Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri (10068 Views)

Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri / President Tinubu Receives Wike And Heineken Lokpobiri In Abuja / Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by mejetov422: 9:32am On Feb 02
Make una shout up
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 9:51am On Feb 02
Testing kill you mumu man

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by sylve11: 10:04am On Feb 02
CrownOfClay724:
Na yeye dey worry all of una.

Thought you all said there was no crude for Dangote to refine.

Is PH refinery going to import crude from Britain too?

When you're all tired, you will rest with the self deception and sell this country to iron condemn.

😆 🤣 cool
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by AK481(m): 10:15am On Feb 02
where will they get crude ?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by Sunday2021: 10:36am On Feb 02
From December to very soon.
I never see government lies like this government.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by Rumundele(m): 12:13pm On Feb 02
Too much noise, What is the meaning of production to begin soon, that statement is very vague
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by SpatialKing(m): 12:31pm On Feb 02
Always lying 🤥
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by kcbaba007: 12:45pm On Feb 02
Apc led Nigerian govt. Agencies and empty promises.

Una "soon" no dey end
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by Paraman: 12:54pm On Feb 02
They have been testing this refinery since January 2024
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by Dennisochampa: 2:32pm On Feb 02
Versal:

Oga, Tinubu cannot give what he doesn't have.
I know you were forced to love him because of ur hate for
PO, who has come to redeem you.
.... Na you and your papa po redeem and na you and your family them force love tinubu...
I don't give a fcvk about po, tinubu or anyone....
I am only saying that Obi won't do much than tinubu is doing if he had become president...
If he had won... Would fuel sell for 20 naira per liter or will bags of rice be given for free or 1 dollar will be the equivalent of 1 naira..... Which magic e Wan perform??
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by Mandate1: 2:59pm On Feb 02
SoNature:

Nope, it's not true. You are calling for military takeover because you weren't paying bills when those people were in charge. Those people are beasts!

Democracy may not be working well in Nigeria, but it has no substitute. We just have to fix it.

Cc Mandate1
who will fix this democracy? The self-interest oriented people controlling the system? Does Nigeria look like something they are fixing? 1999 till date is about 25yrs nothing tangible has emanate form democracy. I don't think it ever will.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by PHAYOL81: 3:30pm On Feb 02
Great
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by okorogodwin4(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02
Chronic liers
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by aywagze(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02
These are what you get when you commissioned it before testing the project ..🤔
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by Sicklebear28: 5:41pm On Feb 02
BigBlackPreek:
good news

God bless Nigeria

God bless Us all

“I believe that very soon products will start coming from there…and the Warri refinery is in top gear.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by Sicklebear28: 5:44pm On Feb 02
zionstaar75:
keep crying

“I believe that very soon products will start coming from there…and the Warri refinery is in top gear.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by Sicklebear28: 5:49pm On Feb 02
Dennisochampa:
And some nairaland obi supporters won't see the good in this one too....
For them... If it's not obi.. Nobody else can do anything for the nation.....
Urchins.
May God help tinubu to rule this nation with the purpose of leading it to greater heights....
The road to greatness is never easy....
May all true Nigerians get there.... Amen

This is has been repeated by this APC government several times...use your brain

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by Sicklebear28: 5:51pm On Feb 02
richeeyo:

Na the senses, frustrated, low life unintelligent animal specie we get on nairaland be this
Whats the meaning of your comment
Must it be abusive
Every thing new, mechanical and electrical
Must go through a test run dummy

December is gone, January is gone how far?
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by Dennisochampa: 6:03pm On Feb 02
Sicklebear28:

This is has been repeated by this APC government several times...use your brain

..... I've argued wit alot of idiots today... Can't do this again.. So argue with your keyboard... U win already
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by Sicklebear28: 7:07pm On Feb 02
Dennisochampa:
..... I've argued wit alot of idiots today... Can't do this again.. So argue with your keyboard... U win already

You don't need to talk. It was promised in December and January. So tell me who is wrong and right here.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by ekemma676: 7:17pm On Feb 02
December 2023 is now soon?December 2023 is now soon?...
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by maxzzo1(m): 7:20pm On Feb 02
All this liars , we dey February, December don pass
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by Dennisochampa: 7:38pm On Feb 02
Sicklebear28:

You don't need to talk. It was promised in December and January. So tell me who is wrong and right here.
.....bros u win..... Thank you and good night
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by Versal: 10:18am On Feb 08
Dennisochampa:
.... Na you and your papa po redeem and na you and your family them force love tinubu...
I don't give a fcvk about po, tinubu or anyone....
I am only saying that Obi won't do much than tinubu is doing if he had become president...
If he had won... Would fuel sell for 20 naira per liter or will bags of rice be given for free or 1 dollar will be the equivalent of 1 naira..... Which magic e Wan perform??
You are a foool for comparing His Excellency PO with a junkie, rigger and forger BAT.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by Dennisochampa: 3:07pm On Feb 08
Versal:

You are a foool for comparing His Excellency PO with a junkie, rigger and forger BAT.

Na your papa na im po be excellency to... Not me....

Compare the Lagos tinubu ruled and the anambra obi ruled..... Which would u rather stay as a wealthy man.....
Majority of the billionaires that hail from anambra state are all based in Lagos....
Why them no go stay anambra wen po rule remain??

U this oaf... I'm sure u even reside in Lagos....

Make ogun and sentiments kee you and your pa.... Kee your ma join

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri by Versal: 9:37am On Feb 10
Dennisochampa:

Na your papa na im po be excellency to... Not me....

Compare the Lagos tinubu ruled and the anambra obi ruled..... Which would u rather stay as a wealthy man.....
Majority of the billionaires that hail from anambra state are all based in Lagos....
Why them no go stay anambra wen po rule remain??

U this oaf... I'm sure u even reside in Lagos....

Make ogun and sentiments kee you and your pa.... Kee your ma join
Lagos is by far the dirtiest and most overcrowded place in Africa. I will never live there, unless I'm paid to.

The few sane men, in Nigeria, do not live there.

If not the injustice of Zoogeria, why would a seaport be in only Lagos. But, we'll change it, we are working on it.

The druggie, because of corruption, influenced the seaport of other areas in Nigeria. He's scared. He cannot compete.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pat Utomi On Utomi And Volkswagen Of Nigeria / FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT / Traffic Advisory Concerning The Apc Presidential Primaries In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.