Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. (4055 Views)

After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by Gbadugbakun(m): 1:49pm On Feb 01
Is this right? I think it's high time the government clamp down on this people.

3 Likes

Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by MisterBanny(m): 2:34pm On Feb 01
This is bad, evil, uncivil and unacceptable.

3 Likes

Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by Obierika(m): 2:58pm On Feb 01
Gbadugbakun:

You are a bloody liar!

This was not done by a loan app!

How did they get her full length pic?!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by FalseProphet1(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01
I see hórney Nairaland redpillers dialing that number repeatedly.

This I have seen.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by slipperyanus07: 3:04pm On Feb 01
Is not funny atall grin grin grin
Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by Gbadugbakun(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01
Obierika:
You are a bloody liar!

Sometimes the way you brainless people expose your ignorance with confidence on Nairaland is really terrifying.

So you don't know that when you download a loan app you give them access to your phone logs, your messages, your storage, your gallery...etc. if they have access to her gallery shouldn't common sense tell you that they would be able to access the pictures saved there and make use of them?

35 Likes

Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by Obierika(m): 3:49pm On Feb 01
Gbadugbakun:

Sometimes the way you brainless people expose your ignorance with confidence on Nairaland is really terrifying.

So you don't know that when you download a loan app you give them access to your phone logs, your messages, your storage, your gallery...etc. if they have access to her gallery shouldn't common sense tell you that they would be able to access the pictures saved there and make use of them?

You are the one who is brainless, no loan app has access to download pics in your gallery because they do not even have capacity to store all the pics from all there customers.

I still maintain that you are a bloody liar!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by TUANKU(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01
Obierika:

You are the one who is brainless, no loan app has access to download pics in your gallery because they do not even have capacity to store all the pics from all there customers.

Mumu...stop displaying your ignorance.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by thesicilian: 4:10pm On Feb 01
Gbadugbakun:
By the time it gets to this extent of posting false information with the girl's pics, it means they've given up on ever recovering their money from her. She might even have blocked their lines, or told them point blank to do their worst and she's not paying. Knowing many Nigerians, she probably even supplied face addresses in the first place.
I am neither in support nor against what they're doing to her. Though I am just amused that they're trying to damage the reputation of someone who obviously has none.

In summary people should learn to pay their debts
Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by tuzle(m): 4:25pm On Feb 01
But what is the proof that this is from loan app and not a disgruntled person who has a beef with her?

5 Likes

Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by TANID(m): 4:26pm On Feb 01
Obierika:

You are a bloody liar!

na true dey have access To Her phone Media

1 Like

Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by abba190: 4:49pm On Feb 01
its a lie no loan app will try this rubbish
Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by Richnero99: 4:50pm On Feb 01
Obierika:

You don't know something and yet you have refused to learn from those who know. Your case is beyond pathetic.

7 Likes

Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by abba190: 4:50pm On Feb 01
i need a loan app that will loan me money do that and leave me alone

2 Likes

Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by Sluacoast(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01
Obierika:

You are a bloody liar!

Be like you be learner for this field
Loan app can go to any length in other to collect their money. Then why do you think that getting a picture of their debtors will be difficult for them. Even if they don't have access to your account.. remember u took a selfie picture when collecting the loan. They already have your full account information from your name. Some might even search your name on Facebook, Instagram and etc since they already know what you look like and destroy you lol

2 Likes

Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by Nicepoker(m): 5:27pm On Feb 01
Gang of urgent 2k grin.
Is she on nairaland?
Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by Astra101: 5:49pm On Feb 01
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by 1Sharon(f): 5:52pm On Feb 01
🤣
Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by muyico(m): 6:05pm On Feb 01
sound funny laughing here
Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by SIXFEETUNDER: 6:38pm On Feb 01
Blame Nigerian data and privacy laws

Any mf loan shark can do anything to you so far you have clicked on their terms and conditions
Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:45pm On Feb 01
Obierika:

You are a bloody liar!

They can get that by tracing defaulters to their social media handles...
Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01
Gbadugbakun:

See the bad English on the poster.. useless set of people
Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by papyjaypaul: 6:50pm On Feb 01
Is this a subtle way of advertising the lady?
Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by Gadafii: 6:53pm On Feb 01
I have seen loans building obituary pots for defaulters befire, declaring some had aids an should be avoided etc

But you see this one here, no be loan app run am, she don advertise her job, make una wey dey okene patronize her

Boogeyman how much you go pay for this one
Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by Freelancerr(m): 7:46pm On Feb 01
Obierika:

You are a bloody liar!

How do they call all your contact?
Who gave them your contact numbers??

Your question self deserve make person auction 5 hundred, embezzle your mouth

3 Likes

Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by Tallesty1(m): 7:58pm On Feb 01
Obierika:

With her phone number, full name and email address, they can easily search for her online and get her picture[s] from social media accounts.

2 Likes

Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by Ibst: 8:01pm On Feb 01
slipperyanus07:
Is not funny atall grin grin grin

But you are laughing

1 Like

Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01
abba190:
its a lie no loan app will try this rubbish
u never enter their trap!

jez dey play!

cool
Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by engrchykae(m): 8:24pm On Feb 01
Obierika:

its like you are one of these bloody loan sharks.
The way you are defending them
Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by engrchykae(m): 8:30pm On Feb 01
TANID:
na true dey have access To Her phone Media
i denied them every form of permission,one rabid agent was threatening to call my colleagues,i told him ,what if you cant do it?
He said I should watch and see,I laughed.
Later he came begging,how much do you have?just try and pay, God will bless those who borrow and pay.
I told him I will pay immediately I receive my salary,the fool was ranting,I cut the call.
Finally yesterday,I got my salary and paid them back.
I deleted their app immediately.
Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by sulakishop(m): 8:53pm On Feb 01
Some of them do post defaulters obituary
Re: See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl. by Poisonousman: 9:23pm On Feb 01
Just collect their money .. then go to your settings.. go to app permissions and disable all those nonsense you allowed.. they won't have access to details again.. except the guarantors... before you add guarantor make sure the line is yours..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? / What Can I Do To Make Her Marry Me? / Kenya’s Baddest Girl Huddah Monroe Flaunts Buttocks, Twerks For The Gram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.