Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? (5313 Views)

If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here / What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? / Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2011
Fellow NLders, distinguished ladies and gentlemen, I'm creating this topic because I think I have been blessed with this obsessed love for shoes.

Because of my budget as a student, I can't go past a hundred  euros, but I buy shoes even though they cost just a cent as long as they capture my fancy.

I'm counting a few (a lot for others) at the moment but more are yet to come.

Men and women, does anyone of you share my passion for these wonderful creations by man?
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by BABE3: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2011
I share your passion. I LOVE shoes. I really mean that. lol. Shoes are the best things that ever happened to mankind.

How many pairs do I own? Classified. 

How much Can I spend? Classified.
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2011
What type of shoes do you like?

I like them very high or very low. I don't like average heights.
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by BABE3: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2011
^^ Come to me baby. We belong together.  kiss

Chei! I detest average-height heels. It's either I'm wearing my 6/7 inches or  flats. You won't catch me dead wearing 3/4 inches.

I like heels--just normal pencil heels/pumps/peep toe/booties/boots. I kinda like wedges. I like "combat" boots. I love Oxfords. And your regular sandals/slippers.

I don't own a pair of sneakers. That shows how much I love them. lol.

Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by uzoo: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2011
did someone say SHOES!?

how many pairs?

sorry,i lost count ,even though i still give some out to charity.

i'm just a sucker for shoes.can spend my last dime on a lovely pair.

i hope its not a "substance abuse"
cos if it is,i might be heading to a shoe rehab centre.
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by moremi2008(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2011
I weep for your husbands (or future husbands)! Chei! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by Spclst900: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2011
shoes! Didnt you read that the children of isreal used just 1 during their 40 yrs journey. Lol
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by kayalla(f): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2011
shoes, i love them very high, they make me feel complete.
in my office they wonder how i walk on those 6/7 inches of mine all day.

there is no week that pass and i dnt buy a pair f shoe, definitley not mid-high, its either very very high or flat flat low.
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by medjai(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2011
Yeah, I love shoes too.
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by yommysomguy(m): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2011
Who doesnt like shoes!
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by Teaser4(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2011
Honestly,i hate shoes as a student,maybe when i started working i can develop interest for it,but for now i use sneakers,all stars,trainers,palms,sandals,
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by maxygirl(f): 10:30am On Nov 09, 2011
i loooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee shoessssssssssssssss.
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by Egbagirl(f): 10:36am On Nov 09, 2011
I'm addicted!! I buy shoes just cause I like them. I might not necessarily wear them and if I do, maybe once or twice. My mum complains that I buy too many shoes. And I love 'em inches! either flats or 4.25-5.25. I do mostly heels tho. grin

I need to stop thought. It's getting too much. As per how much I would spend? not a ridiculous amount.
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2011
My latest is $750 and am even mad why i bought it, because for the first time it is like u are on top of the world, but after using the like 8 times, u start regretting why u bought it like that
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by xxqwisit(f): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2011
Hmmmm! A lovely pair of shoes r to die for in my world.  kiss

High heels, mid-heels, flats, wedges, kitten heels, u name them, I got them. If you know how to wear em, any kind will do just fine.

Absolutely love unique looking shoes and as for how many I own,  lipsrsealed

How much I'll spend - under review
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by norrisman: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2011
2 good ones (party corkshue) - The most expensive one is £70
1 ''suwade'' loafer
1 knackabout trainers/shoe
2 office shoes (old party corkshue - 1 black, 1 brown)
1 canvass shue
1 Timbolo (most expensive shue. ope o! - $150)

no offeinse
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by ucheykuche: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2011
Mine was more of a mental thing, I have always had big feet and while growing up it was a challenge getting my shoe size and den finance was another issue.(Major issue sef). But then the Jehova Jireh made provision and now i have close to 10mpairs, a variety though in black, brown and grey and a few coloured ones too. I like flats and not too high because of their comfort. Not forgetting those bought by friends and another pair by an old love.

I LOVE SHOESSSSSS!!!!!.
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by juman(m): 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2011
I don't like having too many shoes.

