Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) (57909 Views)

Hushpuppi Emerges ‘Best Bathroom Cleaner In Prison' – Begs judge For Mercy / Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos / Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by BALLOSKI: 6:39am On Feb 02
Westerhoffe:

Did he tell you he has?
Be wary of what you say trying to be funny.
He's asking a question.
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by pacespot(m): 6:52am On Feb 02
All this nonsense of fighting by military over people wearing camo and oppression of civilians is part of Fulani cultures infected with other soldiers in the country.

I see American civilians wearing camo often without their soldiers making a fuss about it.
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Houseontherock1: 8:03am On Feb 02
HRMK:

I GUESS YOU TOO HAVE THE UNIFORM WITH YOU!WHAT DO YOU USE IT FOR?
YOU NEED TO BE ARRESTED FORTHWITH!THAT IS THE HONEST TRUTH!!
While I understand that wearing the camo in Nigeria is frowned upon, and that people use it to perpetrate evil of all sorts, I'm more scared of a people who accept intimidation, harassment and jungle justice as a way of life. I stand on my personal conviction - beating up an unharmed civilian who has not resisted arrest and was not apprehended at a crime scene is quite unfair and barbaric
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by soil4soil(m): 8:26am On Feb 02
officialwdhtvv:
“I’ll not try it again,” Pastor pleads for mercy after being caught wearing the Nigerian military uniform

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG_-7jySVBs

He wants to use physical to fight Spiritual.
Gullible people will still follow him.
Many that can secure a job after school but knows how to read the Bible have turned themselves to pastor ( Belle pastor or stomach infrastructure pastor.
God have mercy
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Righthussle: 8:50am On Feb 02
SuperOnyi:
shocked

How can a mere soldier of a 3rd world country touch a soldier of Christ and there is no riot or protest?

Why have Christians chosen peace in a world where the violent always takes the Lion share? What happened to the ancient crusaders who reclaimed Jerusalem from our brothers from the other side?

By the way; if he's picking on people to battle his PTSD, does he know how emotionally scarred a soldier of Christ is, due to the constant fighting of demons and stepping on scorpions and snakes?

Isn't it unfortunate our soldiers are yet to channel all of their anger to that Rock in Aso? At least, our soldiers of Christ have been calling down fire on our enemies and although, it is still on the way — there's no doubt it will surely arrive.

If say I dey there, I for commot him teeth.
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by alobright17(m): 9:10am On Feb 02
Westerhoffe:

If you see what I've seen and know what I've known, you won't be posting this unreasonable comment.
This is how some of you speak idle words thinking you're being smart.

But I'll advise you delete that comment and pray for forgiveness.
I said another useless empty Yeye threat , for your mind everyone is scared of your damn fake ass while man god Abi ? All what you've seen and pass through is simply because of that your same wicked white man god . Stewpid god that endorsed slavery.

Tell me what will happen to me since I'm not deleting anything. Give me timeline.so that I'll still come.back and laugh at your ignorance and Yeye believe system called god that can't even stop your church members suffering and penury.

No be only delete.
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 9:55am On Feb 02
alobright17:
I said another useless empty Yeye threat , for your mind everyone is scared of your damn fake ass while man god Abi ? All what you've seen and pass through is simply because of that your same wicked white man god . Stewpid god that endorsed slavery.

Tell me what will happen to me since I'm not deleting anything. Give me timeline.so that I'll still come.back and laugh at your ignorance and Yeye believe system called god that can't even stop your church members suffering and penury.

No be only delete.

Timeline?
Timeline for what?
You think that's how GOD just kill anyone? You must be a joker to even reason that way.
The major danger there is not even in this our realm but in the afterlife. And that's when no amendment can be made for it's always too late.

Many have walked this thin line of yours and crossed successfully to the cheer of the world, but out of this realm, they're all alone eating up their words with deep regrets of not listening to the voices of reprove.
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by xjiggy: 10:04am On Feb 02
matify83:
Camouflage uniform that people wear for fashion or resistant statement in civilized clime.

