Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (29064 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna / 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony / #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Basic123: 11:28am On Feb 01
Things like this happen when you claim some people are repentant bokoharam and you returned them back to the society. Then they will repent from bokoharamism and embrace banditrism or herdsmenism.

What happened to Killin them?

6 Likes

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by beinstein(m): 11:28am On Feb 01
Effect of "yes father" they chanted ceaselessly during the election.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Jessicceaa: 11:28am On Feb 01
vanbonattel:

Do you mind the olodo
grin grin lolzz
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Mali90: 11:28am On Feb 01
Hmm
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by UKEMY(m): 11:29am On Feb 01
Ortom set up Neighbourhood Watch but the Numbers needs to be increased and Weapons needs to be procured for them.
To be Candid,fulanis wants APa,Agatu,Guma cause those are Swampy Areas where rearing of cattles is good .
The Idoma people needs to mobilize back home to fight off these Fulani Terrorists,fight them and push dem down To Laminga

2 Likes

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by UKEMY(m): 11:29am On Feb 01
beinstein:
Effect of "yes father" they chanted ceaselessly during the election.
That Man na scammer,na like that he promised Corps members #15k monthly stipends till now Nothing
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by coleon(m): 11:30am On Feb 01
I am tired of this drug baron's government I swear. From one bad news to the other Tinubu should be renamed badluck.
O ti sun mi gan.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Babangidapikin: 11:31am On Feb 01
If Texas can have state police and they not just policing people but preserving wildlife ..wetin come dey do us ..just watch someone called the police because he thought a bird was sick and unable to move .. A state that cares about bird would definitely value human's more .. here we value nothing , humans o , animals o .. all na killi killi .

3 Likes

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by AMAUCHESKY(m): 11:32am On Feb 01
Is well

bad addiction is a distraction to your direction in life.. let me help you out via my signature
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by israelmao(m): 11:32am On Feb 01
Massive recruitment is needed in Nigerian forces including regular land and aerial patrols in remote villages all over the federation.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by ProfGday(m): 11:33am On Feb 01
This beyond what the current security can handle... Gather money buy ammunitions train yourselves. Gather able men and women that can fight.

Set traps
Organize intelligent info gathering

Don't wait until they cut your throat.... Govt is helpless. Fight for yourselves
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by coolgb(m): 11:33am On Feb 01
We are still not serious
Govt is still playing politics with this insecurity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by system21: 11:33am On Feb 01
Sometimes I feel that Buhari purposely hand over Tinubu simple because he doesn't want his successor to expose his evil dealings. So far Benue people continue voting for their killers(APC) I have got no RIP
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Dougad: 11:36am On Feb 01
Benuejosh: one of the biggest idiots in this forum lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Omenlon: 11:36am On Feb 01
I don't understand the government of these states where there is perennial killings. When Badooo group were killing people at Ikorodu axis, the governor of Lagos State acquire helicopter for surveillance and to attack the criminals who always kill and escaping through the swamp and the creeks. The governors of those states should wake up, Fashola didn't wait for the federal government or start crying helplessly like a baby
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by arantess: 11:36am On Feb 01
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by weslay: 11:36am On Feb 01
Benue people can't defend themselves abi? Men no dey for Benue? Abi na loverboys all of them be? Do they need a prophet to tell them to form their own version of Amotekun?

After all these years of killings they still prefer to go as sitting ducks instead of fighters.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by fred04(m): 11:37am On Feb 01
But are we fighting civil war in Nigeria?
The killings here n there is becoming too much.
Who knows if we will be victims tomorrow.
This government is the worst I have seen.
Security issues na no go area, economy nko? Na wahala.
Every thing just dey dabaru for this country n nobody don come out to protest.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by ivolt: 11:37am On Feb 01
9japride:

I don't believe someone like late Sani Abacha will tolerate such nonsense of barbarians killing defenceless people.
It seems you don't know Abacha.
He was only interested in threats to his power or purse.
If the bandits would have threatened his hold on power, then he would have acted decisively.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 11:37am On Feb 01
Codepain:
God rest their souls. We hope the Police will fish out the attackers and make them pay
Forget it! Nothing will be done. Just as you have read it, that's the end of the story.

1 Like

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by God1000(m): 11:38am On Feb 01

system21:

Why should Federal government not help Benue people?

I don't know oo my brother
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by arantess: 11:38am On Feb 01
Dougad:
Benuejosh: one of the biggest idiots in this forum lmao
you wont see that one here oo, hes probably looking and waiting for peter obi topic to surface
also the other one that sells meat, them no go fit cap unless na Obi matter.

1 Like

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Walai(m): 11:39am On Feb 01
Nwamaikpe on it again. Thought I saw you answer altar call early this year to change your ways ?
Abii old things refused to pass away?

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank God these people slept with at least boxers on.
Imagine the embarrassment they would have felt if they slept naked and were killed by Fulani herdsmen.

Not only will they be dead but their nakedneşs will be all over the internet; in which case will be a proper scenario of the term "double wahala for dead body".
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by dannyspeejay(m): 11:40am On Feb 01
God be with y’all, stay on Guard
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by system21: 11:40am On Feb 01
God1000:
Not again, where are the vigilante group formed by former governor Ortom? Are they sleeping or what, Amotekun is doing great in south west

The federal government will not help anyone in Benue, so my people should defend themselves.

Stop talking nonsense

Why should Federal government not help Benue people?
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Myrepublic(m): 11:41am On Feb 01
These guys have an agenda. Check every state in Nigeria, there are there.. Not to for anything good,but for crisis or destruction.
See fine guys wen them waste.. Let them arm themselves. Jazz up and fight back..
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Dougad: 11:41am On Feb 01
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank God these people slept with at least boxers on.
Imagine the embarrassment they would have felt if they slept naked and were killed by Fulani herdsmen.

Not only will they be dead but their nakedneşs will be all over the internet; in which case will be a proper scenario of the term "double wahala for dead body".

You've lost your edge. Give it up.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Everfrank(m): 11:41am On Feb 01
This looks like a reprisal attack. And for them to allege it's Fulanis means they have been having issues.
Have they been killing Fulanis?
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 11:43am On Feb 01
composure:
I'm. Waiting for someone who will type is getting out of hand so I will know what to tell that person
Lol...your body dey hot
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Dougad: 11:43am On Feb 01
arantess:

you wont see that one here oo, hes probably looking and waiting for peter obi topic to surface
also the other one that sells meat, them no go fit cap unless na Obi matter.

The guy is just a bumbling fool. Week in, week out, people from his state are getting slaughtered yet his ire is towards a man with no power. If that's not the making of a brainless animal, what is?
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by SoNature(m): 11:44am On Feb 01
Fulani herdsmen have officially overrun Benue State!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHCN Divided And Liquidated By FG / First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka / Olusegun Osoba: How Fake News From Foreign Media Triggered 1967 Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.