Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

I Lost My Best Friend To Church - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Best Friend To Church (2933 Views)

Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Best Friend To Church by SuperOnyi: 3:55pm On Feb 01
shocked

If indeed he's your best friend, you should be looking for a way to set him free and I will tell you how to do so for free.

Get a rugged and trusted guy who never fails to go to church every Sunday, let him announce to your friend how he's "born again" and since your friend has lost his brain — the both of you will find that brain and pump the type of sense you want him to possess.

That rugged guy would start his own preaching while being the devil's advocate (the devil is you, in this case) and preaching against this extremism that has made him a shadow of his old self.

But wait, are you saying, it took just a month for your friend to be stranger?

Are you saying you never noticed any change while you all partied together instead of giving the money to the poor?

Tell your friend you know someone better than that pastor, then introduce him to me.
Re: I Lost My Best Friend To Church by Rrchrd(m): 6:34pm On Feb 01
May God forgive you for calling such man of God filled with Wisdom yeye
Has Ibiyeomie ever tell him not to hustle like his fellow man?
Re: I Lost My Best Friend To Church by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:55pm On Feb 01
SultanOfAbia:
We both loved to hangout and have a good time.
We would drink, eat,chill and party together and tell stories about life,money and women.
And have fun
Then I travelled home for Christmas for 1 month.

When I came back, I noticed something in him has drastically changed.
I linked up with him I noticed something different about him
He no longer smokes or go out for fun.
He now looks skinny and unkept wearing rumpled clothes.

He spends 80% of his time listening to one yeye pastor ibyomie or whatever

Long story short, I gave him betting code to play 400 odds. He started preaching and condemning me for gambling.
I decided to still play the game and it boomed

Now, this guy is calling me to give him some money but he was the same one condemning me for gambling. Saying that I'm possesed by a demonic spirit for gambling.

Should I cut off my ties with him??!

Lol I remembered one useless guy who used style to talk down on people who keep beards as I am one. He started quoting Bible and all. He also laid strong displeasure on betting too as it is against the bible. Not quite long weyrey started keeping beards saying it make someone look mature that he was misled by church elderly women. Weyrey started playing bet too saying one needs to take risk in life sighting example that if dangote do not take risk, he would not be rich. it was when sporty want to kpai weyrey he learnt to gamble responsibly grin grin.

I have said it many times human being are hypocritical animal...

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Best Friend To Church by anslemarinze52(m): 12:47am On Feb 02
tojahh:
On this matter I dnt know where I stand.

Normal we condemn betting lol but that your friend way carry church for head is something else now.
Re: I Lost My Best Friend To Church by anslemarinze52(m): 12:50am On Feb 02
ogbenimax007:

Abeg him me bet code

Your life dn spoil
Re: I Lost My Best Friend To Church by anslemarinze52(m): 12:50am On Feb 02
SultanOfAbia:

Omo e dey pain ooo.. my right hand man go just dey preach give me.
Person wey me and am dey frequent clubs and olosho joints with mad cruise that year chaiiii

Your lifestyle too is not helping.
Re: I Lost My Best Friend To Church by ogbenimax007: 3:58am On Feb 02
anslemarinze52:

Your life dn spoil
wish you the same
Re: I Lost My Best Friend To Church by sonssyo: 8:17pm On Feb 14
ruggedtimi:
Na the 400 odds you want advertise...definitely someone will hit ur dm asking for code

Em wan run men street shocked
Re: I Lost My Best Friend To Church by Deegee7788: 8:30pm On Feb 14
I think you should leave him alone. ......... If you have, give him, if you don't want to share what you have, tell him you don't have.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Typing This With Tears / Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? / Yoruba Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.