Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend (3094 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Baztardidiot: 3:54am On Feb 03
I know u would have cried...sat back..feel depressed..feel like an outcast. Embrace yourself and move on. U dey date student. Their brain is still developing. Student wey no get sense. Pls date a post graduate ok.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by ezechi24(m): 4:04am On Feb 03
ObamaMessi:
The best treatment of a SIMPle man like you grin grin

If you are not a big fat fool, how can you pay her tuition, rent, feeding, giver her allowance and expect her not to feel the taste of a man when you have made yourself nothing to her? A woman will definitely cheat if you give her everything she needs without withholding something she values. I hope your fellow SIMPletons will learn from your memoir grin

Relax bro....a woman will cheat more if you still don't attend to her needs, he waz just unfortunate to dste a low life bitch, there are still most women thst wouldn't try to break his heart because of the good man that he is.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 5:55am On Feb 03
Greattestman:
I have been with my girl for three years now ..was planning to get her engaged in a few months time when I experienced the shocking discovery of my lifetime..I still can't believe it but it's true. I gave my girlfriend 💯 percent trust and took care of her needs. She's in her final year in the University and I paid her tuition for the last two semesters. I paid for her rent and made sure she never lacked what to eat. In addition to this I give her monthly allowance. Last week I decided to visit her uninformed so I came around 11pm and knocked. She asked from inside who was there but I didn't respond. I heard the voice of a guy inside telling her to check maybe it's one of her neighbors. When she opened she was shocked to see me and it was obvious that she felt like disappearing. This lady was asking with a stern voice why I came in such an odd hour but I declined to respond to that all I did was making my way inside the room but she was blocking me. She has never done so but I know why she's doing this today so I asked why she don't want me to enter, she said she had her clothes stained with menstrual blood sorted out to be washed. I insisted she must bring them out so I will access the room but she was silent. I forcibly pushed in and the guy was right in the bed I bought for her. I just greeted him, looked at her with grave heartbreak and disappointment on my face. She has been calling begging and has been messaging me but I didn't respond. It's over between us. Relationship is only for the strong.
Entering that room was a mistake; could have got yourself killed or beaten up.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 5:57am On Feb 03
brain54:
Make sure not to go back...

To your vomit.

Good riddance!
Good riddance how? He was used through and through and you are saying good riddance?

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Smartguyboy(m): 7:05am On Feb 03
Greattestman:
I have been with my girl for three years now ..was planning to get her engaged in a few months time when I experienced the shocking discovery of my lifetime..I still can't believe it but it's true. I gave my girlfriend 💯 percent trust and took care of her needs. She's in her final year in the University and I paid her tuition for the last two semesters. I paid for her rent and made sure she never lacked what to eat. In addition to this I give her monthly allowance. Last week I decided to visit her uninformed so I came around 11pm and knocked. She asked from inside who was there but I didn't respond. I heard the voice of a guy inside telling her to check maybe it's one of her neighbors. When she opened she was shocked to see me and it was obvious that she felt like disappearing. This lady was asking with a stern voice why I came in such an odd hour but I declined to respond to that all I did was making my way inside the room but she was blocking me. She has never done so but I know why she's doing this today so I asked why she don't want me to enter, she said she had her clothes stained with menstrual blood sorted out to be washed. I insisted she must bring them out so I will access the room but she was silent. I forcibly pushed in and the guy was right in the bed I bought for her. I just greeted him, looked at her with grave heartbreak and disappointment on my face. She has been calling begging and has been messaging me but I didn't respond. It's over between us. Relationship is only for the strong.

Dating a student in this hardship?
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Storypot: 7:29am On Feb 03
Hope say you dey put mumsy on the same flexings tho? If not mulata cry

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by neonly: 7:32am On Feb 03
I have a girlfriend too that always posting nude on her status on whatapp and she clam she loyal what do you guys think
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Sucolee(m): 7:35am On Feb 03
She lack ur dick,that is y she is giving it to sumone else...
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by brain54(m): 8:57am On Feb 03
Tallesty1:
Good riddance how? He was used through and through and you are saying good riddance?
So you can not figure out what the good riddance is for...?

Stop kidding!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by dopedealer(m): 9:19am On Feb 03
Greattestman:
I blocked her. The truth is that I may be hurt now but I believe when she will be hurt most is still coming. When the guy she cheats with leaves her and no one wants to marry her, she will definitely remember what she has done but as for me I will never accept her no matter what.

Pele my brother cry

But why would no one want to marry her 🤔

You think she would suffer for what she did ?