Our military are just too sensitive in matters that pertains to their uniforms.

One time they wear dragging jersey with the the police mobile force, then it shifted to forest guard and the last time I remembered, it was with one amorphous security group trying to attain national prominence but had to be stopped by the courts.

In 2015, our defense headquarters even banned paramilitary agencies from using camouflage which has today been liberalized to the extent that Super eagles even have a VARIANT.

If not that Nigerians with criminal minds have taken advantage of people with the uniform, what's so special about the camouflage that the military is quick to assault civilians for?
Even in your civilized climes, they wear Camo in a certain way to depict they are civilians. They do not wear name tags and ranks else they be called out and ridiculed. You can see clearly that this impersonator is fully clad with extras in his bag.
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by alobright17(m): 10:26am On Feb 02
Westerhoffe:

Timeline?
Timeline for what?
You think that's how GOD just kill anyone? You must be a joker to even reason that way.
The major danger there is not even in this our realm but in the afterlife. And that's when no amendment can be made for it's always too late.

Many have walked this thin line of yours and crossed successfully to the cheer of the world, but out of this realm, they're all alone eating up their words with deep regrets of not listening to the voices of reprove.

Mugu but your Yeye God did not wait for realm and he killed Ananias and wife sharp sharp .

He didn't wait for realm before killing innocent first sons of Egypt for sin they never committed

Your God didn't wait for realm before destroying earth during Noah time with both innocent Animals , trees and even children.i can give you many verses where your mumu God took instant action without waiting for realm

Your God is only strong inside that useless book called Bible A useless God that chaser Satan down to earth the same God destroyed earth and Satan wasn't destroyed.

They've used realm to wash your brain like they did to most of us as Christians back then . Keep hoping for realm ok .
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by davies(m): 10:54am On Feb 02
Jokes aside, there's one pastor that cash out with this tactics back then in Ilupeju Mushin area, forgotten the name of his church, he put on full army camo and organised a crusade themed; War against Satanic kingdom I think. Baba really pulled crowd with that stunts that year grin[/quote]

That's Pastor Ben Eragbai, the man don't cash out big time don build beta edifice around Abraham Adesanya in Ajah. Pastor still dey do him program oo and people still dey full dia
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 12:11pm On Feb 02
alobright17:

Mugu but your Yeye God did not wait for realm and he killed Ananias and wife sharp sharp .

He didn't wait for realm before killing innocent first sons of Egypt for sin they never committed

Your God didn't wait for realm before destroying earth during Noah time with both innocent Animals , trees and even children.i can give you many verses where your mumu God took instant action without waiting for realm

Your God is only strong inside that useless book called Bible A useless God that chaser Satan down to earth the same God destroyed earth and Satan wasn't destroyed.

They've used realm to wash your brain like they did to most of us as Christians back then . Keep hoping for realm ok .

The fact that you hate GOD does not change the fact that you'd still answer to Him someday. That's one thing you should never forget.
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by alobright17(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02
Westerhoffe:

The fact that you hate GOD does not change the fact that you'd still answer to Him someday. That's one thing you should never forget.
ok you're no longer threatening me to delete my comment since you know your God is so powerless to act outside the fake book called Bible.

Now is someday not realm again. White God that is so useless.
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02
alobright17:
ok you're no longer threatening me to delete my comment since you know your God is so powerless to act outside the fake book called Bible.

Now is someday not realm again. White God that is so useless.

Threaten you?
Is that how you thought of it?
I don't make threats. I only warned you, but you rebuffed.
But know you're making a grave mistake which might not be reversible if you did not make amendment at the right time.
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by alobright17(m): 1:11pm On Feb 02
Westerhoffe:

Threaten you?
Is that how you thought of it?
I don't make threats. I only warned you, but you rebuffed.
But know you're making a grave mistake which might not be reversible if you did not make amendment at the right time.

