Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

"Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges (1852 Views)

If Konji Dey Catch You, Visit These Places. / Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by eazzzy1(m): 9:51pm On Feb 01
Sometime ago I was dating this chick, we had dated a year and a few months and we never had a fight, not even an argument. She told her friends this and their response was to try to get me angry so she sees how I react when mad.

It was a very weird suggestion to me but there are people who think in similar fashion. Test whoever you are with to see how they react in certain situations. His suggestion makes sense for any man who wants to get married but also know they can’t be faithful.

Her friends were right. Our first fight ended the relationship. It certainly would have ended it even if we were married. It’s a valid advice to let your potential spouse know all that there is to you and decide if they would want to be with you notwithstanding.
Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by PureFace1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01
pocohantas:

If they change, women can pick them. Until then, they should keep telling us they don't benefit from marriage. grin

Marriage is a cage women designed to imprison men. Keep deceiving yourself by pretending you can win, tick tock the clock is ticking and by the time you wake up it may be too late.

You will just settle for one aboki goro at 40 or 50 while men at that age can still get fresh virgins of 20 years and above.
Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by Eunoiaa(f): 10:01pm On Feb 01
obinna58:
A necessary step for feminists, not advisable if she’s a good woman

Your waking thoughts and dreams at night must be filled with fantasies about feminists, because what in the name of obsession is this? grin

What the heck does this comment even mean?

And in your ****** mind, feminists are synonymous to bad women?

1 Like

Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by Eunoiaa(f): 10:04pm On Feb 01
PureFace1:
Marriage is a cage women designed to imprison men. Keep deceiving yourself by pretending you can win, tick tock the clock is ticking and by the time you wake up it may be too late.

You will just settle for one aboki goro at 40 or 50 while men at that age can still get fresh virgins of 20 years and above.

The kind of comments y'all make to stranger women online must be some kind of fetish p*rn at this point. undecided

Just what the heck is the meaning of all this??

1 Like

Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by Nicepoker(m): 10:10pm On Feb 01
Jeon:

What is the difference between him and Eastern, Southern and Western Nigerian Men cheating on their wives?.

"Endurancing and Forgiving" in a bad marriage or relationship is same thing Men on NL normally says.

Will you shut up.
Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by Fortuneed(m): 10:14pm On Feb 01
Like for real? This is serious
Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by PureFace1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

The kind of comments y'all make to stranger women online must be some kind of fetish p*rn at this point. undecided

Just what the heck is the meaning of all this??

undiluted truth often sound like that

I'm just trying to help her cure her delusion.

I roll with some men at that age and young girls of 20 and above fight to get their attention. How many men are fighting for the attention of a 35, 40 women ? unless she is unusually beautiful and have the character to match.

She can only win that age war against a man that don't know his value or valueless, any woman that think otherwise is delusional lol.
Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by Streetmovement(m): 10:31pm On Feb 01
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Like I always say, I have zero tolerance for cheating and betrayal and do unto others what you would want them to do unto you.

All this BS about this and that, I don't give a Bleep, if you're my woman don't bother testing me with this shit cuz you will never catch me, as for me I can't test no woman with this shit either cuz if I catch you it's over and nobody can beg me. I nor dey mince word to please anybody.

Period!!
Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by obinna58(m): 10:43pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

Your waking thoughts and dreams at night must be filled with fantasies about feminists, because what in the name of obsession is this? grin

What the heck does this comment even mean?

And in your ****** mind, feminists are synonymous to bad women?
See them, feminist spotted
Yes feminists needs extra taming, they’re hot headed and unreasonable, they need to see extra masculinity and power
Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by Eunoiaa(f): 11:09pm On Feb 01
PureFace1:

I roll with some men at that age and young girls of 20 and above fight to get their attention. How many men are fighting for the attention of a 35, 40 women ? unless she is unusually beautiful and have the character to match.

She can only win that age war against a man that don't know his value or valueless, any woman that think otherwise is delusional lol.

You're the only delusional one. Get off your high horse. You're literally irrelevant and do not matter in the grand scheme of things. There is no woman y'all know off of here, so quit it with the projections. Like it is you people that even takes here more seriously than we do, because from where to where? Who made you a god over someone's life that you're going to such great lengths speaking on someone's life and making a judgment about their reality when their comments are just 1% of who they are? undecided

Does what you're doing really seem normal to you? undecided

You do not have the capacity for self-reflection? What exactly is the joy you derive in being a mean bully at 40+ of age? Is your life own going well for you? Are you happily married or in a relationship? Or even as a single, are you living a great life? Because I don't no one who has something going on for themselves in their real life will carry a stranger matter on their head like you're doing.