It doesn't work that way my brother.
For your investment not to waste, pls unblock her.
Seize giving her allowance
And Turn her to your intimacy gadget.
I am not telling you to marry her o
Else na you lose .
Some Girls are bastits
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by jesmond3945: 9:41am On Feb 03
Greattestman:
have you paid house rent and money to your family? Is your gf not able to pay her school fees?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by ashawopikin(m): 10:47am On Feb 03
Only you, girl give you h.i.v, another man give your girlfriend belle, now you don break up with your girlfriend. Which one we wan believe now?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Rickmann: 11:28am On Feb 03
Greattestman:

Nigerian girls don't value good guys, they just pretend to.
Love them at ur own peril.

Once you ready to get marry, just pick any of ur good well behaved female friends and Marry her. Marriage shouldn't be exaggerated. This thing called relationship is pure crap.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:43am On Feb 03
You are a mumu man

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:48am On Feb 03
You deserve all the pain and agony she brought to you ..
Next time you would know that falling in love is for fools and any Man that believes in Love is as useless as our government...
No pity for SIMPz..

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by MrCork: 12:17pm On Feb 03
Greattestman:

angry
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by MrCork: 12:18pm On Feb 03
ObamaMessi:

If you are not a big fat fool, how can you pay her tuition, rent, feeding, giver her allowance and expect her not to feel the taste of a man when you have made yourself nothing to her? A woman will definitely cheat if you give her everything she needs without withholding something she values. I hope your fellow SIMPletons will learn from your memoir grin

Is she lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Michaelspresh(f): 12:49pm On Feb 03
ObamaMessi:

shut up
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by kodded(m): 1:01pm On Feb 03
SweetBuns:
Don’t mind that one above me OP

I sympathize with you, truly. Trust is a very heavy and fragile thing. So sad and sorry that yours was shattered so blatantly

Just know that in this life, all of us will have good and bad experiences with the various good and bad people. And that’s okay.

Don’t let this one single experience paint all other human beings in the same light in your mind’s eye. Just take this as an opportunity to find someone better

You’ll be fine!
AKA keep simping grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Savedday2: 2:30pm On Feb 03
I don't know why I love SIMP! Girls that we are using Pepsi, some indomie and egg to knack anyhow, na him this one they pay tuition fees for. I feel like crying!

If I were you, I will look for the nearest sniper and kill myself.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by DiskJokeyManic: 2:45pm On Feb 03
Greattestman:
I blocked her. The truth is that I may be hurt now but I believe when she will be hurt most is still coming. When the guy she cheats with leaves her and no one wants to marry her, she will definitely remember what she has done but as for me I will never accept her no matter what.

My brother, wake up,, dat girl might end up marrying a more wealthy man in future sef... Dey play😂😂 life is not Nollywood movie ooo🤣🤣🤣🤣

Accept my SIMPathy bro🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by JOACHINpedro: 3:12pm On Feb 03
neonly:
I have a girlfriend too that always posting nude on her status on whatapp and she clam she loyal what do you guys think
Your breakfast will soon be ready
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Maks27: 3:43pm On Feb 03
ObamaMessi:

I learned a lot from his story sir
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:10pm On Feb 03
immortalcrown:
Wait!

Jennyclay, abeg come judge this matter.
Person wey dey put ice cream inbetween her legs to invite her dog for a licking ceremony you dey call. Stop the joke!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Reeberry: 10:58pm On Feb 03
duduade:
Do you know her family members If you do, let them know she s a hoooooeeeee

If you come back here telling us bla bla bla how you forgave her, I will wish Tinubu on you
grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Reeberry: 11:00pm On Feb 03
WhisperedNoise:
[If you're just coming in,don't bother to read the balderdash written by the OP. He has a track record of posting trash.
cheesy So the story is fake. grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by tochez24(m): 6:58am On Feb 04
Greattestman:

You don't truly date NIGERIAN girls⚠️

Just sex, flirt with them and act broke around them so they won't over bill you... Then when you have made up your mind to marry, look for a virgin and marry♂️

Most Nigerian girls don't understand the concept of loyalty💯
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Freelancerr(m): 7:30am On Feb 04
At least you learned your lesson. but in a very hard way, next time instead of you to train a girl who isn't your wife to school it will be better to use your money and buy a dog and train.

At least if you dog born kids you can sell them, more money bro.

Or instead use the money train your younger sisters.

First learn how to read anyone WhatsApp message before you commit into anything serious, the way people serve breakfast now, Omo! Na hot hot ooo

Check my signature my number is there
Let me teach you how to read anyone WhatsApp message directly on your phone.

NB: You go pay before we start ooo so hold 1k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caring- Is It All About Guys? / Who Should Pay For The Flight? / Which Sustains A Relationship; SEX OR MONEY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.