Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment (11299 Views)

21 Directors Fail Exams To Become Permanent Secretaries / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? / Unrest In Nigeria Immigration Service Over Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by Dididrumz(m): 10:03am On Feb 01
Marvieduke:
Why is folashade behaving like this? There was a original template to deploy this people and you tampered with it, this shows some callous attitude from her....

That is one thing killing Nigeria; witch-hunting. Everybody wants to use their power to undo someone else, instead of using their power for the good of all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by Starships4u(m): 10:05am On Feb 01
Goodlady:

Who dash monkey banana?
You no fit chop class rep!
You get brain?

WTF is this?

Are yhu a slowpoke or nitwit?
It's obvious yhu are Kaalgat in wisdom.

Damn!
Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by AngelicBeing: 10:06am On Feb 01
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where has this tune the fiddle is playing come from? I do not know if this is journalism or a brown envelop showcase.

Till I understand which it is, I rebuke every iota of rumpus this report wishes to cause in me.
And l command the report to go back to sender
Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by BenuePolitician(m): 10:07am On Feb 01
Tinubu wants to run a Govt for the west and west alone Good luck cool
Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by Goodlady(f): 10:07am On Feb 01
Starships4u:

WTF is this?

Are yhu a slowpoke or nitwit?
It's obvious yhu are Kaalgat in wisdom.

Damn!
I m rich in wisdom, more intelligent than you.
Mumuboy!

Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by GUNITGuy: 10:07am On Feb 01
Femmyfamous4u:
All these Fulanis should know it's not business as usual.
if you dont know whats is going on you would blame her ,,,,,when were they when they were busy doing lopsided promotions for thenselves using their connections forb postings......VERY SOON YOU WOULD soon hear from NEF just as they as they are crying for cbn relocation so is it with this
Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by badoh(m): 10:08am On Feb 01
Marvieduke:
Why is folashade behaving like this? There was a original template to deploy this people and you tampered with it, this shows some callous attitude from her....
Always spewing rubbish without proper investigation. So you totally believe this report and now concluded it was true. Have you done your own discreet findings to authenticate these allegations?
Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by badoh(m): 10:11am On Feb 01
2mch:
Sack this Yemi Esan please. Why is she doing what is different from what was asked of her? These people are extremely crazy. How do you play with your job like this?
Don't fall for some of these unverified reports . Most of those peddling fake news may be out to tarnish her image because the ministry they assigned them to may not be a juicy one. You will think some of these P.S love Nigeria but they are only after their pockets

2 Likes

Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by Starships4u(m): 10:13am On Feb 01
Goodlady:

I m rich in wisdom, more intelligent than you.
Mumuboy!

Who the actual braindead is this?
It's I am. Not I m. More intelligent than you

Please go back to school...
Mrs more intelligent.
Anyways keep hiding behind the keyboard.
Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by 2mch(m): 10:13am On Feb 01
badoh:

Don't fall for some of these unverified reports . Most of those peddling fake news may be out to tarnish her image because the ministry they assigned them to may not be a juicy one. You will think some of these P.S love Nigeria but they are only after their pockets

Well the proof is there and one of the perm secs spoke out. If she can openly flout the Presidents directives then she should be relieved of her position. She’s not in that position to make such decisions.
Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by Yestogood: 10:17am On Feb 01
I don't blame her. The most political civil servants are permanent secretaries.
They are bickering because of juicy spots, where they can chop. None of them would act any different if they were in her position.
They should allow her do her job.

1 Like

Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by Skillsnigeria: 10:17am On Feb 01
Hmmm
Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by Goodlady(f): 10:18am On Feb 01
Starships4u:

Who the actual braindead is this?
It's I am. Not I m. More intelligent than you

Please go back to school...
Mrs more intelligent.
Anyways keep hiding behind the keyboard.

Mumu, thank you.
I wise pass you no be small. If you accuse me of grammatical error in English, you can't say with pidgin.
Your life don spoil like this slippers but you no sabi!

Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by Yestogood: 10:19am On Feb 01
Femmyfamous4u:
All these Fulanis should know it's not business as usual.

Now you're hitting the nail on the head. They behaved during Buhari's tenure as if they were immortals on Mt. Olympus, it's not yet dawned on them...
Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by CAPTIVATOR: 10:29am On Feb 01
GUNITGuy:

there is more to it.....they dont want to be transfered...they call it posting....Some people have juicy post and have remained there for many years once they post them they bribe their way back to were there is alot of easy plenty juice.....if you know you know

Thoughtful, another angle to look at it

2 Likes

Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by woleabayo(f): 10:31am On Feb 01
good jor, i like the way she scartter them.
Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by Blazebond(m): 10:48am On Feb 01
Hahahahah,just finding out now that some lowlifes in the politics section actually banned me from posting,hahahahahahahaha,you kids here are morons,you think I give a f**k about this forum or social media?na GOD go punish una for that politics section and all other sections that feel they matter to me,only sad little souls with zero sense of self value takes you moronic moderators serious,na nairaland una power start and finish.
Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by fitinwell: 11:01am On Feb 01
Islie:
• ‘It’s OHoSF’s core duty to post perm secs’

https://thenationonlineng.net/rumpus-in-federal-civil-service-over-permanent-secretaries-deployment/

She as not done anything wrong .., because posting its still within her provost..