You did the same thing to another lady on another thread, and here you are again, but you're supposedly the one who doesn't have mental issues.

Leave women alone. Fu*king leave NL women alone! They make their comments the way y'all do. Just as biased and experienced-based even. Direct your energy to productive things and things you can actually change and have control over.

It is not MASCULINE in anyway. Like you are even the one who jump into their mentions. What MAN with a high self-esteem do you honestly think would go picking arguments with women, and bickering with them in attention-seeking pettiness? It doesn't make you feel ashamed? You don't find it off-putting and turn off-ish? What is the problem with you all??

2 Likes

Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by Eunoiaa(f): 11:18pm On Feb 01
PureFace1:

Okay. What is YOUR PROBLEM if women end up with men without value? Are YOU going to be the MAN? How does it literally affect you whether women get married or not or remain unmarried at 40? Do you want them to PICK YOU and settle FOR YOU? Do you have plans to date any of the women of NL that you speak your 'undiluted truth' to?

And undiluted truth in what sense here? In what context.

For a so-called logical gender, it behoves that you actually make sensible, relational comments.

YOU brought in marriage and age into a general comment that was made, when you do not even know sht about the person you quoted. Is that sensible to you? You just see an 'f' moniker and you dive into attacking the comment, needlessly, with no care to understanding the context behind the comment.

You do not even know if she wants to get married. An intelligent, independent thinker would treat every user on the forum as an individual with a valid personality and beliefs that should be respected as a rule. You're speaking an 'undiluted truth' to someone whom you don't even know their worldview.

Oh. So you're saying unless she's unusually beautiful and have the character to match. So you actually do not know FOR A FACT. Isn't that embarrassing?

2 Likes

Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by pocohantas(f): 11:20pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

Okay. What is YOUR PROBLEM if women end up with men without value? Are YOU going to be the MAN? How does it literally affect you whether women get married or not or remain unmarried at 40? Do you want them to PICK YOU and settle FOR YOU? Do you have plans to date any of the women of NL that you speak your 'undiluted truth' to?

And undiluted truth in what sense here? In what context.

For a so-called logical gender, it behoves that you actually make sensible, relational comments.

YOU brought in marriage and age into a general comment that was made, when you do not even know sht about the person you quoted. Is that sensible to you? You just see an 'f' moniker and you dive into attacking the comment, needlessly, with no care to understanding the context behind the comment.

You do not even know if she wants to get married. An intelligent, independent thinker would treat every user on the forum as an individual with a valid personality and beliefs that should be respected as a rule. You're speaking an 'undiluted truth' to someone whom you don't even know their worldview.

Oh. So you're saying unless she's unusually beautiful and have the character to match. So you actually do not know FOR A FACT. Isn't that embarrassing?

They are always crying more than the bereaved. Yenyenyen, 40yrs. Ehen? Is it your 40? grin

1 Like

Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by Eunoiaa(f): 11:26pm On Feb 01
PureFace1:
Marriage is a cage women designed to imprison men.

- She said y'all said you don't benefit from marriage. So what's the issue?

Keep deceiving yourself by pretending you can win, tick tock the clock is ticking and by the time you wake up it may be too late.

So you said marriage is a cage women designed to imprison men, YET you're tauting her for being unable to cage a man? That's what you're saying if I'm getting you?

If marriage doesn't benefit men, why are you attempting to scare her into the same marriage?

Why do you mention a 20 y/o virgin as if it's some form of REWARD for men, yet the same 20 y/o is going to imprison the man?? ?? ?? ?? ??

I'M BEGGING y'all to at least be trying to review the talking points you parrot. Please. For the love of God.

3 Likes

Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by pocohantas(f): 11:27pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

- She said y'all said you don't benefit from marriage. So what's the issue?

So you said marriage is a cage women designed to imprison men, YET you're tauting her for being unable to cage her a man? That's what you're saying if I'm getting you?

If marriage doesn't benefit men, why are you attempting to scare her into the same marriage?

Why do you mention a 20 y/o virgin as if it's some form of REWARD for men, yet the same 20 y/o is going to imprison the man?? ?? ?? ?? ??

I'M BEGGING y'all to at least be trying to review the talking points you parrot. Please. For the love of God.

grin grin grin
Illogical logic!

1 Like

Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by Eunoiaa(f): 11:31pm On Feb 01
pocohantas:
They are always crying more than the bereaved. Yenyenyen, 40yrs. Ehen? Is it your 40? grin

Honestly, it's so exasperating.

