Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend (3095 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Greattestman: 9:19pm On Feb 02
I have been with my girl for three years now ..was planning to get her engaged in a few months time when I experienced the shocking discovery of my lifetime..I still can't believe it but it's true. I gave my girlfriend 💯 percent trust and took care of her needs. She's in her final year in the University and I paid her tuition for the last two semesters. I paid for her rent and made sure she never lacked what to eat. In addition to this I give her monthly allowance. Last week I decided to visit her uninformed so I came around 11pm and knocked. She asked from inside who was there but I didn't respond. I heard the voice of a guy inside telling her to check maybe it's one of her neighbors. When she opened she was shocked to see me and it was obvious that she felt like disappearing. This lady was asking with a stern voice why I came in such an odd hour but I declined to respond to that all I did was making my way inside the room but she was blocking me. She has never done so but I know why she's doing this today so I asked why she don't want me to enter, she said she had her clothes stained with menstrual blood sorted out to be washed. I insisted she must bring them out so I will access the room but she was silent. I forcibly pushed in and the guy was right in the bed I bought for her. I just greeted him, looked at her with grave heartbreak and disappointment on my face. She has been calling begging and has been messaging me but I didn't respond. It's over between us. Relationship is only for the strong.

21 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by ObamaMessi: 9:22pm On Feb 02
The best treatment of a SIMPle man like you grin grin

If you are not a big fat fool, how can you pay her tuition, rent, feeding, giver her allowance and expect her not to feel the taste of a man when you have made yourself nothing to her? A woman will definitely cheat if you give her everything she needs without withholding something she values. I hope your fellow SIMPletons will learn from your memoir grin

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by immortalcrown(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02
Wait!

Jennyclay, abeg come judge this matter.

7 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Caramia2020(m): 9:25pm On Feb 02
Move on my guy, don't be naive to accept her back, just see her like a bad investment.

15 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by JasonScoolari: 9:26pm On Feb 02
Glad you learnt your lesson.

7 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by brain54(m): 9:26pm On Feb 02
Make sure not to go back...

To your vomit.

Good riddance!

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Wawelexy(m): 9:27pm On Feb 02
* You paid her tuition fees for the last 2 semester
* You paid her house rent
* You made sure she doesn't lack what to eat
* You even give her monthly allowance

In VDM voice, you are already learning the hard way grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by homebizcourse(m): 9:30pm On Feb 02
Greattestman:
I have been with my girl for three years now ..was planning to get her engaged in a few months time when I experienced the shocking discovery of my lifetime..I still can't believe it but it's true. I gave my girlfriend 💯 percent trust and took care of her needs. She's in her final year in the University and I paid her tuition for the last two semesters. I paid for her rent and made sure she never lacked what to eat. In addition to this I give her monthly allowance. Last week I decided to visit her uninformed so I came around 11pm and knocked. She asked from inside who was there but I didn't respond. I heard the voice of a guy inside telling her to check maybe it's one of her neighbors. When she opened she was shocked to see me and it was obvious that she felt like disappearing. This lady was asking with a stern voice why I came in such an odd hour but I declined to respond to that all I did was making my way inside the room but she was blocking me. She has never done so but I know why she's doing this today so I asked why she don't want me to enter, she said she had her clothes stained with menstrual blood sorted out to be washed. I insisted she must bring them out so I will access the room but she was silent. I forcibly pushed in and the guy was right in the bed I bought for her. I just greeted him, looked at her with grave heartbreak and disappointment on my face. She has been calling begging and has been messaging me but I didn't respond. It's over between us. Relationship is only for the strong.

Guy. I feel your pain it's something that I don't still get why they often do like that.There was this guy that took care of his girl just like you did yours he took care of her paid university tuition fee for four years only for the girl to come back home after graduation pregnant with another guys baby...😤 Really bad

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Greattestman: 9:31pm On Feb 02
Caramia2020:
Move on my guy, don't be naive to accept her back, just see her like a bad investment.
I blocked her. The truth is that I may be hurt now but I believe when she will be hurt most is still coming. When the guy she cheats with leaves her and no one wants to marry her, she will definitely remember what she has done but as for me I will never accept her no matter what.

12 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Caramia2020(m): 9:35pm On Feb 02
Greattestman:
I blocked her. The truth is that I may be hurt now but I believe when she will be hurt most is still coming. When the guy she cheats with leaves her and no one wants to marry her, she will definitely remember what she has done but as for me I will never accept her no matter what.
Good, just forget her, to be sincere u made a huge mistake by taking up fatherly duty.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Karen2024(f): 9:35pm On Feb 02
Greattestman:
Serves you right.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by SweetBuns(f): 9:37pm On Feb 02
Don’t mind that one above me OP

I sympathize with you, truly. Trust is a very heavy and fragile thing. So sad and sorry that yours was shattered so blatantly

Just know that in this life, all of us will have good and bad experiences with the various good and bad people. And that’s okay.

Don’t let this one single experience paint all other human beings in the same light in your mind’s eye. Just take this as an opportunity to find someone better

You’ll be fine!

10 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by drimzsmoke(m): 9:38pm On Feb 02
Greattestman:

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️
You this salaro boy again!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Ed12(m): 9:45pm On Feb 02
Who is heartbroken between the both of you grin grin

Is it you that you have spent and invest on girl wey no get parents?

Or her that is presently one simp less grin

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by EreluRoz: 9:46pm On Feb 02
Fake story from the first commenter, they are the same person.