Do you warn me over a useless God for what ,go and stand at sambisa forest and warn bokoharam that are killing innocent church members and pastors .warn terrorists that enter Israel and cause war .

Why all you people's warnings always in books likewise your God's all powers are only in books .

Grave danger ? You think I'm like you Christians that believe there's heaven which they claimed to be a better place yet they're scared of death .

Even pastors using bulletproof cars and armed forces because they don't want to die and go to the so called better place .

You goes to church and start praying against death shows how you people hardly reason well .
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 1:24pm On Feb 02
alobright17:

Do you warn me over a useless God for what ,go and stand at sambisa forest and warn bokoharam that are killing innocent church members and pastors .warn terrorists that enter Israel and cause war .

Why all you people's warnings always in books likewise your God's all powers are only in books .

Grave danger ? You think I'm like you Christians that believe there's heaven which they claimed to be a better place yet they're scared of death .

Even pastors using bulletproof cars and armed forces because they don't want to die and go to the so called better place .

You goes to church and start praying against death shows how you people hardly reason well .

If Christians are afraid to die, with the level of persecution faced, it won't get to this generation before it's phased out.

And besides, keep adding to your cup in the name of blaspheming GOD.
If only you know what those in Hell know, no one will tell you you're making a grave mistake and endangering your soul.
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by alobright17(m): 1:47pm On Feb 02
Westerhoffe:

If Christians are afraid to die, with the level of persecution faced, it won't get to this generation before it's phased out.

And besides, keep adding to your cup in the name of blaspheming GOD.
If only you know what those in Hell know, no one will tell you you're making a grave mistake and endangering your soul.

Why are your pastors using bulletproof cars ? What are they scared of ?

Why do you bother about hell for me ?
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by writeprof(m): 2:16pm On Feb 02
One of the first culture shock I received in Monrovia was seeing these camouflage clothings displayed in shops in marketplaces and along the roads. I saw men, women, children put on camouflage shirts, shorts, gowns, caps, trousers, jackets freely without any harassment.
WHAT IS EVEN SPECIAL ABOUT THIS CAMOUFLAGE THAT OUR SECURITY GUYS HUMILIATE PEOPLE FOR
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by seanery: 4:08pm On Feb 02
I dont know weiting dey always wrong with these ABBA FATHER of a pastors...!!
Dem think dem dey above the law.
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by edydeyemi(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02
Wawelexy:
Please o leave pastor alone, he told his members he will help them wage war against every battle of their lives, that's all his tryna do, please allow him cash out with the camo grin

Jokes aside, there's one pastor that cash out with this tactics back then in Ilupeju Mushin area, forgotten the name of his church, he put on full army camo and organised a crusade themed; War against Satanic kingdom I think. Baba really pulled crowd with that stunts that year grin
The baba has been doing this almost a decade now
He calls the programme War against Satanic Manipulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 7:48pm On Feb 02
alobright17:

Why are your pastors using bulletproof cars ? What are they scared of ?

Why do you bother about hell for me ?

My Pastors?
I don't have any Pastor not to talk of Pastors, and I do not believe in bulletproof cars because it can not save.

Those who put their trust in bulletproof cars showed who their enemies are now… that it's no longer the principalities and powers but flesh and blood. But the truth is as Christians, we do not wrestle against flesh and blood.

Which do you think is more serious; physical or spiritual warfare?
You may not even understand the latter so it's likely of no use.

About why I am bothered about Hell for you is because I have seen the mysteries of Hell which had been hidden from men who are still alive here on earth, which makes the mortal man not to bother about the dangers that are hidden in that creature/world called Hell.

I can give you a first-hand explanation from my personal experiences. This is why I won't even want my sworn enemy to go down there for any reason. This is why I'm hurt and pained whenever I see or read or hear anyone doling out false and misleading doctrines.

I am bothered because no soul that gets into Hell did not regret their mistakes and refusal to accept what they had been told about JESUS CHRIST while they were still alive.
The demons in Hell do not pity the human souls that were locked in there with them. You will feel their hatred towards you right like it's on your body. Their sights are fearful brother.