Like what is your business with NL user Poco if she doesn't get married? grin

What? How does it affect you? Is she someone you'll like to end up with? It's literally so weird. Aside as a bant, and using it as a clapback to an 'instigator', I cannot imagine me seriously speaking on someone else's life like these dudes, and then I keep going on and on just to humiliate them or make them feel bad or 'break' them.

It's giving massive projection of misery.

1 Like

Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by Eunoiaa(f): 11:38pm On Feb 01
And Pureface1, I even went to your profile and scrolled through it. I saw a topic about you giving advice to men. All fine and good. Dandy.

Now it's one thing for you to do that, to care about men that you want to help them become better and navigate the dating world well, it's another for you to go picking at women's comments and trying to get them to conform to YOUR standards of how women should be like. And you're not even disagreeing with WHAT they said. You're attacking their persons and calling them names.

It's not cool. It's so not cool at all.

2 Likes

Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by pocohantas(f): 11:42pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

Honestly, it's so exasperating.

Like what is your business with NL user Poco if she doesn't get married? grin

What? How does it affect you? Is she someone you'll like to end up with? It's literally so weird. Aside as a bant, and using it as a clapback to an 'instigator', I cannot imagine me seriously speaking on someone else's life like these dudes, and then I keep going on and on just to humiliate them or make them feel bad or 'break' them.

It's giving massive projection of misery.

They like to project their venom on female users. I think it makes them feel better about themselves that they are right and you would end up with a goro seller or what did he call it. Makes me wonder why they haven't married these good virgin women. Some of them have been on NL for 15yrs. But no woman here cares if they are single or married. They are never that important.

These guys are noisemakers. They are there to distract you from your goals.

5 Likes

Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by Dizzyyish: 3:21am On Feb 02
Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by ruggedtimi(m): 7:38am On Feb 02
Gbadugbakun:

I'm sure if it was a southerner that made this statement and I called him out you wouldn't have given me a mention. This is the problem of Nigeria, we're always so quick to defend our tribesmen and religious acquaintance even when it's very obvious that they're in the wrong.
you commented with tribalism remarks.
Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by UptownVibes(m): 7:43am On Feb 02
Mumu don drop quote.
Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by CHRISTFUCKER: 8:31am On Feb 02
I get anger issues so if I catch my woman cheating

I fit torture her to death
Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by Kpboy1: 10:55pm On Feb 08
folake4u:

They can't take what they dish. Let a woman cheat on them first, alfa meil go dey wiggle like earthworm. Mtchewww!

Hi folake, funny lady you are, learned and go-getter.. May I ask a question. A lot of stereotypes exists that differentiates women from men stemming from historical, religious, cultural and biological/emotional factors. Do you think men and women comparison adequately factors in each sex uniqueness with emphasis on sexuality (e.g. cheating)? Warm regards
Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by Kpboy1: 11:04pm On Feb 08
folake4u:
This Cheating PR you people are trying to force down our throats is exhausting.

Give it a rest. Gosh!!!

...Just to mention, I recently interacted with women or young ladies that are proud to getting favors from men lusting after them...the ladies sometimes are most unwilling to give in, or use tactics at their disposal to resist...but will gladly collect benefits thereof. The point: such women are enablers to cheating, yet all fingers are pointed at men?. Who is at fault, the "requested or the accepter"? Arguably, most men hardly resist a naked woman just as women hardly resist freebies. I'm hardly here , just stumbled on a few of ur comments...I may not have all the correct context. Apologies if that is the case.
Re: "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges by UjuJoan2: 11:25pm On Feb 08
DyshApp:
A Nigerian man, Usman Ahmad, has taken to social media to advise men on one of the tests to carry out on a woman before marrying her.

Usman urged men to test their partner’s tolerance level by cheating on her at least twice before their wedding.

According to him, they should intentionally allow her to catch them cheating so that they can be sure she has the spirit of forgiveness and the ‘fear of God.’

Taking to Facebook on Wednesday, January 31, he wrote,

“Before you marry any woman, allow her to catch you cheating at least twice. That way you can be sure of her tolerance level and emotional maturity. That way you can be very sure if she has the fear of God and spirit of forgiveness. Real love is all about forgiveness.”

👉Get all the hot Naija Gist from our Relationship Talk Group

Any woman that forgives an unrepentant cheating man, is also cheating behind his back. Trust me on this!!

If you like be hailing her a wife material, payback is real!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Special To Have **x With A Virgin? / G / Hw Will U Feel When Ur Best Friend Dates Ur Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.