Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

When She Is Angry, Because You Refused To Sleep With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Is Angry, Because You Refused To Sleep With Her (2222 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Is Angry, Because You Refused To Sleep With Her by Orikinla(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2011
Sometime being sexually desirable can bring you more trouble.
That you would prefer to make yourself unattractive to escape from too much attention of the opposite sex.

In my younger days, both male and female harassed me for relationships. And I narrowly escaped from being raped by an older man who was gay. I became a member of the Scripture Union to flee from sexual abuse by older males and females. But later became a male model under a famous Nigerian actress and joined a rock band.
I have escaped being shot by a Nigerian general who thought I was dating his beautiful half-caste wife.
Then had a misunderstanding with another Nigerian queen of models who is half lebanese.
To avoid more woman trouble, I stopped rock music and partying. But still got stalked by some stubborn girls and ladies.

A lady who has known me since our teenage years and now married harassed me for years and I refused. Then I left town and returned four years later and she still continued and I spurned her and she got really angry.
The other one is a single mother I cannot just sleep with, because I don't want to. But she thinks I am arrogant.
Then a married ex now discovered that she has fallen in love with me and if I fail to rebuff her we are going to end up in bed.

I mean why should anyone be angry, because you don't want to have sex with her?
Is friendship not enough?
One cannot have sex with everyone who likes you!

There is too much importance on sex that I find annoying sometimes.

Personally, I think sex has done more harm than good to our single women.
They have become so promiscuous these days that they go about without underwear and expose their buttocks to tempt you.
They are all sex crazy.

SEX. SEX.SEX.
But hello! There is more to life than sex.
Re: When She Is Angry, Because You Refused To Sleep With Her by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2011
I've had to swap schools for the same reason in the past. Some girls are just so crazy. It seems like fun at first, but later becomes so, so annoying.
Re: When She Is Angry, Because You Refused To Sleep With Her by asha80(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2011
many guys pray that this kind thing go they happen to them grin
Re: When She Is Angry, Because You Refused To Sleep With Her by macholls: 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2011
@orikinla, am sorry o.are u that fine? grin
Re: When She Is Angry, Because You Refused To Sleep With Her by Basildon1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2011
LWKMD! You must be sleep-typing or sumthin #fantasy
Re: When She Is Angry, Because You Refused To Sleep With Her by lindabon: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2011
for some people, its all about s.ex for others its not. Just apply caution in anything you do and avoid nuisance. The crazy boys and girls are always out there and even if you complain from now till tomorrow, they won't go away. If you are handsome or beautiful, thank God for your good looks and use your asset wisely. No need to complain or bash people who appreciate you for your good looks cause you don't know what you have until you loose it. You have no idea how many people wish to get half the attention "fine" people get so enjoy it while it lasts and no need to complain or brag about it. If people truly don't like the way they look or are uncomfortable with the attention they get because of their looks, there is always an option to severely bruise one's face to the point were you turn into a fugly looking monster. If you cant turn, stop complaining cause i know that deep down, you are slowly but surely enjoying the attention
Re: When She Is Angry, Because You Refused To Sleep With Her by slimyem: 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2011
, talk of massaging one's ego by oneself.Orkinla,i hail o!
Re: When She Is Angry, Because You Refused To Sleep With Her by mobf: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2011
slimyem:

, talk of massaging one's ego by oneself.Orkinla,i hail o!

grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD!!
Re: When She Is Angry, Because You Refused To Sleep With Her by iice(f): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2011
lipsrsealed
Re: When She Is Angry, Because You Refused To Sleep With Her by Basics007: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2011
And someone somewhere will believe this story now.*smh* Daddy i really cant thank you enough for sending me to school o!!!
Re: When She Is Angry, Because You Refused To Sleep With Her by Spclst900: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2011
such is life.
Re: When She Is Angry, Because You Refused To Sleep With Her by brixton: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2011
joblessness, is that your pic in ur prof?
Re: When She Is Angry, Because You Refused To Sleep With Her by itiswell1(m): 8:54am On Nov 09, 2011
Op, na wa o. Only u?
Re: When She Is Angry, Because You Refused To Sleep With Her by Wizkhalifa2(m): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2011
@OP
tell dem o!, 5n boiz lyk us dan tire :-P
Re: When She Is Angry, Because You Refused To Sleep With Her by Sijo01(f): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: When She Is Angry, Because You Refused To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2011
omo a naija woman will like u if u no sleep too much with am because many like as i say b4 dey too frigid.The only thiong wey dem really really love na money grin
Re: When She Is Angry, Because You Refused To Sleep With Her by freecocoa(f): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2011
Is that not the whole of you and your supposed handsomeness in that pix?or did you leave some of it at home? Talk about feeling funky.
Re: When She Is Angry, Because You Refused To Sleep With Her by NET1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2011
see dis old man o. grin grin grin FYI, fyne boyz dey everywhere with enuff swag. You better take one woman and settle down now o cheesy cheesy

@Freecocoa, dis your signature sef, e get as e be o, LOL. which levels na?

.NET

(1) (Reply)

xxxx / Ladies... / Give A Brother A Helping Hand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.