Because of situation summer/winter one need some different shoes.

I don't like spending up to 200 euro on a shoe.
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by blank(f): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2011
I can't spend more than 20GBP on shoes. That 20pounds sef, i must be able to wearit for years and years.
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by iice(f): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2011
Not particular about price. I don't have feet that 'destroys' shoes grin. So it can be low quality and still last for years. It vexes me that i can't change my bath slippers for years when others have to change theirs 3 times a year. So, in some ways i am practical. In other ways i'm terrible. Like i buy them but don't wear them. I can go on a binge and buy 7pairs at a blow. I've had funny experiences with shoes and even funnier reactions to the experiences. Recently i've been going on a binge. Tried to curb it but my youngest bro played 'enabler' and i just went with the flow. To say my room is overflowing with them is an understatement.
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by oraclefemi(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2011
25pairs of shoes and yes i am a guy , once i like it , i buy it , grin
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by Hugoboi(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2011
Personally, I'm ambivalent when it comes to shoes. I'm yet to see a pair of shoes that i'd break the bank for (even though i was nearly knackered when i first saw the Billionaire velvet shoes)

I try to own a lil bit of everything from boots and Oxfords to pumps and sneakers. I can recollect only owning 6 pairs at a time and i'm not about to add to that.
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by r231(m): 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2011
since i got married now we sleep on shoes in the room and she still buys them every wknd
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by Xionez(m): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2011
LOL, just as i had finished finalizing my strategy on nabbing two of them shoes (again), i see this topic. grin grin grin grin grin
So its not a mental problem after all (no thanks to my colleague) and so that means this match is made in heaven. . . and the mission is a GO!!!!!! cool
*checks equipment for successful persuasion*.
That sales girl has those shoes on reserve for someone else, wait till i get her tomorrow. Operation SHOCK and AWE!!!!
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by yvy1(f): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2011
By the way I sell shoes. Sizes 40-44. In Victoria Island. Reasonably priced (between 10k-30k). Beautiful brand name shoes.
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by MrsSiena1(f): 12:03am On Nov 10, 2011
Oh dont get me started on shoes. I love love love love love love absolutely love shoes my husby wonders how I manage with so many of them and if i see anyone i like especially heels oh i love dem heels i love flats too but heels are to die for, I can spend any amount on any shoe as long as I can afford them. There is this pair of shoes I bought from Topshop I keep looking at them every now and then. Some of my shoes are still in the original boxes. Sometimes I leave it that way just incase a friend says oh I like those shoes I just sell them off at a profitable price and go get another one. Lol
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by Jenifa1: 12:54am On Nov 10, 2011
there is no week that pass and i dnt buy a pair f shoe

r231:

since i got married now we sleep on shoes in the room and she still buys them every wknd

new pair of shoes every week? shocked
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 10, 2011
I'm a huge fan of shoes. They are the best thing to happen in the evolution of fashion but unfortunately I have a few. I have 7 pairs of heels (4-5inches), 4 wedges, 5 flats (ballet flats), 4 boots, 6 sneakers and a flip flop grin
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by maran1983(f): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2011
Shoessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, i love them well! I cannot stop buying shoes.
How much i can spend? Honestly, no idea. I've bought shoes with my last spendable cash, infact let's not go there; suffice it to say, i love SHOES!
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by roqchiq(f): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2011
moremi2008:

I weep for your husbands (or future husbands)! Chei! shocked shocked shocked shocked

hellllooooooo!!!!! we can sooo afford d shoes ourselves (even if na chop moni 4 d week grin)
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2011
r231:

grin grin grin grin Very lucky man you are sir.

Not really crazy about shoes, I am a wristwatch woman. Don't ask me how many you need to tell the time wink
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2011
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin Very lucky man you are sir.

Not really crazy about shoes, I am a wristwatch woman. Don't ask me how many you need to tell the time  wink

How many pairs of shoes do you need to warm your feet? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Italian And Spanish Shoe And Bags At Brgain Prices / Bead Making Class / Latest Ankara Styles 2021 For Ladies: Stunning Ankara Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.