Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

This Has To STOP, It Not Proper! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Has To STOP, It Not Proper! (390 Views)

Life Is Not Proper / Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Has To STOP, It Not Proper! by DCmaverick(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02
How can a man that is supposed to be the head in every relationship be kneeling down to propose to a woman meant to be the assistance It should be the other way round, I think this method has to stop cus it annoys me. I saw my uncle kneeling down to propose to his fiancée, this is totally wrong! I can't or will ever try this angry angry

If you think the same hit the share button, if not hit the like button undecided

Your opinions are also welcome wink

Re: This Has To STOP, It Not Proper! by brain54(m): 5:52pm On Feb 02
I am not one of those that support it...

For other reasons.

But A giant stooping...

To greet a dwarf doesn't prevent him from returning to his original size.

But I think the style is not African, not creative and very cliche!

(1) (Reply)

Missed Chances!!! / DNA Test Reveals I'm Not The Father Of My Child Says American Rapper Trippie Red / Starting Early: Strength Training For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.