Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Take The Orders Of Yahaya Bello Serious More Than Mine- Governor ODODO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take The Orders Of Yahaya Bello Serious More Than Mine- Governor ODODO (1581 Views)

Lateef Fagbemi Tackles Governor Ododo For Helping Yahaya Bello Evade Arrest / Yahaya Bello Whisked Away By Governor Ododo, Says EFCC / New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take The Orders Of Yahaya Bello Serious More Than Mine- Governor ODODO by Discovery4today: 4:08pm On Feb 01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0VX-VRcac8?si=-MzETaDPiLeqc2k1

Kogi State Governor, Usman Ododo, instructs the people to follow the orders of his predecessor, Governor Yahaya Bello. He further emphasizes that Yahaya Bello's orders supersede his own.

Re: Take The Orders Of Yahaya Bello Serious More Than Mine- Governor ODODO by saintopus(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01
It will not be long when the fight between him and his benefactor Bello

5 Likes

Re: Take The Orders Of Yahaya Bello Serious More Than Mine- Governor ODODO by Massiveglory: 4:39pm On Feb 01
I love that " naija" tweet.
"Tinubu watching the inauguration from france".

That wil be next rubbish nonsense bayo onanuga and tinubu hungry key board warriors will put out.

1 Like

Re: Take The Orders Of Yahaya Bello Serious More Than Mine- Governor ODODO by securitywatch50: 4:43pm On Feb 01
When a clown becomes a king.......

3 Likes

Re: Take The Orders Of Yahaya Bello Serious More Than Mine- Governor ODODO by 9jatriot(m): 4:51pm On Feb 01
Even Yaya Bello wan follow do god fada?

4 Likes

Re: Take The Orders Of Yahaya Bello Serious More Than Mine- Governor ODODO by Discovery4today: 4:52pm On Feb 01
9jatriot:
Even Yaya Bello wan follow do god fada?
Him no be human being?
Re: Take The Orders Of Yahaya Bello Serious More Than Mine- Governor ODODO by 9jatriot(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01
Yes o, na woman beans too oo
Discovery4today:

Him no be human being?

1 Like

Re: Take The Orders Of Yahaya Bello Serious More Than Mine- Governor ODODO by TANID(m): 5:05pm On Feb 01
Maybe I Should Give Up On Nigeria
Re: Take The Orders Of Yahaya Bello Serious More Than Mine- Governor ODODO by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01
MUMU
Re: Take The Orders Of Yahaya Bello Serious More Than Mine- Governor ODODO by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:14pm On Feb 01
TANID:
you still hopeful?
Re: Take The Orders Of Yahaya Bello Serious More Than Mine- Governor ODODO by Freshtruth(m): 5:17pm On Feb 01
Chai kogi the person wet swear for this state abeg na
Re: Take The Orders Of Yahaya Bello Serious More Than Mine- Governor ODODO by richiemcgold: 5:20pm On Feb 01

Ododo is nothing but a figurehead governor. Fubara is even far braver than this puppet.

.. anyway, it isn't their fault but the people that support them.
I don't want to call Kogi people zombies because they are my in-laws

Re: Take The Orders Of Yahaya Bello Serious More Than Mine- Governor ODODO by adeiza4u(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0VX-VRcac8?si=-MzETaDPiLeqc2k1

Kogi State Governor, Usman Ododo, instructs the people to follow the orders of his predecessor, Governor Yahaya Bello. He further emphasizes that Yahaya Bello's orders supersede his own.
You're a bloody liar looking for clicks on your YouTube channel. I'm Ebira and I speak my language fluently. Nowhere in the video where governor Ododo said Bello's orders supersede his own. He only gave a summary of how he joined politics and APC specifically because of Yahaya Bello prior to 2015 primary election.

I'm not a supporter of bad governance, but stop creating hatred and misleading people just to satisfy your interest.

Seun, and other admins, please take down this propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Take The Orders Of Yahaya Bello Serious More Than Mine- Governor ODODO by Gadafii: 6:57pm On Feb 01
This PDP do guy was whom wike wanted fubara to be

Kogi people are in for a long thing
Re: Take The Orders Of Yahaya Bello Serious More Than Mine- Governor ODODO by gaby(m): 7:26pm On Feb 01
Hahaha

Animal farm..
Re: Take The Orders Of Yahaya Bello Serious More Than Mine- Governor ODODO by Cocolatti(m): 7:53pm On Feb 01
Ododo The Olodo of Kogi

1 Like

Re: Take The Orders Of Yahaya Bello Serious More Than Mine- Governor ODODO by donphilopus: 9:02pm On Feb 01
adeiza4u:

You're a bloody liar looking for clicks on your YouTube channel. I'm Ebira and I speak my language fluently. Nowhere in the video where governor Ododo said Bello's orders supersede his own. He only gave a summary of how he joined politics and APC specifically because of Yahaya Bello prior to 2015 primary election.

I'm not a supporter of bad governance, but stop creating hatred and misleading people just to satisfy your interest.

Seun, and other admins, please take down this propaganda.

Oga, I'm from Igarra in Edo State and I understand Ebira very well. He said towards the end of the clip that if Yahaya Bello asks them to go to this way and he (Ododo) asks them to go to that way, they should go with Yahaya Bello because he's the leader. Why the lies bro.?

Admins, the OP is right. Don't take down anything. If possible, move this to the front page. Thanks.

Modified! The OP didn't post the full video. I watched the full video earlier which is about 5 mins. He truly said that. I'll get the link and post now.

Now watch the full video below.

https://fb.watch/pXISvVaZVl/?mibextid=v7YzmG

1 Like

Re: Take The Orders Of Yahaya Bello Serious More Than Mine- Governor ODODO by Goodmarlian: 9:58pm On Feb 01
dont trust people like this this asslicking is too good to be true.
Re: Take The Orders Of Yahaya Bello Serious More Than Mine- Governor ODODO by Artscollection: 10:06pm On Feb 01
TANID:

Not yet biko! Naija is pure cruise
Re: Take The Orders Of Yahaya Bello Serious More Than Mine- Governor ODODO by Afamsi: 11:04pm On Feb 01
Yahaya Bello doing 3rd tenure through Ododo
Re: Take The Orders Of Yahaya Bello Serious More Than Mine- Governor ODODO by Nicepoker(m): 11:57pm On Feb 01
That's a ball less and a brainless man talking angry

(1) (Reply)

Enugu East Local Government Chairman Is Trying (pics) / Can Nigeria Ever Improve? / Tax Id Numbers Debut In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.