Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (29082 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna / 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony / #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by HenryWilliams(m): 11:47am On Feb 01
Dre555:
People of Benue need to form a local vigilante group for their own security since government can't help them.

The moment they do that,
The Nigerian Army will roll in and decimate their ranks.. tagging them terrorists and give them the Airforce treatment

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Omenlon: 11:49am On Feb 01
weslay:
Benue people can't defend themselves abi? Do they need a prophet to tell them to form their own version of Amotekun.

After all these years of killings they still prefer to go as sitting ducks instead of fighters
their governors are useless over there. Set up a security architecture, like the RRS, fund them well, get them helicopter to complement ground efforts and you will see results instantly. These governors can buy private jet for themselves but can't fund security in their states. Federal government already has its hands full, states should wake up.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by ufotunang: 11:50am On Feb 01
Nawaoooo... when will this killings stop
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Willie2015: 11:51am On Feb 01
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's not about security upping their game, its all about having the political will to do the right thing.
Our security forces are very powerful and up the task.
I don't believe someone like late Sani Abacha will tolerate such nonsense of barbarians killing defenceless people.

Its a diffilcult task...
cos most of these villages are far from the state capital.
I
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by just2endowed: 11:51am On Feb 01
Dre555:
People of Benue need to form a local vigilante group for their own security since government can't help them.

but the federal government will not allow that to happened. but Zamafara govet after dancing with the terrorist bandits, have not decided to go for the kill and no negotiation with terrorist.

for crying out loud, if the govt want to finish this bandits, it wont take a week. its not like they are ghost. i know they cant be more than 50km away from the target area.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:52am On Feb 01
God punish those herdsmen and Tinubu
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Jig5aw(f): 11:54am On Feb 01
Which security agency?
dangermouse:
The killings over there in Agatu is real.

My colleague over here who happens to be from one of the villages in Agatu LGA was inundated with calls and videos of the killings this night and I was privileged to see them and get first hand information.

The security agencies in Nigeria needs to up their game with immediate effect to forestall all these brutal killings by rampaging herdsmen hell bent on taking other peoples lands.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:54am On Feb 01
All this happening and some useless Yoruba Ronu still playing tribal politics with the situation in Nigeria at the moment.

The number one problem in Nigeria that people don't understand yet is that, Fulanis see themselves as the Aryan race of Nigeria which must be bowed to and worshipped by other ethnic groups, this is equivalent to Nazi or hardlined White supremacists in America. They believe this country has been bequeathed to them by Usman Dan Fodio. Imagine you live in a country where a ragtag ethnic group that brings nothing to the table except chaos has this thought about self and you think the only way you can stop them is by pacifying them instead of crushing them.

Except Nigeria is restructured or totally balkanized as the case may be, there is no hope. Ethnic groups and zones must be allowed to have full control of own security forces in terms of police, paramilitary, military, civil defence, etcetera
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Omenlon: 11:55am On Feb 01
HenryWilliams:

The moment they do that,
The Nigerian Army will roll in and decimate their ranks.. tagging them terrorists and give them the Airforce treatment
don't give excuses for the incompetence of these governors. Omoteku is in existence, nobody has called them terrorist. Zamfara state just launched their local security network and nobody has condemned the initiative. They should wake up, everything is not federal government. Nobody can protect your locality better than your people.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by JONSYN7154: 11:57am On Feb 01
God1000:
Not again, where are the vigilante group formed by former governor Ortom? Are they sleeping or what, Amotekun is doing great in south west

Sometimes you feel like being a Nigerian is a curse

The federal government will not help anyone in Benue, so my people should defend themselves.

Stop talking nonsense and respect the dead.

God1000 are you in otukpo now? What's the latest?
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Oju4190: 11:58am On Feb 01
See as Dem dey kill people like chicken day in day out
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Coolestguy2023: 11:58am On Feb 01
vanbonattel:
Nigeria has just happened to them. We all knew that the certificate forgerr will spend more time in a French hospital than in Aso Rock.

It was all arranged to damage the country beyond redemption since 2015.

Rest in peace, till more are slaughtered. The country is on autopilot now, even as its heading into the Atlantic ocean.

You people use your evil mouth to call the country bad and you expect the country to be good. Nigeria have happened to them right? Soon, what all of you that call the country bad with your utterances would experience what you wish for the country
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by illuminatic: 11:58am On Feb 01
How to stop herdsmen killing on some parts of Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/illuminatic
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by God1000(m): 11:58am On Feb 01
JONSYN7154:
God1000 are you in otukpo now? What's the latest?
No, I'm not
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by vanbonattel: 11:59am On Feb 01
Coolestguy2023:

You people use your evil mouth to call the country bad and you expect the country to be good. Nigeria have happened to them right? Soon, what all of you that call the country bad with your utterances would experience what you wish for the country

My major problem with them is that they will be wishing Nigeria good, after voting the worst human being living in Nigeria grin

We scammed them, you know. cheesy

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by JONSYN7154: 12:00pm On Feb 01
God1000:
No, I'm not
ok. But I thought ugboju is in otukpo local government area. Except if they have another one in agatu local government area
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Grace001: 12:01pm On Feb 01
Failed country… useless government

Nigerian useless government don’t care about the masses. If your love one is among those killed, my condolences. Go and bury your dead. Nigerian government careless, government will only send condolences message

This same killing went on and on under Buhari regime till the last day he handed over to EMILOKAN, nothing has changed.

