Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices (24289 Views)

EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by alimiadedayo1: 8:56am On Feb 02
teeytimi:
This is one of the reasons I supported Tinubu for president, I knew he is the only person with the ball to deal with Northern hegemony.
shut up stop saying rubbish. you supported a disaster who has plunged Nigeria into camotose..infact if you say this in town now they will burn you alive.
Even though, those people that supported Tinubu because of religion and tribal reasons are regretting it and they are ashamed of supporting him and you are here bragging on rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by badoh(m): 9:06am On Feb 02
That's why I was perplexed with people supporting him when he made the first outburst. These people especially Northerners have ruined Nigeria totally and the best gift Tinubu can give Nigerians to safe this country from total collapse is to restructure this country and let every region be responsible for her own growth and development. When this is done, I want to see how the north will survive with their useless bandits and boko-haram terrorising the peace of the country. Nigerians cannot continue like this with politicians securing future for their kids by placing them in juicy parastatals while the poor one scramble for the less juicy ones like civil defence, Army, police etc.
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by tamdun: 9:07am On Feb 02
ivolt:

List those 50 FG agencies headquartered in Lagos.
Note the word "FG".
That guy dey ment
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by Warrior247: 9:14am On Feb 02
RenaissanceGuy:
Very true about the issue of congestion. We need to decongest Lagos, by moving at least 50 FG agencies currently headquartered there, to other states of the federation. That would spread development instead of concentrating economic activities in Abuja and Lagos.
I don't know the right English to use for this, but this is exactly what Nigeria needs in order to spread development to other states

1 Like

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by Indispensable85(m): 9:51am On Feb 02
Ndume you're a mumu man.
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by izubext007: 10:11am On Feb 02
That's why the economy bad......wen Dundee are charge.
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by crossbreedwears(m): 10:21am On Feb 02
Not everyone working in CBN got the job hy connection. We have some rich men children working there with merit from a world class university. Aboki wey go school dey sabi book. Funny enough she might got the job basednon merit but small connection fit dey to help her reach interview stage
DMerciful:
Did your daughter get to the CBN by merit?
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by DMerciful(m): 10:26am On Feb 02
I only asked a question. You and I know she did not get it by merit. If you doubt me, show me any job advert of the CBN in the last 15yrs.
crossbreedwears:
Not everyone working in CBN got the job hy connection. We have some rich men children working there with merit from a world class university. Aboki wey go school dey sabi book. Funny enough she might got the job basednon merit but small connection fit dey to help her reach interview stage

1 Like

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:09am On Feb 02
You daughter works at cbn.Who cares?how many poor men children did you send to CBN for the job?
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:10am On Feb 02
PARADIZEPRIEST:
You daughter works at cbn.Who cares?how many poor men children did you send to CBN for the job?
NIGERIAN POLITICIANS WILL KNOW NO PEACE,UNTIL THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF NOBODY,BECOME SOMEBODY WITHOUT KNOWING ANYBODY IN GOVT. angry
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by oneman2k7: 11:16am On Feb 02
While some naira land Apc supporters are collecting 30k. Una go wise by force
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by soccerlite: 11:16am On Feb 02
Oloshi oloriburuku
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by ifud(m): 11:24am On Feb 02
DMerciful:
Did your daughter get to the CBN by merit?
Comrade off your microphone…

1 Like

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by crossbreedwears(m): 11:32am On Feb 02
She might not get it based on merit but we have people who got top jobs by merit and they afe from well connected homes
DMerciful:
I only asked a question. You and I know she did not get it by merit. If you doubt me, show me any job advert of the CBN in the last 15yrs.
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by jattopeter(m): 1:29pm On Feb 02
Very pathetic.
Biodun556:

They share our money and even sharing the job
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by writeprof(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02
kokoA:
They reserve positions in juicy government establishments for their children and pretend as if they give a rat azz about the masses. We no dey ever hear when CBN, NNPC, FIRS, DPR, etc dey recruit but when police, army, prisons and civil defence dey recruit the news go dey all over the place.

grin grin You know your country well well
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by Asswipemod: 3:08pm On Feb 02
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by Asswipemod: 3:13pm On Feb 02
adem30:

https://www.thecable.ng/ndume-yes-my-daughter-works-at-cbn-but-i-spoke-truth-about-moving-offices-to-lagos/amp

How can this people be so full of themselves that they think it's OK to embark on shamelessly blackmailing the president? Using election support as deterrent so that the president wouldn't be able to do the right thing. I trust Emile O'Corn. Fila mawobe lo de ni ti e.
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by PHAYOL81: 3:36pm On Feb 02
When DEVIL iterarates that its intention is aimed in good faith even though the end result looks fatal. Dey play!
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by HiringPurpose: 4:10pm On Feb 02
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by teeytimi: 10:32pm On Feb 02
alimiadedayo1:
shut up stop saying rubbish. you supported a disaster who has plunged Nigeria into camotose..infact if you say this in town now they will burn you alive.
Even though, those people that supported Tinubu because of religion and tribal reasons are regretting it and they are ashamed of supporting him and you are here bragging on rubbish
You know nothing about Nigeria politics, you are still a baby.
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by MasterTeeUSA: 1:09am On Feb 03
What did she study? Graduate with? How did she get the job? It's the same nonsense everywhere.

McCain's daughter used father's influence
Bush son became President like his Father in America...we know he was so stupid according to records
Biden's son under probe for using his father while he was Vice President

These politicians...same difference everywhere.

adem30:

https://www.thecable.ng/ndume-yes-my-daughter-works-at-cbn-but-i-spoke-truth-about-moving-offices-to-lagos/amp

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by Yaba4sure: 7:17am On Feb 03
Let ur daughter also move to Lagos, I don't support tinubu but this one sweet me. Juicy jobs are for the rich and politicians.
Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by phemray(m): 3:29pm On Feb 03
DMerciful:
Did your daughter get to the CBN on merit?

This man has just put the daughter on hot seat because journalist and bloggers will start to investigate her and her NYSC. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ndume: My Daughter Works At CBN, But I Spoke The Truth About Moving Offices by donmik: 10:38pm On Feb 04
RenaissanceGuy:
Very true about the issue of congestion. We need to decongest Lagos, by moving at least 50 FG agencies currently headquartered there, to other states of the federation. That would spread development instead of concentrating economic activities in Abuja and Lagos.

But he ended up fowling everything on the need for northerners' votes in 2027 when they haven't fulfilled any shit of dividends to the nation in this running term.

Heartless ppl called politicians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election / Ganduje Commissions 7 New Ambulances (Photos) / El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.