Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) (57915 Views)

Hushpuppi Emerges ‘Best Bathroom Cleaner In Prison' – Begs judge For Mercy / Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos / Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by aikyg(m): 10:51pm On Feb 01
A very foolish man. Wearing a full military camouflage is disrespectful to the soldiers who died in those uniforms. If he was wearing just the vest or the shorts, it's perfectly okay. However, wearing the full camo is a complete no no. I hope he gets punished for this.
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Chukwuka319(m): 10:53pm On Feb 01
Lol! The foolish cockroach has dared to show itself,where chickens are gathered, and it must pay for its foolishness with its life. The crocodile has foolishly dared to try eating an electric fish, and it's definitely getting a very nasty surprise.
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by HRMK: 10:55pm On Feb 01
Houseontherock1:
This is harassment and posting the video is in bad taste! They should have left him with verbal warning instead of using aggressive pressure! He didn't argue and he didn't even fight back undecided

I GUESS YOU TOO HAVE THE UNIFORM WITH YOU!WHAT DO YOU USE IT FOR?
YOU NEED TO BE ARRESTED FORTHWITH!THAT IS THE HONEST TRUTH!!
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by emorse(m): 10:58pm On Feb 01
Wawelexy:
Please o leave pastor alone, he told his members he will help them wage war against every battle of their lives, that's all his tryna do, please allow him cash out with the camo grin

Jokes aside, there's one pastor that cash out with this tactics back then in Ilupeju Mushin area, forgotten the name of his church, he put on full army camo and organised a crusade themed; War against Satanic kingdom I think. Baba really pulled crowd with that stunts that year grin
Is it Apostle Tom Samson of Christ's Royal Family Church?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by emperor4love(m): 11:00pm On Feb 01
matify83:
Camouflage uniform that people wear for fashion or resistant statement in civilized clime.

Our military are just too sensitive in matters that pertains to their uniforms.

One time they wear dragging jersey with the the police mobile force, then it shifted to forest guard and the last time I remembered, it was with one amorphous security group trying to attain national prominence but had to be stopped by the courts.

In 2015, our defense headquarters even banned paramilitary agencies from using camouflage which has today been liberalized to the extent that Super eagles even have a VARIANT.

If not that Nigerians with criminal minds have taken advantage of people with the uniform, what's so special about the camouflage that the military is quick to assault civilians for?
the are not wearing camo in civilize country to kidnap or oppress others unlike Nigerians do....if u are not an officer now tell me y wud u wear a uniform giving special by government to people serving de land
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by zebszebs: 11:10pm On Feb 01
Wawelexy:
Please o leave pastor alone, he told his members he will help them wage war against every battle of their lives, that's all his tryna do, please allow him cash out with the camo grin

Jokes aside, there's one pastor that cash out with this tactics back then in Ilupeju Mushin area, forgotten the name of his church, he put on full army camo and organised a crusade themed; War against Satanic kingdom I think. Baba really pulled crowd with that stunts that year grin

That would be Bishop Tom Samson of Christ Royal Family church, Ogun state.
Another religious charlatan and pulpit bandit who always has crusades in National stadium, Surulere
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01
This one no be Camo na... This is a full military uniform.
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by femagj(m): 11:18pm On Feb 01
What are they doing to fulanis and the bandits that wear CAMO
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by CockPit: 11:21pm On Feb 01
Wawelexy:

No be Apostle Tom Samson
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by kazybose: 11:22pm On Feb 01
He is a soldier for Christ
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Abee79(m): 11:23pm On Feb 01
What the man did was not right. He knew how those guys always feel about anyone wearing their uniforms. . . He just made himself a soft sport for them.

Meanwhile, bandits, kidnappers & terrorists are still on rampage across the country, with many of them wearing full military fatigues and brandishing heavy artillery. They should also help us deal with them like they did to this man. Thank you ☺️🙏
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by sparko1(m): 11:25pm On Feb 01
eepeepook:
I will never understand black people. You knew wearing the uniform would expose you to ill treatment from PTSD-suffering dogs, you still donned it. Enjoy the consequences.

Did you just refer to those keeping you safe as PTSD-suffering Dogs?