EMILOKAN will also do his 8 years while the killings of Nigerians continue.

Continue to enjoy your one Nigeria.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by God1000(m): 12:03pm On Feb 01
JONSYN7154:
ok. But I thought ugboju is in otukpo local government area. Except if they have another one in agatu local government area

ugboju is in Agatu local government, me I'm from oju local government
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Walz001: 12:04pm On Feb 01
Until they wise up
Before they end the killings
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Austineva(m): 12:04pm On Feb 01
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank God these people slept with at least boxers on.
Imagine the embarrassment they would have felt if they were naked before being killed by Fulani herdsmen.

That's the type of embarrassment that can make someone wish they were dead.

Because not only will they be dead but their nakedneşs will also be all over the internet; a proper scenario of the term "double wahala for dead body" which nobody wants.

Onye uwa. 😂. Come make heaven make I see you ☺️
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Omenlon: 12:04pm On Feb 01
pacespot:
All this happening and some useless Yoruba Ronu still playing tribal politics with the situation in Nigeria at the moment.

The number one problem in Nigeria that people don't understand yet is that, Fulanis see themselves as the Aryan race of Nigeria which must be bowed to and worshipped by other ethnic groups, this is equivalent to Nazi or hardlined White supremacists in America. They believe this country has been bequeathed to them by Usman Dan Fodio. Imagine you live in a country where a ragtag ethnic group that brings nothing to the table except chaos has this thought about self and you think the only way you can stop them is by pacifying them.

Except Nigeria is restructured or totally balkanized as the case may be, there is no hope. Ethnic groups and zones must be allowed to have full control of own security forces in terms of police, paramilitary, military, civil defence, etcetera

leave tribal biggotry and face the facts on ground. Those kidnapping and killings in the south east are they perpetuated by the Fulani people? Some Yorubas were caught kidnapping their fellow Yorubas recently in Ogun State, is it the Fulani that sent them? Crime is crime and is not synonymous with one ethnic group. Government at all levels should wake up and be alive to their responsibilities.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Faposky95: 12:05pm On Feb 01
sslcrypt:
For those idiots insulting the Nigerian army, why don't you pick arms and go fight? The current projection is 2 herdsmen militant to one soldier. Let that sink into all you nonsense useless skull filled with hate for the army.

you ever ask why the American people love the military....?
its because it doesn't take its people's lives for granted...? and it would assist its people in such....
how has the top brass helped these local build quick response defenses for starters, of being military mean you're higher than they ...?
people will insult the president's pops for the present suffering they're going through all because it doesn't seem to care about the carnages.....

why are you pained when the pain is directed at an Acronym....?
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Austineva(m): 12:07pm On Feb 01
Dre555:
they don't want to be called terrorists like Esn/Ipob/BLA. They prefer to d!e like cowards
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by JONSYN7154: 12:07pm On Feb 01
God1000:

ugboju is in Agatu local government, me I'm from oju local government
I know you're from oju. Me am from texas that's why am asking you of the situation there thinking you are there.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Faposky95: 12:07pm On Feb 01
Coolestguy2023:

Americans curse their presidents and the land for the suffering they are meted with....
that makes people human
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by God1000(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01
JONSYN7154:
I know you're from oju. Me am from texas that's why am asking you of the situation there thinking you are there.
okay bro

I reside outside Benue for now.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01
Omenlon:
leave tribal biggotry and face the facts on ground. Those kidnapping and killings in the south east are they perpetuated by the Fulani people? Some Yorubas were caught kidnapping their fellow Yorubas recently in Ogun State, is it the Fulani that sent them? Crime is crime and is not synonymous with one ethnic group. Government at all levels should wake up and be alive to their responsibilities.

Show me where any ethnic group apart from Fulani has gone about killing indigenous people in their own village like this, just one example
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by JB4life: 12:09pm On Feb 01
treesun:
And one Deluded Bayo Onanuga is telling us, press is hyping the killings!

What do you expect him to say when none o hisf family family
is involved.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by JONSYN7154: 12:10pm On Feb 01
God1000:
okay bro

I reside outside Benue for now.
no wahala.

Anjoo be?
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by God1000(m): 12:11pm On Feb 01
JONSYN7154:
no wahala.

Anjoo be?
Anjoo ha cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 12:12pm On Feb 01
So bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives / Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) / Ibrahim Dasuki's Corpse Arrives Sokoto For Final Burial In Chartered Plane. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.