opintiwa:

That is why Yoruba monarchs are being haunted like bush meat na
mnd44. Rule 2 is violated
Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by TUTU147: 7:06am On Feb 01
I know that the insecurities in the east is more than as we think, the government don't really want to fight it, because they are accomplices.The fulanis and some indigenous peoples and some security agents are behind this insecurities in the east.
Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by princeabdul(m): 7:08am On Feb 01
Show no mercy, mop them all.
Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:21am On Feb 01
You guys can imagine the outrage if Chinedu, Eze, Obinna and Chukwudi travels from ABIA to far away Kano to start kidnapping northerners. By now all hell would have been let loose.

One Nigeria, indeed is an aberration

2 Likes

Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:23am On Feb 01
ipobcannibals:

So it was Yoruba locals that worked with those that kidnapped Ekiti kings and school children?

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by Mozegee: 7:39am On Feb 01
Were are the name Checkers ,i hope you guys are dissapointed. I have always maintain that it is always hard for an Igbo man to kill his fellow brother through this means. If it was during Buhari the would have said is IPOB that commit the crime in other to paint them black and white.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by Angelicjacy(f): 7:45am On Feb 01
Very commendable job . I however want to note that the faces of these criminals were not shown for all to see meanwhile some few weeks ago a certain man was paraded and was handed over to more than 5 security forces all for clout.Why can’t same be done to these people or is it not same kidnapping that occurred. Tribalism even in crime! Tufiakwa!.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by potent5(m): 7:51am On Feb 01
Where are the people arrested?
Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by potent5(m): 7:54am On Feb 01
Use the same energy you are using to protest here, to protest on the streets of ogbomosho against the killings in Ekiti.
ipobcannibals:
mnd44. Rule 2 is violated

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by eepeepook: 7:55am On Feb 01
They are lucky I’m not in the armed forces. Na straight execution followed with press releases that the suspects died in shootouts. Kidnappers are bastards who cause emotional trauma on their victims.
Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by Zeebuy: 8:03am On Feb 01
Manager001:

Pls, don't respond to ignoramus and idiots again.

He should respond.
Don't you know if we don't counter their bullshit, people will think they're saying the truth?
Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by tunjiajayi: 8:22am On Feb 01
Vmoukam:
Northerners in the East committing kidnapping. Check all their names, all from the same state Jigawa. When they say what it is happening in the East is bigger than what we think, they think it's a joke. Yes, there are criminal indigenous elements in the East too, including IPOB members turned rogues and criminals disguising as IPOB.

Worrisome that easterners have been doing the same in lagos.
Virtually all arrested kidnappers in lagos have been igbos, the infamous Evans, and the recent cases around ajah.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by tunjiajayi: 8:25am On Feb 01
Danisaint112:
If the local hunters hadn't involved themselves in the hunt for this criminals, we would have been told it's ESN or BLA (IPOB) and we would have foolishly believed them.

The WOKE ones among us will start making statements like:

"The East let this misfortune happen to them. When these guys were attacking the military (defending themselves from security outfits who came to kill them for seeking for Biafra), they were hailing them. Now the evil has turned on them." Bla Bla Bla... 🥴

Yet, these same people we call criminals (ESN) are the reason the SE hasn't experienced any form of mass murder like what's going on in various part of Nigeria, nor have they (ESN) been seen attacking locals and killing them in mass.

Very shallow way of reasoning by the Ronus. The South East knows their enemy: the bloodthirsty Fulani militia.

As it is now, the South East is unarguably the safest region in Nigeria (with fewer kidnap or banditry activities) because of their ever-vigilant locals.

Before you come quoting, try visiting Google to avoid disgrace incurred out of sheer ignorance.

Meanwhile, how many times will this news hit the front page? Here is the same news from just yesterday:

https://www.nairaland.com/7985954/police-arrest-five-suspected-kidnappers#128202848

Nairaland mods, please try to stay

professional. You've been committing this same error for the past few weeks.

You maybe right,because we have a similar situation in lagos, easterners have been kidnapping other citizens, most of the kidnappings in lagos and now Abuja are carried out by easterners. Evans - lagos
Chinaza Abuja.
Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by bionixs: 8:33am On Feb 01
Just kill them
Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by Vmoukam: 9:32am On Feb 01
tunjiajayi:

Worrisome that easterners have been doing the same in lagos.
Virtually all arrested kidnappers in lagos have been igbos, the infamous Evans, and the recent cases around ajah.

I don't join words with fools turned tribalists. Every tribe have kidnappers and in Lagos that your type have glorified touts and agberos and you are talking about Igbos. Leave those guys alone! They owe you or your family nothing neither are you giving them free food or house. They work and earn for whatever they live on. I wonder why they live rent free in your heads. Well, you are not worth my time.
Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by Litmus: 9:42am On Feb 01
Nigeria requires at least 2 more branches of police, namely Forest Rangers and Highway police.
Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by tunjiajayi: 9:49am On Feb 01
Vmoukam:

I don't join words with fools turned tribalists. Every tribe have kidnappers and in Lagos that your type have glorified touts and agberos and you are talking about Igbos. Leave those guys alone! They owe you or your family nothing neither are you giving them free food or house. They work and earn for whatever they live on. I wonder why they live rent free in your heads. Well, you are not worth my time.

You are taking offense on your narrative.
Otherwise you should have the same perception as per the northerners.

Otherwise, from statistics one can say the average kidnapper in lagos is an igbo man.

Very true .

Typical of your tribe to give what you can't take.

Snakes.

Fool of a snake.

Now buzz off.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by Manager001: 10:42am On Feb 01
Zeebuy:

He should respond.
Don't you know if we don't counter their bullshit, people will think they're saying the truth?
My brother, those idiots are on a payroll.
They do their master's bidding
Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:59am On Feb 01
KIDNAPPERS,RITUALIST,SRMEF ROBBERS CRIMINALS HAVE NO TRIBE OR Religion,FINISH THEM OFF OUT SOCIETY. angry
Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by bikefab(m): 12:14pm On Feb 01
Imagine coming all the way from Jigawa state to terrorise ala igbo, attempting to make one of the safest parts of Nigeria unsafe.
Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by Vmoukam: 1:12pm On Feb 01
tunjiajayi:

You are taking offense on your narrative.
Otherwise you should have the same perception as per the northerners.

Otherwise, from statistics one can say the average kidnapper in lagos is an igbo man.

Very true .

Typical of your tribe to give what you can't take.

Snakes.

Fool of a snake.

Now buzz off.

You see why I said you are a big fool. I never generalised or said "All northerners". I pointed out that the five of them are from the north and Jigawa precisely. I also said that we have indigenous criminal elements in the Easts including those disguising under IPOB, ESN and the rest. But as usual, your insecure baboon of a person will always want to masturbate on my comment and try to twist it. Compound idiot indeed.
Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by Vicyourwriter(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01
Things de happen oo
Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by Vicyourwriter(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01
Very good
Re: Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects by peterboro: 10:25pm On Feb 01
jeff1993:
In issues like this ehn I really blame the locals. How can such heinous activity be going on in your own domain and backyard and u allow the police wade into it??

Form a tactical vigilante without political influence. They should be the ones to go on this mission. This kind of foreign criminals should be k1lled on the spot.

Army Barracks is there, and soldiers plenty everywhere around there. So Hausa will always be protected as usual and as such they have much power around all those places. Please don't blame the community.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Fake Revenue Collectors In Lagos / Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking / Five Policemen Detained For Killing & Burying A Cyclist In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.