Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. (3634 Views)

The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? / What Is With All These Naija Girls And Tattoos All Of A Sudden? / My Girlfriend Hit Me With A Sudden News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by bobonla: 12:29pm On Feb 02
Good day house. Please my gf of almost 5years now starts requesting for anal sex. Each time we want to have sex, she always wants to put my dick in her ass. I find it wield though. She said she want to try it. The day I gave in I find it very difficult for my dick to Penetrate.
I don't want to indulge in such. She have a very big ass though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by drimzsmoke(m): 12:40pm On Feb 02
bobonla:
Good day house. Please my gf of almost 5years now starts requesting for anal sex. Each time we want to have sex, she always wants to put my dick in her ass. I find it wield though. She said she want to try it. The day I gave in I find it very difficult for my dick to Penetrate.

seiyefajohn:
Dear Men, Here Is The Prayer Point:

As a male, one of your focal prayer' point's as you grow and get to post puberty stage should be, 'Lord, may i not meet that ass hole that will make me belittle myself to do crazy, unexpected, unexplainable and unimaginable things.'

You may have heard the many terrible things husbands do to their wives, children and families because of their side chicks. You may have witnessed the horrible things that males do to fellow males because they trespassed their girlfriends.

Husbands beat-up wives and send them packing to please that priceless side chick. In many cases the man may not be horrible while seeing another side chick, but when he meets the category of sense reducing ass hole everything changes. All hell is let loosed.

The good man suddenly, dramatically turns into a very bad husband. Hear me, he has tasted the exact type of ass hole that is capable of turning his mind against anything and anyone that want(s) to come in-between him and his messmerizing honey well.

Dear men, take the prayer point again, 'Lord, may i not meet that ass hole that will make me belittle myself to do crazy, unexpected, unexplainable and unimaginable things.'

I am Seiyefa John✍️🎬 and i am out😎

Copied and remixed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by izonborn098(m): 12:41pm On Feb 02
Maybe she is not enjoying it from the pussy again,though anal sex is good as well..

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by bobonla: 12:43pm On Feb 02
izonborn098:
Maybe she is not enjoying it from the pussy again,though anal sex is good as well..
Stuff is. I find it very difficult to penetrete the ass

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by izonborn098(m): 12:46pm On Feb 02
Anal sex is not what you do in a hurry, it work with time and cream..
bobonla:

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by Danielomisco(m): 12:47pm On Feb 02
Use c.d oh u cn easily gt infected

9 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by bobonla: 12:50pm On Feb 02
izonborn098:
Anal sex is not what you do in a hurry, it work with time and cream..
Ok. Thanks bro. I tried talking to her that I'm not interested anyway. But she keeps been persistent
Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by bobonla: 12:51pm On Feb 02
Danielomisco:
Will cd ease the penetration?
Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by drimzsmoke(m): 12:51pm On Feb 02
Danielomisco:

Urine M/C/S yielded heavy growth of E.coli and S.aureus after incubation at 37°C for 48hrs
Organisms not sensitive to any known antibiotics!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by Ballzproblem2: 12:51pm On Feb 02
you can get hiv from anal sex

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by Newdawn30: 12:53pm On Feb 02
Abeg can we exchange babes.. my own no Sabi Bleep... If she loves anal, I will do it for her
Enjoy your woman and stop complaining or leave her to find her match

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by bobonla: 12:53pm On Feb 02
Ballzproblem2:
you can get hiv from anal sex
But we do have sex through the vj
Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by bobonla: 12:54pm On Feb 02
Newdawn30:
Abeg can we exchange babes.. my own no Sabi Bleep... I love anal
Hehehe. Babe I know b4 I gain admission for uni ooo. We've gone a long way na grin grin
Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by Bmaster(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02
una go just wake up God's anger and wrath for no just reason.
Any form of sodomy a taboo before God.

Whether it's man to man
Or
Man to woman

Flee from sodomy.
🎤🎤🎤

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by Snowx: 12:59pm On Feb 02
Generation of vipers

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by Solofresh2: 1:03pm On Feb 02
Someone is giving it to her outside
Stay away from pre marital sex una no wan hear

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by bobonla: 1:09pm On Feb 02
Solofresh2:
Someone is giving it to her outside
Stay away from pre marital sex una no wan hear
How do u know? If she was having anal sex with another man. It would have been easy for me to have penile entry

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by Nicepoker(m): 1:25pm On Feb 02
Dominique move this topic to FP grin
Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by Danielomisco(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02
drimzsmoke:

Urine M/C/S yielded heavy growth of E.coli and S.aureus after incubation at 37°C for 48hrs
scary lol
Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by Danielomisco(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02
bobonla:

Will cd ease the penetration?
yea
Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by joinnow: 2:27pm On Feb 02
bobonla:
If you try it
Just get ready to explain it to God on judgement day
Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by DiskJokeyManic: 2:31pm On Feb 02
C
Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by TUANKU(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02
Maybe she tried it outside and likes it.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by bobonla: 4:40pm On Feb 02
TUANKU:
Maybe she tried it outside and likes it.
Mmmmh. If so then my dick dey hard to enter
Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by TUANKU(m): 4:46pm On Feb 02
bobonla:

Mmmmh. If so then my dick dey hard to enter
Cos she's new to the game, dem never gape her yet grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02
This one strong o

By the way, I still dont know if there's anything wrong with this or not, If she no gree drop anals, make u sef learn am of even breakup with her

Dating matters isnt supposed to be this tough....No go box yourself to one corner
Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by Blacklion3: 4:56pm On Feb 02
bobonla:

Guy you need to buy olive oil or go to any chemist and get lube aka sex lubricant.
Since she has offered to do it with you, tell her to first go and use the toilet and clear her azz.

She wants to test what it feels like. Do it with her or another guy will help her do it

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by tivhador: 5:04pm On Feb 02
Use Lube
bobonla:

Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by tivhador: 5:07pm On Feb 02
Have you forgotten that place is elastic in nature. In a few days, it could have gone right back to normal. Truth is, somebody has shown ur gf the way, the truth, and the life about anal sex, LOL grin
bobonla:

How do u know? If she was having anal sex with another man. It would have been easy for me to have penile entry

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by Baztardidiot: 5:07pm On Feb 02
The experience is sweet. It's just like when u r stooling...there is this sweet sensation u get in between poop.u get. That's the feeling she needs . Over time. She wpuld start messing. She won't be able to hold shit or purge.....she wud start gasin upandan like a monkey.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. by FitCorper: 5:20pm On Feb 02
drimzsmoke:

Jesus Christ. Bros which one come be e.coli again That one too na std

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexual Needs! / The Girl Secret You Really Should Know / Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.