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by drimzsmoke(m): 9:48pm On Feb 02
SweetBuns:

I sympathize with you, truly. Trust is a very heavy and fragile thing. So sad and sorry that yours was shattered so blatantly

Just know that in this life, all of us will have good and bad experiences with the various good and bad people. And that’s okay.

Don’t let this one single experience paint all other human beings in the same light in your mind’s eye. Just take this as an opportunity to find someone better

You’ll be fine!

Meet the Op
Does this thing look like someone that has a girlfriend to you?

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by SenecaTheYonger: 9:53pm On Feb 02
ObamaMessi:

If you are not a big fat fool, how can you pay her tuition, rent, feeding, giver her allowance and expect her not to feel the taste of a man when you have made yourself nothing to her? A woman will definitely cheat if you give her everything she needs without withholding something she values. I hope your fellow SIMPletons will learn from your memoir grin

Mumu, wether you give or no give, withhold or don't withhold, woman wey go cheat go cheat.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by WantsandMore: 10:07pm On Feb 02
Greattestman:
don't sound like ds, it maybe your karma, that chick fit get one of the best relationships after this your breakup. Move on but most importantly did you learn anything other than madness?

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by duduade: 10:09pm On Feb 02
Do you know her family members If you do, let them know she s a hoooooeeeee

If you come back here telling us bla bla bla how you forgave her, I will wish Tinubu on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:13pm On Feb 02
Good for you, you are a simp.spending so much for a girl[left][/left].it wouldn't change anything about their loyalty.thats why dem no dey see my 1 naira.what da Bleep

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by crisubanijunior(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02
bro, dont let anyone here make u feel like u did the wrong thing. all u did was absolutely right, just so unfortunate that u invested in the wrong person. see it as one of those investments that went south. trust me, its very devastating but find time and invest in social activities, it will help in the healing process. as for her, the story always remains the same, they end up coming back because they know when a guy was right for them. but that spirit of cheating never let them be. as i dey follow u talk, i just recently broke up with one.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by WhisperedNoise: 10:22pm On Feb 02
ObamaMessi:

Both you and the op are ediots.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by WhisperedNoise: 10:25pm On Feb 02
[If you're just coming in,don't bother to read the balderdash written by the OP. He has a track record of posting trash.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by DonBenny77(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02
SweetBuns:

You’ll be fine!
We you keep quiet?
You are all the same

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by elmagnifico411(m): 11:02pm On Feb 02
Sorry bro, it's really a painful one. But we don talk this thing tire for here, dating a girl and taking of her needs while she's still in school is a very risky investment. It's like you're cultivating the farm for another to come harvest the crops. You don learn, no do ma again. School boys no dey allow school girls rest. Na very few dey keep to wateva dey have outside school, very few. Back in d days we nor dey pity the boys/men wey dey date Dem wen e be sey na we dey with them for campus. There was dis girl wey I dey see den, we go dey back, her Bobo go call from UK and she go still pick. All the provisions na chop wey chop ma together nad na the guy dey pay. I don't even know if they ended up together, wetin concern person like me. Unknowingly to u, you dey follow dey take care of the school boyfriend join. No try am again abeg. Find working class date make your mind rest. The risk is too much.
Greattestman:

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by GOFRONT(m): 11:10pm On Feb 02
Hahahaaaa........Sorry to have learnt the hardest way.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by SweetBuns(f): 11:12pm On Feb 02
EreluRoz:
Fake story from the first commenter, they are the same person.
I just checked self
Honestly, this matter of one person having like 10 alts is getting ridiculous 🤦🏾‍♀️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by apostle96: 12:13am On Feb 03
I know that this story is a fictitious, made up one sha

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by OndoRaph(m): 12:23am On Feb 03
immortalcrown:
Wait!

Jennyclay, abeg come judge this matter.
This stewpid thing naim una go the call
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Gadafii: 2:09am On Feb 03
How may time dem go tell una not to entertain these habits of training a girl in school or doing playing fatherly role in the life of a girl, especially when she still Dey school, it 99 💯 times don’t end up well and good

We say it here all the time, swallow the redpill peacefully, redpill ideology revolves about using your head in dealing with that gender instead of your heart

Girl wey dey school, na him you go dey trust dey sponsor, with hundreds of diicks chasing after her, it would only take a while before a gangster who probably hadn’t and wouldn’t penny 10 💯 of what you spend on her divide her Red Sea

I happy day dem brake your heart, you must learn by force, as for the mumu girl, make sure you never give her any chance again

From my observation, you are well to do with, add more skills to your self if you can, register for gym, go to swim pools, visit classic places, you would always meet girls that will satisfy your cravings etc, but this time don’t invest too much emotion into it, don’t expect anything from her, let her know you are not ready for commitment, even if you are, make sure you always have options in girls

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by vincenteger: 3:36am On Feb 03
This is one of the reasons guys hardly sleep over in a female's room

The landlord can come at odd hours to check his property.

Breakfast served b4 morning.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by CandidAdmin(m): 3:40am On Feb 03
The kind of man I hate the most is the one that foots all the bills for his GF.

Not wife ooo.

Who send you?

You couldn't even assist, you had to do the whole thing?

That woman is a bitch for cheating on you but you are a fool for those expenses of hers you handled.

And now you're not only heartbroken because she cheated, but also because she wasted your time and money.

Take your GF to the beach, park, movies, buy her stuffs e.t.c.

But never assume the role of a father.
Why you go be paying rent and sch fees? Wetin concern you?

Well sha, you aren't the first and won't be the last.
Hope you learn from this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating. Is Revenge or Retribution the Best Option? / Woman Remote Control, For Men / There Is Not One Girl On Nairaland Who Wont Fall For Me In 3 Days Max!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.