Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices (24270 Views)

EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by olumaxi(m): 3:48am On Feb 02
Alaye go sit down
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by cumix: 3:55am On Feb 02
is Abuja a northern city ? why is the northing agitated about moving to Lagos
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by Crowntop94: 4:19am On Feb 02
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by papyjaypaul: 4:57am On Feb 02
Ali Ndume, you are an interested party in this matter. Sit this one out Daddy.
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by bellosulaiman(m): 5:11am On Feb 02
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by Invest4growth: 5:33am On Feb 02
He spoke thrash. Most banks are headquartered in Lagos. For cost optimisation, ease of supervision, avoid risks in travelling then bring the supervision department to its area of service. With technology, CBN has the capability to install systems that can link.Abuja and Lagos offices with ease. The dept will still maintain limited staff at the Abuja office for those banks with head office in Abuja. The move is a welcome development. It makes CBN react to any rumour that may affect the financial system fast

2 Likes

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by Mryacks: 5:34am On Feb 02
RenaissanceGuy:
Very true about the issue of congestion. We need to decongest Lagos, by moving at least 50 FG agencies currently headquartered there, to other states of the federation. That would spread development instead of concentrating economic activities in Abuja and Lagos.

Your point is even more valid than his. I said the same thing. Move departments around the country. But in this instance Ndume, he is speaking purely from a regional/ethnic/political angle, etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by Basic123: 5:40am On Feb 02
RenaissanceGuy:
Very true about the issue of congestion. We need to decongest Lagos, by moving at least 50 FG agencies currently headquartered there, to other states of the federation. That would spread development instead of concentrating economic activities in Abuja and Lagos.
Mention the 50 agencies

1 Like

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by Basic123: 5:46am On Feb 02
Mryacks:

Your point is even more valid than his. I said the same thing. Move departments around the country. But in this instance Ndume, he is speaking purely from a regional/ethnic/political angle, etc
Ask him to mention those "50" agencies

1 Like

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by Jozibrainz100: 5:50am On Feb 02
Now u all can see why people barely get good paying jobs in Nigeria. These people have shared every good industries among every member of their families. What else is now left for the common man....Labourer
At this point, Everyone needs to wise up and embrace something that can fetch them good people rather than relying on this failed government for good jobs. May God bless every smart Nigerians out there with what they need.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by Timothy89(m): 5:59am On Feb 02
A country where son/daughter of nobody can't get to a good position even with a merit and good certificates

There is no hope for this useless country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by zoedew: 6:00am On Feb 02
Will you be quiet! This is a failed bid to correct the damage inflicted on your questionable character by the irresponsible comment you made few days back on the matter on Channels TV. Your body language spoke tons more than your croaky voice! Doubtful if Arthur Anderson Consulting will find your daughter qualified to work in CBN considering the rot Meffy perpetrated in employment matters while he was top dog there.
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by Kingspin(m): 6:03am On Feb 02
Move oil Houses to the South-South, then I will believe
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by tophempire: 6:09am On Feb 02
Another fool... May it never be well with all of yoh

1 Like

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by izubext007: 6:17am On Feb 02
So it's true that only senator's children and other political leaders children works in CBN and NNPC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by Jungleluv5: 6:28am On Feb 02
This is the reason why the northerners did not want some part of cbn dept to be moved to Lagos they secretly employ their sons and daughters and the southerners will be roaming the street looking for jobs. Ndume God go punish you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by drsmut: 6:45am On Feb 02
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by ufotunang: 6:51am On Feb 02
Ndume but you do not protest and complain of the poverty hunger hardship unemployment insecurity the northerners are facing in the north... nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by tollyson: 7:02am On Feb 02
Lagos still remains the economic capital of Nigeria.

Did your daughter secure CBN job on merit?

2 Likes

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by Charly68: 7:13am On Feb 02
Now you are telling the truth about your remarks. Thought you aren't biased before but on this matter ,you goofed heavily sir.

1 Like

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by Menclothing: 7:26am On Feb 02
Northerner have shared Nigeria and tinubu knows this take cBN to a plai ground like Lagos that every tribe have a voice.

Each office recruiting should be giving equal number slot to each state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by ruggedtimi(m): 7:28am On Feb 02
Na una children full CBN

1 Like

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by ruggedtimi(m): 7:31am On Feb 02
Godfullsam:

You didn't mention NCC, NCAA, NISDAR, AMCON,SWT, DPR etc. Politicians have shared everything among themselves and their children.

biggest of them PEMCOM and nigeria defence .

1 Like

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by ruggedtimi(m): 7:34am On Feb 02
izubext007:
So it's true that only senator's children and other political leaders children works in CBN and NNPC
nope!! Northern elite children. They buy this job slots with 8m_10m. Most of my northern friends have their wives working in CBN, PEMCOM, Towers, FIRS and nirsa. This peopld travel round the world.

2 Likes

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by HRMK: 7:40am On Feb 02
LET US HEAR FROM NDUME HOW HIS DAUGHTER GOT THE JOB!IS SHE WITH THE REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB OR SHE GOT IT THROUGH NDUME'S CONNECTIONS?LET US HEAR FROM HIM!

2 Likes

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by SaLongs1(m): 7:42am On Feb 02
Biodun556:
Useless man
If there is a word that describes more worthlessness than useless, he embodies it.
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by firearcher: 8:03am On Feb 02
kokoA:
They reserve positions in juicy government establishments for their children and pretend as if they give a rat azz about the masses. We no dey ever hear when CBN, NNPC, FIRS, DPR, etc dey recruit but when police, army, prisons and civil defence dey recruit the news go dey all over the place.

Hmm. Funny and sad at the same time
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by Komu1048(m): 8:22am On Feb 02
adem30:

https://www.thecable.ng/ndume-yes-my-daughter-works-at-cbn-but-i-spoke-truth-about-moving-offices-to-lagos/amp

God what do we do to deserve this crop of leaders, so he is speaking up because of her daughter. God who will speak for the the thousands of common men.
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by Iamanoited: 8:40am On Feb 02
Because your daughter works at CBN, so you know enough to be CBN GOVERNOR?
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by Quodseverismete: 8:47am On Feb 02
This man that could not say word when Buhari was bulkernizing the country
has the effonttery to be saying political consequence. If not because of Aliyu Betara from Biu, did he even won his reelection?. He was in the Senate for 12yrs without a single constituency project and his people rejected him almost stoning him thanks for the intervention of Hon. Betara

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA / Lamidi Apapa Takes Over Labour Party, Declares Self As National Chairman / Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.