Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts (27336 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP Over Absent Of Wike, Fayose At Osun Rally (Video) / Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? / Ibrahim Obanikoro To CBN: Close Domiciliary Accounts For 12 Months To Save Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by FreeIgboho: 3:34am On Feb 02
yarimo:
Peter obi is a well known criminal minded man

And Tinubu is a well known saint
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by Hedonisco: 4:57am On Feb 02
Who takes this low budget Dino Melaye seriously? Very stupid guy. What does he do exactly? Just comes out to make noise and occupy empty space.
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by TruthsFM: 5:18am On Feb 02
Dsimmer:

What gibberish are you saying exactly?

Did Tinubu rule your papa to begin with? Was he part of any federal administration who looted money without any tangible things? Was he the one who failed to invest in refineries, agro industries etc while looting a lot of money? Meanwhile, Obi, the Pandora was part of the previous administration and was an accomplice to Madueke looting. So what gibberish are you saying exactly?

Why are you even crying because Fayose asked Tinubu to fight against every dollar speculators? Are you one of the fools working against the country? So why are you crying exactly? I like Fayose Idea. Ethiopia for example don't even condone any fool speculating nonsense in their country.

Isaac Fayose the clueless clown liar and propagandist doesn’t speak the truths here. He’s just a clueless clown looking for public attention. His statements here doesn’t hold any water. He should ask his senior brother Fayose how Tinubu government has destroyed the economy with his clueless evil economic policies.
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by Bigkoko: 5:56am On Feb 02
Will Asiwaju still go to their bedroom to size it of they withdraw it and decide not to bank it again?

When you wake up still having an Agbo hangover!

Una go get sense Las Las!

Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxTBVof7VVA?si=uw0EjGRR4he830wV

Fayose’s brother calls on Tinubu to seize dollars in domiciliary accounts to save naira

https://gazettengr.com/fayoses-brother-calls-on-tinubu-to-seize-dollars-in-domiciliary-accounts-to-save-naira/
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:20am On Feb 02
Phoen1X:
Even the CBN cannot boast of one trillion dollars in their coffers,.... both isaac fayose ,reno omokirikiri and the now dumb ffk belongs to the same asylum.

Only the headline is what I could read, don't have time for senseless talk.

How many countries in the world can boast of 2trillion dollars? Nigerian budget is not even up to 40billion dollars annually grin
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by Supremos: 7:16am On Feb 02
Bigkoko:
Will Asiwaju still go to their bedroom to size it of they withdraw it and decide not to bank it again?

When you wake up still having an Agbo hangover!

Una go get sense Las Las!

Lol 😅

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by NextUK: 8:42am On Feb 02
Where in my comment did I say obi own trillions in dollar ? I only argue he should clear the air on the claim, we all know how he opened Pandora account for his daughter Gabrielle abroad when he was governor not before or after he was governor but during his second term as governor which is when every governor in Nigeria loot to their death.

tuzle:
u self use ur brain and think. How can obi have one trillion dollar anywhere in this world. The top 5 richest men in the world net worth isn't even up to that. So why does obi have to respond to such a senseless claim. I know we can choose to like who ever we want but at least when someone makes a senseless claim like this, don't be too blinded to support them just because u don't like the other person.
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by israelmao(m): 8:55am On Feb 02
You know you and your father will also be affected.
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by toujurs: 8:55am On Feb 02
You must be mad. when politicians were sharing dollars during the election. You didn't say anything. Even manufacturers go through hell to source same dollars, these politicians were sharing any how like naira.

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by Adlac(m): 8:56am On Feb 02
MrProlific95:
Is this guy coke addict?

Sorry, But this is the best option @ the moment no matter amount of dollars release to circulation it will be mopped up. I'm inclusive!
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by onyiloyi(m): 8:56am On Feb 02
The actual problem is those that stack dollars in their houses
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by Watinhapen(m): 8:57am On Feb 02
Supremos:

I think this is a gross allegation against Peter Obi, and I hope Peter Obi doesn't keep his calm as usual but respond to him

