Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (29096 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna / 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony / #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Dshocker(m): 12:59pm On Feb 01
God1000:
Not again, where are the vigilante group formed by former governor Ortom? Are they sleeping or what, Amotekun is doing great in south west

Sometimes you feel like being a Nigerian is a curse

The federal government will not help anyone in Benue, so my people should defend themselves.

Stop talking nonsense and respect the dead.

Which Amotekun is doing great, dey play.

3 monarchs where killed last week in Ekiti, and a school bus filled with school children Where kidnapped in Ekiti this week.

Dey play, just dey play ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by SirFarads01(m): 1:09pm On Feb 01
Goodmarlian:
nigeria is being ruled by occultic people,they derive pleasure in seeinh people cry and suffer nothing will be done about this insecurities,they all know whats going on.

Mehn it really baffles me o
May God have mercy on us poor souls
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 1:16pm On Feb 01
They na Dem talk say nothing concern them with Biafra ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Una mind go later touch group.

Umu mugus
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by CharlesJok3r: 1:18pm On Feb 01
Omg.. this is too much. We don't deserve this in Nigeria.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by CorrectionFLuid: 1:21pm On Feb 01
sslcrypt:
For those idiots insulting the Nigerian army, why don't you pick arms and go fight? The current projection is 2 herdsmen militant to one soldier. Let that sink into all you nonsense useless skull filled with hate for the army.

Let the army first stop killing those who actually pick up arms to fight.

Get that into your nonsense useless skull filled with hate for the people.

1 Like

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Bridget95(f): 1:33pm On Feb 01
Jihadists killing Christians while the government looks the other way.

I pray Donald Trump wins in the US elections .
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by 9japride(m): 1:44pm On Feb 01
Willie2015:

Its a diffilcult task...
cos most of these villages are far from the state capital.
I
[color=#006600][/color]

Bro is not really so. Nigerian security forces work with intelligence.
If those bandit are assembling to overthrow the government, it won't take the security forces minutes to get there.
Leave matter, the security forces are willing to work, they just need an order to work.
Politics is a dirty game. Other countries that care about their citizens are not into all these unnecessary influence of religion and tribalism. These factors contribute to an hindrance in the fight towards ending terrorism. We all witness how last administration handled those invading villages and causing havoc.
It seems like they were treated softly.
As I said someone like Abacha who was ready to work won't tolerate all these nonsense.
We should stop giving excuses for the security forces. They have a big budget and the men are capable.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Manager001: 1:44pm On Feb 01
vanbonattel:

Raise a finger and the army will shoot you and tag you a cultist.
Okay
When we said, Nigerian security is aiding Fulani herders if the local wants to retaliate, you guy started yaning dust.
This is coming from Benue not Abia state nor Enugu state.
Thank God for ESN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by 9japride(m): 1:50pm On Feb 01
ivolt:

It seems you don't know Abacha.
He was only interested in threats to his power or purse.
If the bandits would have threatened his hold on power, then he would have acted decisively.
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't think so, to my understanding he wasn't tribalistic like the other person that held military power too.
During Abacha era, he developed the country. It's just that those in opposition could not cough properly.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by 9japride(m): 1:53pm On Feb 01
sslcrypt:
For those idiots insulting the Nigerian army, why don't you pick arms and go fight? The current projection is 2 herdsmen militant to one soldier. Let that sink into all you nonsense useless skull filled with hate for the army.
[color=#006600][/color]

Leave all these long talk. The fight against bandit needs political will devoid of religious and tribal influences.
When it's time for election, people will vote in people that don't have regards for the masses and you expect things to work properly?
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by AuthorMan: 2:39pm On Feb 01
What does it take for each male person in that region to have a good cutlass and a Dane gun? Let every household own weapons. Then form a vigilante that will guard the villages by shift.

Once the Buhari people come by the time those sleeping hear alert from the vigilante they all should come out and defend their families. Yes, the Fulani's may come with AK47 but by the time one or two of them are gun down and their weapons recovered they will get sense.
If you know you are going to die don't die like a coward. Fight till you die. Who knows? You may survive fighting.

As for NwaAmakpe, that guy is senseless for the comment I read up there. I wonder why he is allowed to roam about on Nairaland like a lunatic.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Umuinyioku: 2:39pm On Feb 01
treesun:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-15-killed-in-fresh-attack-on-benue-community/
It is high time government addresses National Question.

What does Fulani's want? They are not Nigerians by general definition of ethnic identity. They're from the sahel region who could trace their origin from mountainous areas of Guinea,Conakry. They are Fula who migrated to Nigeria in the early 20th century.

It's high time they kick them out from Nigeria because of the Islamic bigotry and nepotism.

RIP to the dead.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by AuthorMan: 2:47pm On Feb 01
Umuinyioku:
It is high time government addresses National Question.

What does Fulani's want? They are not Nigerians by general definition of ethnic identity. They're from the sahel region who could trace their origin from mountainous areas of Guinea,Conakry. They are Fula who migrated to Nigeria in the early 20th century.

It's high time they kick them out from Nigeria because of the Islamic bigotry and nepotism.

RIP to the dead.

They claim they own Africa especially Nigeria.

It was Buhari that gave them upper hand and gave them the feeling they can do anything and get away with it.

Buhari is a disaster.
Tinubu is a double disaster.