I have said this before, and I will say it again that these things are real.
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by HRMK: 8:57pm On Feb 02
Houseontherock1:

While I understand that wearing the camo in Nigeria is frowned upon, and that people use it to perpetrate evil of all sorts, I'm more scared of a people who accept intimidation, harassment and jungle justice as a way of life. I stand on my personal conviction - beating up an unharmed civilian who has not resisted arrest and was not apprehended at a crime scene is quite unfair and barbaric

ONLY THE SUPREME COURT CAN INTERPRETE THE CONSTITUTION!NOT EVEN SO CALLED SENIOR ADVOCATES!
NOT TO TALK OF AN ORDINARY LAYMAN LIKE YOU!!
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by alobright17(m): 10:21pm On Feb 02
Westerhoffe:

My Pastors?
I don't have any Pastor not to talk of Pastors, and I do not believe in bulletproof cars because it can not save.

Those who put their trust in bulletproof cars showed who their enemies are now… that it's no longer the principalities and powers but flesh and blood. But the truth is as Christians, we do not wrestle against flesh and blood.

Which do you think is more serious; physical or spiritual warfare?
You may not even understand the latter so it's likely of no use.

About why I am bothered about Hell for you is because I have seen the mysteries of Hell which had been hidden from men who are still alive here on earth, which makes the mortal man not to bother about the dangers that are hidden in that creature/world called Hell.

I can give you a first-hand explanation from my personal experiences. This is why I won't even want my sworn enemy to go down there for any reason. This is why I'm hurt and pained whenever I see or read or hear anyone doling out false and misleading doctrines.

I am bothered because no soul that gets into Hell did not regret their mistakes and refusal to accept what they had been told about JESUS CHRIST while they were still alive.
The demons in Hell do not pity the human souls that were locked in there with them. You will feel their hatred towards you right like it's on your body. Their sights are fearful brother.

I have said this before, and I will say it again that these things are real.

It saved your pastors thats why they believed in it than your useless Bible God
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Houseontherock1: 3:15pm On Feb 03
HRMK:

ONLY THE SUPREME COURT CAN INTERPRETE THE CONSTITUTION!NOT EVEN SO CALLED SENIOR ADVOCATES!
NOT TO TALK OF AN ORDINARY LAYMAN LIKE YOU!!
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity undecided
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Coolgent(m): 7:07pm On Feb 03
Bandit
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by HRMK: 6:24am On Feb 04
Houseontherock1:

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity undecided

YES!
ESPECIALLY FOR ANY FOOL THAT BELIEVES HE OR SHE HAS THE MONOPOLY OF WISDOM AND IS ABOVE CORRECTION!!
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Houseontherock1: 10:35am On Feb 04
HRMK:

YES!
ESPECIALLY FOR ANY FOOL THAT BELIEVES HE OR SHE HAS THE MONOPOLY OF WISDOM AND IS ABOVE CORRECTION!!
I'm glad you grasped my point undecided
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by HRMK: 12:19pm On Feb 04
Houseontherock1:
I'm glad you grasped my point undecided
YES,A NONENTITY WILL PERMANENTLY REMAIN SAME!
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by cameroncucumber(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04
Wawelexy:
Please o leave pastor alone, he told his members he will help them wage war against every battle of their lives, that's all his tryna do, please allow him cash out with the camo grin

Jokes aside, there's one pastor that cash out with this tactics back then in Ilupeju Mushin area, forgotten the name of his church, he put on full army camo and organised a crusade themed; War against Satanic kingdom I think. Baba really pulled crowd with that stunts that year grin
At the bold, you mean Ben Eragbai ?
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Wawelexy(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04
cameroncucumber:

At the bold, you mean Ben Eragbai ?

Correct 💯👍

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) / Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman / Two Young Ladies Exchange Blows, Shock Social Media Users (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.