Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts (27338 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP Over Absent Of Wike, Fayose At Osun Rally (Video) / Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? / Ibrahim Obanikoro To CBN: Close Domiciliary Accounts For 12 Months To Save Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by TruthsFM: 1:10pm On Feb 02
HeroicMeastro:

Okay.
But is it true that Fidelity bank is amongst the banks that are hoarding dollar? Even to the tune of $1tril? Does PO have affiliations with the Fidelity bank as alleged?
not true here, it’s blunt lies and propaganda here
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by Kobicove(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02
MrProlific95:
Is this guy coke addict?

I think he must be grin
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by Kobicove(m): 1:53pm On Feb 02
HeroicMeastro:

Okay.
But is it true that Fidelity bank is amongst the banks that are hoarding dollar? Even to the tune of $1tril? Does PO have affiliations with the Fidelity bank as alleged?

All the banks in Nigeria when put together do not even have up to $1 trillion in their vaults!
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by Dchair2: 1:55pm On Feb 02
[quote author=yarimo post=128241490]Peter obi is a well known criminal minded man [in/quote]

Another lousy idiot spring trash
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by Alexis11: 2:02pm On Feb 02
Nice2023:
They can't make a statement without calling on Mr. Peter Obi

Fear fear tribe.

No tribe in Nigeria fear Obi tribe.
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by Ishilove: 2:07pm On Feb 02
I may be a layman in these matters, but this suggestion is as dumb as it gets
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by GloriousGbola: 2:11pm On Feb 02
Ishilove:

The dumb people are the ones giving the idiot audience. The brother of one of the most useless thugs to foisted upon us as a governor.
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by Ishilove: 2:29pm On Feb 02
GloriousGbola:

The dumb people are the ones giving the idiot audience. The brother of one of the most useless thugs to foisted upon us as a governor.
We will always have idiots and dumb people in our midst. It is even scriptural grin
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by bayelsaowei(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02
matify83:
Even Elon musk plus Jeff Bezos combined wealth is not up to a trillion dollars .

If PO has such amount, then it's obviously not gotten from our economy.
isaac Fayose is a compound fool
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by bjayx: 2:40pm On Feb 02
Besides name calling, he's right.
Politicians are withholding dollars at the expense of the economy. They know it'll like appreciate n make there money smaller in volumes but bigger in value
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by theredaddy: 3:05pm On Feb 02
TruthsFM:
I’m not fighting for Peter Obi here, I’m only dragging the clueless attention seeker Isaac Fayose for splitting lies and propaganda against Peter obi. In this generation, lies and propaganda doesn’t hold any water again.

And you think Peter Obi needs you to fight for himself undecided yeye

when you are busy fighting for Peter Obi who will fight for you, between you and Peter obi who needs a knight .. dey play
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by EMIOMOADEOYE: 3:09pm On Feb 02
See cruise
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by MasterTeeUSA: 3:33pm On Feb 02
This is actually a good idea...but before then I will support Banks liquidating their dollar bills. If you then need dollars for payment from dorm accounts, you need to do electronic transfers. That way, the Banks do not have to deal with carrying dollar cash. If you are traveling abroad, do wired transfers or money transfers and collect the cash...stop the Banks from hoarding and keeping cash above a small threshold. If that does not work, eliminate dorm account or domicile it at CBN so it can be controlled. My graphic designer was asking me to pay in dollars...like WTF..we can't win the war like this. I have no dorm accounts.

Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxTBVof7VVA?si=uw0EjGRR4he830wV

Fayose’s brother calls on Tinubu to seize dollars in domiciliary accounts to save naira

https://gazettengr.com/fayoses-brother-calls-on-tinubu-to-seize-dollars-in-domiciliary-accounts-to-save-naira/
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by loswhite(m): 3:36pm On Feb 02
God1000:
This guy with his basket mouth, how did he know
The problem is the idiot media that gives lunatic audience.
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by aywagze(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02
This guy is a flagtarded twit ..🤔
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by Patosticos(m): 4:17pm On Feb 02
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxTBVof7VVA?si=uw0EjGRR4he830wV
Senseless talk as usual...Tinubu will seize your own first mango head

Fayose’s brother calls on Tinubu to seize dollars in domiciliary accounts to save naira

https://gazettengr.com/fayoses-brother-calls-on-tinubu-to-seize-dollars-in-domiciliary-accounts-to-save-naira/
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by Enemiesmasquera: 4:26pm On Feb 02
Supremos:

I think this is a gross allegation against Peter Obi, and I hope Peter Obi doesn't keep his calm as usual but respond to him
How did Peter Obi come into this matter ? Are you guys okay upstairs ?
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by Ikinternational: 4:39pm On Feb 02
yarimo:
Peter obi is a well known criminal minded man

But somehow it's Tinubu that get file with FBI 🤔🫣

I wish I could say it with African proverb. Because I know there's one that's perfect for this analogy

While Tinubu was feigning ignorance how drug money entered his account, PO was busy in London building a company from the ground up. Becoming a young millionaire entrepreneur before 30. #documented

Tinubu can never win a "clean" fight against Obi. Facts

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by Bigkoko: 4:48pm On Feb 02
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Supremos:
Lol 😅
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by joseph1832(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02
Ishilove:
Ah well, I'm sure Isaac Fayose doesn't have dollars in his domiciliary account, so his can't be seize by Tinubu.
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by yarimo(m): 5:00pm On Feb 02
Ikinternational:

But somehow it's Tinubu that get file with FBI 🤔🫣

I wish I could say it with African proverb. Because I know there's one that's perfect for this analogy

While Tinubu was feigning ignorance how drug money entered his account, PO was busy in London building a company from the ground up. Becoming a young millionaire entrepreneur before 30. #documented

Tinubu can never win a "clean" fight against Obi. Facts
TINUBU get file with FBI and he was never detained in any airport in the world

Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by ariesbull: 7:47pm On Feb 02
The way these Yorubas reason somehow is funny... He should sieze people's money. That will spell doom and investors confidence will go

Very bad managers
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by Ikinternational: 8:02pm On Feb 02
yarimo:
TINUBU get file with FBI and he was never detained in any airport in the world

See as you stylishly skipped over the British apology
🤣😂😒

Real men keep it honest
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by Amtasiu(m): 8:41pm On Feb 02
This is just the simple truth in order to checkmate the dwindling economy
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by CorrectionFLuid: 8:48pm On Feb 02
matify83:
Even Elon musk plus Jeff Bezos combined wealth is not up to a trillion dollars .

If PO has such amount, then it's obviously not gotten from our economy.

He knows his audience. They are blinded by illiteracy and hatred.
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by Kay25(m): 9:42pm On Feb 02
system21:
How is it possible for Tinubu of all thief will fight corruption?
The highest Tinubu can do is telling his fellow criminals to be smart in stealing that they catch them they are on their own
How is it possible for obi to catch thieves when he too worked for abacha the highest he can do is to tell his people not to steal too much
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by Dsimmer: 6:46am On Feb 03
Corruption is a problem of the country. The people speculating nonsense with dollar in domiciled account aren't left out either. Every sectors need to be revamped as a matter of fact. A lot of nonsense allowed shouldn't be. We're yet to even talk about the electricity distribution companies which were given to useless people who couldn't improve it. Their license needs to be revoked!
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by stallionng: 6:53am On Feb 03
From which economic books did you learn this? If it's any thing to go by,the millions of Dollars you politicians stashed away in your warehouses are the ones affecting the naira adversely.not genuinely earned and not the ones inside banks accounts .
Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by DeepSight(m): 11:49am On Feb 03
plaetton:

Ignorance is bliss.

Everyone is saying Tinubu should do this or do that to save the Naira.
I can't help laughing.
These busybodies haven't yet figured out that Naira devaluation is the DELIBERATE policy of this administration.
The Naira will continue to fall until it reaches its true equilibrium value.
Duuuhhh !!

Thats disaster for any import dependent economy, but suicide for an economy that imports every last thing down to toothpicks.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by plaetton: 11:58am On Feb 03
DeepSight:

Thats disaster for any import dependent economy, but suicide for an economy that imports every last thing down to toothpicks.
Agreed, my dear friend.

But aside from crayfish and Ijebu Garri to Nigerians in the diaspora, what else can we manufacture and export in a generator economy, powered by subsidized imported fuel ?

Unfortunately, independent thinkers are not to be found in the offices of policy architects.
Government policy makers are robots who respond to whatever data IMF and the World Bank feeds them.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts by DeepSight(m): 11:59am On Feb 03
plaetton:

Agreed, my dear friend.

But aside from crayfish and Ijebu Garri to Nigerians in the diaspora, what else can we manufacture and export in a generator economy, powered by subsidized imported fuel ?

Unfortunately, independent thinkers are not to be found in the offices of policy architects.
Government policy makers are robots who respond to whatever data IMF and the World Bank feeds them.

Gbam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. / "Buhari Rejected By Danjuma, Obasanjo, Babangida, Bill Gates, IMF, Ohanaeze"-FFK / Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.