How did Peter Obi enter this matter?
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:58am On Feb 02
I dont know what this giy is trying to play out...is he trying to be popular or get attention from the nigerian public or government? Whu would government seize citizens funds in there dollar accounts or you think its only Nigerians that own dollars in there dom acct here.....
The govt knows what to do to save the naira from its free falls not all this smell smell this guy is talking here!
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by ZaddyJ: 8:58am On Feb 02
I was in Kenya for the dec NYE almost everything you want to make payments for they ask you in dollar first or shillings ,yet this does make their shillings Tumble or ve a free fall like The NAIRA
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by tuzle(m): 8:58am On Feb 02
NextUK:
Where in my comment did I say obi own trillions in dollar ? I only argue he should clear the air on the claim, we all know how he opened Pandora account for his daughter Gabrielle abroad when he was governor not before or after he was governor but during his second term as governor which is when every governor in Nigeria loot to their death.

and what is the claim here?
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by jmoore(m): 8:59am On Feb 02
NextUK:

Rest! Do you know what is trillion dollars? Nigeria government get trillion dollars?

You have to be naive to demand that Obi responds to the ridiculous allegation.
You should be calling for the brain examination of Isaac Fayose.
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by Dennisochampa: 8:59am On Feb 02
I support him on this one......
Nigerians are greedy and will use every opportunity to hoard anything and sell for profit later......
Nigerian goods should be bought in naira.....
The value of foreign currency should diminish

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by koresh: 8:59am On Feb 02
Phoen1X:
Even the CBN cannot boast of one trillion dollars in their coffers,.... both isaac fayose ,reno omokirikiri and the now dumb ffk belongs to the same asylum.

Bro listen well . He said 1 trillion worth of dollars not 1 trillion dollard
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by SKYHIGHfx: 9:01am On Feb 02
yarimo:
Peter obi is a well known criminal minded man

Nama
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by Supremos: 9:01am On Feb 02
Watinhapen:

How did Peter Obi enter this matter?
Apparently you didn't watch the video
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by koresh: 9:02am On Feb 02
Sentiment go kill us for this country. Just bvos he mentioned OBI name you are couldn't see what the guy is simply saying. Why would you keep dollars in a naira economy and you expect your economy to boom...shey oyinbo dey keep naira the wey we dey keep dollars abi they will because of us print excess. If Tinubu can do what the guy said see as dollar will fall yakata

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by jmoore(m): 9:02am On Feb 02
koresh:

Bro listen well . He said 1 trillion worth of dollars not 1 trillion dollard
What is the difference?
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by ZaddyJ: 9:03am On Feb 02
Adlac:

Sorry, But this is the best option @ the moment no matter amount of dollars release to circulation it will be mopped up. I'm inclusive!
Stop talking like an enemy of progress I am married to an American woman we both own a joint account of dom account so re you saying they should seize our hard earn money ?
We were in Kenya for the safari and NYE in dec/ jan everything they charge us after getting goods and services ( especially the art shop) we will be quoted in dollars by the local yet this does not stop their shillings from moving further and or higher than naira.
At the BDC a shilling is #4.5 meaning every 1000 kenya shillings gets you #4500 .
So why target people's hard earn income ?

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by Basicend: 9:03am On Feb 02
And what does Tinubu do with the dollars? or where do he appropriate it to?

Who is this agbero dude?
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by MentalCase98: 9:03am On Feb 02
Is this one mad? Openly Advocating for government to seize money from hardworking Nigerian’s account? These people are getting desperate.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by koresh: 9:03am On Feb 02
Most of them are blind to Obi presidency they can't see or read fools
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by koresh: 9:04am On Feb 02
Listen well bro. Must you guys bring sentiment to everything and you want the economy to change. Its not by magic bro

quote author=MentalCase98 post=128247054]Is this one mad? Openly Advocating for government to seize money from hardworking Nigerian’s account? These people are getting desperate. [/quote]
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by Qoko: 9:05am On Feb 02
What of the dollars at home?
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by lexy2014: 9:05am On Feb 02
who is this clown?
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by michoim(m): 9:06am On Feb 02
I think he has a great point. It is an economic revolutionary move that may greatly help us out of this dire situation ...
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by civilserva: 9:06am On Feb 02
The best way to divert your attention is to foolishly link any national concern to Peter Obi. Naira started yo nosedive as soon as APC took over from PDP from 220 naira to a dollar to 1500 to a dollar. The best way to defend naira is to attack Peter Obi. Shameless individuals.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by skj1377(m): 9:07am On Feb 02
Good idea. It will be implemented someday. Domiciliary accounts should be prohibited. You can't store idle funds in dollars in a Naira economy. Idle funds are not good for an economy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Maiduguri Bombed Again In Friday Morning Attack -vanguard / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack; Special NAF Commandos Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.