Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks (1360 Views)

She Claims She Loves Me But Never Called For Weeks / Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by Booty4me: 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2011
h aha ha True or false

Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2011
buhahahahhahaha grin
Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by silvertuke(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2011
And why do ladies have more friends than men?
Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by Dabss(m): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2011
Lol
That guy must be a loser.
Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by jasp12(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2011
LMFAO, ladies are more active on facebook wit plenty of men as followers
Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by Booty4me: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2011
It so alarming , na conji boiz full fb. D tin tire me . I go update statues wey make sense die after 3 hours na 5comment i go get nawao, bur wen a gal write sometin lyk gud 9t peepz u go see comment lyk say 41 comment , wetin dey happen, i feel lyk deactitatin my fb
Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by BBM: 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2011
@ op Wat else do u expect tuface don talk am sodom and gomorah is coming back again, omo I feel like flying away
Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by fergieboy: 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2011
It's eye ant(ojukokoro).male are after features but not future.
Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by Goldieluks: 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2011
Lmao@ the male notification, that must be a reply to one of the post he commented on.
hahahahaha.
Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by freecocoa(f): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2011
^
Definitely that. grin
Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by kokoye(m): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2011
All those notifications for the lady are definately gossips.  tongue

That one and only notification for the male na for soccer  wink
Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by r231(m): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2011
I see grin
Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by Parisgoodman(m): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2011
the one wey de baffle me pass na when some of my friends nor de comment, post or even share link but u go see them de make friends anyhow, u go just see ''paris is now friend with gudman n 20 others'' lol
Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2011
Da_b¤§§.:

Lol

@Da Boss, you must be an impressionable teenager trying to find his level or something of a similar sort so I guess that's why u see things that way.
How is a guy getting less facebook notifications a "loser"?

Do you know it's people who don't have REAL lives that obsess over and sit on FaceBook all day?
All the true busy people don't have that kind of time, their out enjoying/living real life not facebook life.

That's like saying because someone only has 200 posts on NL as opposed to someone who sleeps on NL and has 30,000 posts in the same timespan, the person with 200 is a "loser".
Quite the contrary.
Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by eghost247(m): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2011
is it news that women get more attention than men?
Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by kemmeye: 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2011
hahahaha that guy reli is a loser
Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 10, 2011
^^ and another one
Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by kayalla(f): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2011
the guy need help for friends, no be him faults,
babes na wa sha ooo shocked
Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by BlackBaron: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2011
2buff:

@Da Boss, you must be an impressionable teenager trying to find his level or something of a similar sort so I guess that's why u see things that way.

Do you know it's people who don't have REAL lives that obsess over and sit on FaceBook all day?
All the true busy people don't have that kind of time, their out enjoying/living real life not facebook life.

That's like saying because someone only has 200 posts on NL as opposed to someone who sleeps on NL and has 30,000 posts in the same timespan, the person with 200 is a "loser".
Quite the contrary.
Word!
Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by Dabss(m): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2011
2buff:

Quite the contrary.
bro i dont know why you are taking my comment so serious.
If you have any sense of humour at all you will know what i mean
And as for this statement.
2buff:

@Da Boss, you must be an impressionable teenager trying to find his level or something .
dont insult me. If want to explain something to someone, u dont have to insult that person just to prove your point.
Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2011
I sez it as I seez it. No vex wink

I do have a sense of humor, better than most, but from what I understand of the human condition: what u meant was pretty clear and from the heart until you were reprimanded for it, afterwhich the normal response would be to make it seem like it was a "joke" in order hide the fact that you were just told the truth about yourself. Again, no vex cheesy
Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by snthesis(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
^^^no sense of humour cheesy
Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by moshoodn(m): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2011
Easy o abeg. . .
When my younger sis says morning peeps on facebook, within 10 mins give or take, she's got over 80 replies. . . 78 of which are guys!
Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by Dabss(m): 4:14am On Nov 11, 2011
2buff:

I sez it as I seez it. No vex wink

I do have a sense of humor, better than most, but from what I understand of the human condition: what u meant was pretty clear and from the heart until you were reprimanded for it, afterwhich the normal response would be to make it seem like it was a "joke" in order hide the fact that you were just told the truth about yourself. Again, no vex cheesy
truth about me? Thats funny. I dont want to start exchanging words wif you cos u are not worth my tym. I still dont get why u are so repelled my that statement.
Maybee if u relax and loosen up you can actually get more friends dolt!!
Booty4me:

h aha ha True or false
from the poster, u clearly see that it was meant to be a joke.
Da_b¤§§.:

Lol
l.o.l (it means laughing out loud)
Re: When You Dont Go On Facebook For Weeks by Jenifa1: 4:23am On Nov 11, 2011
lol sad but true

(1) (Reply)

What Does Your Girlfriend Demand From You The Most? / Colour Of Love / My Kindness Is Always Mistaken For Flirting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.