Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? (5319 Views)

If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here / What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? / Oluchi Orlandi On The Cover Of Mania Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2011
michelin89:

How many pairs of shoes do you need to warm your feet? grin

I don't know. No be me get shoe fetish nao grin
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2011
AAAAAAAh there is nothing sexual about my passion for shoes o! shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by yme1(f): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2011
I love shoes and heels for that matter
I don't like flat shoes because it makes me look like a lil baby girl tongue but I do wear them for comfortability grin
I can spend insane amount on shoes I love if i can afford it, sometimes i just get them to add to my collection tho I hardly wear them cheesy
Been waiting for a high heeled boot that captured my eyes at a shop and it cost £265 angry waiting for it to drop to £150 or £200 then I'm game but its not for weeks now angry
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by PeeBee: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2011
grin grin grin grin
The next time someone complains about my love for shoes, i'll just refer them to this topic. smiley smiley
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by bolee(f): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2011
My hubby's tolerance limit is 35 even though i have 38 as at last count. that means i have to give 3 pairs away ! shoes are therapeutic for me, so u can imagine the level of Diva drama i go through. wink

I don't spend much on shoes though, cause i get tired easily and enjoy the therapy of buying and wearing a new shoe more than keeping it. max was $130 spent on a Zara Pre fall collection piece (it was irresistible!!!) guilty i know. tongue
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by uzoo: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the World - Marilyn Monroe
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by Jenifa1: 4:02am On Nov 11, 2011
bolee:

shoes are therapeutic for me, so u can imagine the level of Diva drama i go through. wink

i get tired easily and enjoy the therapy of buying and wearing a new shoe more than keeping it.

na wa o.

u need to see a psychiatrist for that one.
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by Gbenge77(m): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2011
Got a huge collection over here.
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by wendyc: 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2012
For Shoe lovers, here is where you can find both high end, and average price too.

www.colhz.com
Call 08023114891

Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by smkush9: 9:41am On Mar 19, 2012
NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE

Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2012
Shoesss? please I beg you, do not go there. There is no week that passes by without me buying something. I cannot walk into our closet anymore.

How many do I have? I ain't saying but all I can tell yous is, I can wear shoes every single day from January to December and not repeat any one of them.

How much can I spend? if it is some shoe I really like, like really really loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, then I can close my eyes and hit the lipsrsealed mark. Ehn not with my money shaaa cool. What is an oga there for? undecided

Shoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, I love them. From wedges to platform pumps, to ballet shoes, ankle boots, to knee length boots, to fur boots,to sandals, to snickers e.t.c. I am an all rounder. Infact there is this pink coloured platform pump I got on friday, love itttttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 21, 2012
I bought a pair of beige platform yesterday. I am a sucker for platforms. It was on a good special and couldn't resist. Absolutely loving them.
Re: Shoe Mania: How Many Have You Got & How Much Can You Spend? by altogether: 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2012
I love shoes. At lot. I'm a size 6 so I easily get the kind of shoes I like. I gave away about 6 barely worn pairs for our church Christmas auction. Felt good smiley.

I like shoes so much, I sell them as well. Check out these gorgeous pairs. If you'd like order any email me - altogethert@gmail.com or visit my site: www.valentinya.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Italian And Spanish Shoe And Bags At Brgain Prices / Bead Making Class / Tips On The Right Way To Dress For Your Body Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.