Breaking up the Nation is the Solution to all these menace. Each region with its police and Army.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Blitzerz: 2:47pm On Feb 01
The earlier u know that apc is a jihad party
The better
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Barcalee: 2:51pm On Feb 01
Nigeria is gradually being torn apart
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by foleskay(m): 3:18pm On Feb 01
Na old pictures Jor.Iv seen these pictures here on nairaland around 2022
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Nobleou(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01
Goodmarlian:
nigeria is being ruled by occultic people,they derive pleasure in seeinh people cry and suffer nothing will be done about this insecurities,they all know whats going on.
U ar a very sensitive human.
Thumb up for you...
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by benuejosh: 3:36pm On Feb 01
EmekaA125:

Very annoying guy.
I know you hate hearing the truth. But we won't stop at telling you.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by benuejosh: 3:39pm On Feb 01
arantess:

you wont see that one here oo, hes probably looking and waiting for peter obi topic to surface
also the other one that sells meat, them no go fit cap unless na Obi matter.
You people always keep blind eyes to the truth. I have always spoken against killings and crime from the East and other part of Nigeria. Of course, Peter said he got advice from a mad man so how can such a prrson rule over me with his market to market management (MMM) course that he said he studied.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01
sslcrypt:
and to all the bastard sons of a thousand fathers who don't know that the moment you retaliate the same army would be sent to fight you, uwarku!!
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01
Omenlon:
I don't understand the government of these states where there is perennial killings. When Badooo group were killing people at Ikorodu axis, the governor of Lagos State acquire helicopter for surveillance and to attack the criminals who always kill and escaping through the swamp and the creeks. The governors of those states should wake up, Fashola didn't wait for the federal government or start crying helplessly like a baby

You don't understand the complexity of this bloodbath. Don't compare it to Lagos' ordeal at all. What you have here is an institutionalized conflict. It's in most parts of Africa.

Institutionalized conflicts are unsolvable without a serious cleansing of the human leadership architecture that wields influence and control within the area of concern and its extentions.

Make I rest here o.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by G00dharddick: 4:11pm On Feb 01
treesun:
And one Deluded Bayo Onanuga is telling us, press is hyping the killing

CC Seunmsg

Seunmsg is here to call you IPOB esn and hater of Nigeria and Yorubas. Just watch
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by J3susFr3ak: 4:21pm On Feb 01
mastermaestro:

You don't understand the complexity of this bloodbath. Don't compare it to Lagos' ordeal at all. What you have here is an institutionalized conflict. It's in most parts of Africa.

Institutionalized conflicts are unsolvable without a serious cleansing of the human leadership architecture that wields influence and control within the area of concern and its extentions.

Make I rest here o.

Institutionalized because the very security structures are no longer driven by the need to save lives....but driven by the bloodlust need to also carry out the ethnic/religious agendas of the core-north of the country.

The solutions are low hanging fruit: Make every state and region develop their own consitutions and security to protect and preserve their lives and lands.

But of course the implications of all that makes people develop cold feet too quickly and so the killings and deaths continue.

Tinubu has a rare opportunity to go beyond inaction here especially in the very re-constituion of the Security structure of the nation going forward. I hope he does not drop the ball...
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by UNDFTD: 5:20pm On Feb 01
To all of you who STILL believe in your One Nigeria, is this the One Nigeria of your dreams? Only a FOOL will support his death. Nigeria is killing you and yet some of you're too stupid to recognize it until it's too late. Always remember that today's survivors will be tomorrow's victims! The stray bullet of bad governance does NOT discriminate...it can hit those who supported and voted for APC as well as those who did not. So, none of you are safe!
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by bablon20(m): 5:55pm On Feb 01
Will there still be human being remaining in that state by the end of this year? And the FG isn't even addressing the nation over the issue. It could be anybody tomorrow, some of these guys lying dead may be nairalanders when they were alive but they don't know they will be d next victims.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Objectivist04: 6:24pm On Feb 01
JONSYN7154:
ok. But I thought ugboju is in otukpo local government area. Except if they have another one in agatu local government area
Agatu loca Government was carved out of Otukpo some years ago l guess, when I was in that area in the 90s those places used to be Otukpo local government.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Vicson2021: 6:41pm On Feb 01
Don't even wait for them to attack you this time,go and attack let the war start.
Una na chicken?
You wait for government,una go finish o
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Amm14: 7:41pm On Feb 01
Vicson2021:
Don't even wait for them to attack you this time,go and attack let the war start.
Una na chicken?
You wait for government,una go finish o
I dey even wonder when this will ever end in this nation.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by JONSYN7154: 7:54pm On Feb 01
Objectivist04:

Agatu loca Government was carved out of Otukpo some years ago l guess, when I was in that area in the 90s those places used to be Otukpo local government.
I'm just confused if there's another ugboju in agatu apart from the one under otukpo.
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by iyke2frankeze: 7:57pm On Feb 01
God1000:
Not again, where are the vigilante group formed by former governor Ortom? Are they sleeping or what, Amotekun is doing great in south west

Sometimes you feel like being a Nigerian is a curse

The federal government will not help anyone in Benue, so my people should defend themselves.
That is why traditional leader was killed and many school children kidnapped not to talk farmers macheted to death in the farms in the same southwest. No where is safe in Nigeria.

Stop talking nonsense and respect the dead.

1 Like

Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by bentenny(m): 9:17pm On Feb 01
I will tackle insecurity and Tinubu will tackle the economy - shettima

Okay nah๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: 15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by ghettochild(m): 10:47pm On Feb 01
wetin Benue do Fulani herdsmen Bayi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Solomon Dalungโ€™s Wife Naomi And Children (Photos) / Iโ€™ll Tell Niger To Use Kaduna Port, Not Lagos โ€“ El-rufai / Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.