I guess a child on his mothers back always feels the journey is short!
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by 1972xy: 11:28pm On Feb 01
He is a kidnapper in disguise ....
He go talk true😂
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Drrr: 11:29pm On Feb 01
You are right! Lol!! The Ilupeju own was Pastor Aragbayi, while the first pastor who really [b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]started it was Apostle Tom Samson.
Wawelexy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Sunnyski: 11:49pm On Feb 01
Jennyclay:
All these rapist and child molesters that call themselves a pastor undecided.

It’s only God that will help me destroy all you!!

Now playing... Kill yourself

By: Timberland
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Kbanka: 11:50pm On Feb 01
if an imam were caught wearing camo, This thread wouldn’t have been this calm
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by themanderon: 11:54pm On Feb 01
What was his intention?
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by CockPit: 12:00am On Feb 02
What is his crime?
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Quality20(m): 12:43am On Feb 02
Bandit in disguise
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by GodisStriking: 12:44am On Feb 02
Jennyclay:

It’s only God that will help me destroy all you!!
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by newnigerdelta00: 1:07am On Feb 02
officialwdhtvv:
“I’ll not try it again,” Pastor pleads for mercy after being caught wearing the Nigerian military uniform

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG_-7jySVBs

Everything they blame it to Muslims,not knowing some even Christian are behind the scenes,we christian too pretend
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Dennisochampa: 1:57am On Feb 02
Wetin pastor deh do with camo??
These days, we don't know who is who anymore....
E fit be say pastor na kidnapper or robber in disguise...
He should be punished according to the law....
With the high rate of insecurity in Nigeria, it's a stupid thing to wear an army uniform when you're not one of them....
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Alexiiydon: 2:11am On Feb 02
Jennyclay:

It’s only God that will help me destroy all of you!!
lol man don do this one strong thing before if that’s really you on your profile I like you can we talk
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by kernniejay(m): 2:29am On Feb 02
Westerhoffe:

Did he tell you he has?
Be wary of what you say trying to be funny.
A lot of them will be used as fire wood in hell.
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by opius: 2:36am On Feb 02
What a hell is he thinking grin
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by anonymous1759(m): 3:18am On Feb 02
TUANKU:

You must be new to Nigeria. I guess you haven't heard stories of Fulani herdsmen, Bandits,Armed robbers,Kidnappers and Boko Haram dressed in military camo just to lure their victims into a false sense of safety before attacking them.
No be everything una go use dey form WOKE, stick to civilian clothing simple...or head to NDA and become a soldier and wear your camo.

It’s because of the importance the soldier places on the camouflage that’s why people are taking advantage of it . If you make it liberal it’ll be difficult to use camouflage to lure any victims because everyone will mostly ask for your identification even if you’re wearing a uniform .

But Nigerian soldiers feel insulted when you ask them for ID when they’re putting on uniform which gives criminals the leverage to use it to perpetrate evil to evade asking questions.

Nigeria leadership positions don’t reason intelligently , all what we do in Nigeria is to compete with ourselves other than empowering ourselves to do the right thing.
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by godguy: 3:50am On Feb 02
eepeepook:
I will never understand black people. You knew wearing the uniform would expose you to ill treatment from PTSD-suffering dogs, you still donned it. Enjoy the consequences.
You are a stupid inferiority complex racist for you to think whites don’t Intentionally violate rules.
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Ashibelieve: 4:10am On Feb 02
No. Name starts with Ben something. I lived in ilupeju. I think I still see his posters in those Danfo buses.
geoworldedu:

Prophet Samsideen Ayorinde
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Bigmospa: 5:06am On Feb 02
These god of men self
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 6:23am On Feb 02
alobright17:

Why do you lots always warm people to be wary whenever name of white God and his fellow name are being mentioned?

Your God no dey see bokoharam that is dealing with pastors and members and clear them with anger ,he didn't see kidnappers and all the terrorists to kill Abi ?

What type of useless God and holy Ghost is that ?

If you see what I've seen and know what I've known, you won't be posting this unreasonable comment.
This is how some of you speak idle words thinking you're being smart.

But I'll advise you delete that comment and pray for forgiveness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) / Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman / Two Young Ladies Exchange Blows, Shock Social Media Users (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.