But one thing i am expecting to read on media is mass recrutment excerise and make it open like Npower recruitment execrise you do not need to know anybody and recuitment most be based on 100% merit...
Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by Orinechi: 11:12am On Feb 01
Marvieduke:
U must not comment on every story.
Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by Orinechi: 11:16am On Feb 01
tiswell:
Let me laugh 😂🤣😂 at the tribal bigots that taught they will teach their fellow citizens a lesson during the elections
Whatever affect the head , affect the nose as well. Stop sounding as if u are immune to some of the challenges we are going through now. Nigeria must be great again whether u like it or not
Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by Bimpe29: 12:04pm On Feb 01
If this is true, then she may soon have her cup full.
Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by Tareq1105: 12:27pm On Feb 01
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/rumpus-in-federal-civil-service-over-permanent-secretaries-deployment/

They're just repeating this fake stories to tarnish the image of the HoS.

They've forgotten that some Perm Sec that have spent 4 yrs took assessment exam and they failed so there's no renewal for them.

1 Like

Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by Tareq1105: 12:34pm On Feb 01
2mch:

Well the proof is there and one of the perm secs spoke out. If she can openly flout the Presidents directives then she should be relieved of her position. She’s not in that position to make such decisions.

How did they know the directive of the president?

Are they the one that took the request to the president?

People just type rubbish, commenting on issues they don't have knowledge of.

1 Like

Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by femi4: 12:36pm On Feb 01
2mch:
Sack this Yemi Esan please. Why is she doing what is different from what was asked of her? These people are extremely crazy. How do you play with your job like this?
She did it under pressure, not wanting to lose her seat
Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by Umuinyioku: 1:00pm On Feb 01
Islie:

This woman, Dr Yemi Esan,boats of being an institution,untouchable. She does whatever she likes.

She favours people based on perception index. If you're a threat ton her,woe unto ,you!

She deliberately left Dr Ngozi Onwudiwe in the Federal Ministry of Information because she is doing her bidding despite protestations from staff. Ngozi,apart from being high-handed,is not morally and financially upright. So many complaints against her.

BUt she is left in the ministry as permanent Secretary.

EFCC should step in and they would discover can of worms perpetrated by this iron Lady under the cover of HoS,Dr Yemi Esan.
Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by Umuinyioku: 1:01pm On Feb 01
Islie:

This woman, Dr Yemi Esan,boats of being an institution,untouchable. She does whatever she likes.

She favours people based on perception index. If you're a threat ton her,woe unto ,you!

She deliberately left Dr Ngozi Onwudiwe in the Federal Ministry of Information because she is doing her bidding despite protestations from staff. Ngozi,apart from being high-handed,is not morally and financially upright. So many complaints against her.

BUt she is left in the ministry as permanent Secretary.

EFCC should step in and they would discover can of worms perpetrated by this iron Lady under the cover of HoS,Dr Yemi Esan.

Hmmmm...weeps!
Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by Umuinyioku: 1:08pm On Feb 01
GUNITGuy:

there is more to it.....they dont want to be transfered...they call it posting....Some people have juicy post and have remained there for many years once they post them they bribe their way back to were there is alot of easy plenty juice.....if you know you know
It's true they bribe their way to stay put.

Example is Dr Ngozi Onwudiwe of Federal ministry of information. So juicy she doesn't want to leave the ministry despite protestations from the staffs.
Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by GUNITGuy: 1:16pm On Feb 01
Umuinyioku:
It's true they bribe their way to stay put.

Example is Dr Ngozi Onwudiwe of Federal ministry of information. So juicy she doesn't want to leave the ministry despite protestations from the staffs.
i guess you now understand the situation.....Some would never want to Leave Abuja or Lagos yet are civil servant to the federal government...That ministry is a juicy one compared to Art and Culture were no activity is going on... Another one is Finance, works, even Health ....But this are people who wont move your file to the right office for a contract, job or Request if you don't give some egunje ........
Nigeria is hard for any one who wants to do it right i respect my Deeper Life people who always try to stand out ...They seems to be contented and won't compromise
Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by Femmyfamous4u(m): 1:37pm On Feb 01
Yestogood:

Now you're hitting the nail on the head. They behaved during Buhari's tenure as if they were immortals on Mt. Olympus, it's not yet dawned on them...

Not just Buhari, they have held this country by the balls. Since the days of Good luck who did not have the balls to curtail their excesses to Buhari's era where they operate with all impunity and penetrate everywhere. Their elders who have benefited from the system are using Bandits and herdsmen to cause mayhem.

1 Like

Re: Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment by Umuinyioku: 2:18pm On Feb 01
GUNITGuy:

i guess you now understand the situation.....Some would never want to Leave Abuja or Lagos yet are civil servant to the federal government...That ministry is a juicy one compared to Art and Culture were no activity is going on... Another one is Finance, works, even Health ....But this are people who wont move your file to the right office for a contract, job or Request if you don't give some egunje ........
Nigeria is hard for any one who wants to do it right i respect my Deeper Life people who always try to stand out ...They seems to be contented and won't compromise

Yes. My brother.
Many of them don't want to leave their ministry for extraneous reasons.
Dr Ngozi Onwudiwe was in charge of information before Arts and Culture were carved out. With support of HoS,who is equally a Medical Doctor like her,she stayed put because of juicy nature of the office despite protestations from the staffs.

She is so high-handed and not morally and financially upright. She vowed she won't vacate the office until she retires this year. She is as rich as Femi Otedola or Dangote. She doesn't hide hide it.

Until the Head of Service retires, there won't be meaningful reforms in the service she is full of her self that she fears no retirement or impunity. Her backbone is erstwhile Misinformation Minister, Lai Mohammed who also looted the ministry before he bowed out.

Nigeria is in a sorry state because a few holds her fabric in the jocular!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protesting Railway Workers Ground Stations, Demand 350% Salary Increase / 6 Dangerous Sets Of People You Will Find In A Typical Workplace By Johnspeak / Interviewer Wants Reference From Current Employer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.