Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Loneliness Is Tough - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loneliness Is Tough (2381 Views)

Loneliness Is Killing Me I Think I Need...... / Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love / Depression And Loneliness Is Driving Me Crazy...pls Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loneliness Is Tough by BigDickProblems: 7:12pm On Feb 03
Its been a while now I broke up with my GF. Moved to a new area, I feel so lonely mehn. Although I'm introverted, but shit, this is tougher than I thought. At least I need a girl around. I need to feel love again . I can't do hook-up cause I find those girls disgusting. Moreover I need someone to cuddle, I can't do that shit with a hook-up girl. There is this girl in my area, but this girl looks like a hoe. This Bachelor life is not what I anticipated.

Rice/Spaghetti/Indomie every now and then. This is not fair.

5 Likes

Re: Loneliness Is Tough by DonBenny77(m): 7:33pm On Feb 03
BigDickProblems:
Its been a while now I broke up with my GF. Moved to a new area, I feel so lonely mehn. Although I'm introverted, but shit, this is tougher than I thought. At least I need a girl around. I need to feel love again . I can't do hook-up cause I find those girls disgusting. Moreover I need someone to cuddle, I can't do that shit with a hook-up girl. There is this girl in my area, but this girl looks like a hoe. This Bachelor life is not what I anticipated.

I broke up few months ago
Unlike you I'm enjoying peace of mind. It's been that long i argued over rubbish or got insulted.
Do hookup for now, servicing girlfriend is more expensive, nice hookers can even cook for you. It's even better you date a hooker these days because even our regular girlfriends hookup for the right price and with selected persons.
They always have that paparazzi wey dey pay scatter. Once that control enters even if she's with you she'll discharge herself anyhow.

14 Likes

Re: Loneliness Is Tough by BigDickProblems: 8:06pm On Feb 03
DonBenny77:

I broke up few months ago
Unlike you I'm enjoying peace of mind. It's been that long i argued over rubbish or got insulted.
Do hookup for now, servicing girlfriend is more expensive, nice hookers can even cook for you. It's even better you date a hooker these days because even our regular girlfriends hookup for the right price and with selected persons.
They always have that paparazzi wey dey pay scatter. Once that control enters even if she's with you she'll discharge herself anyhow.

Lols. Omo. This hook-up girls is not my thing. It's true word you say though, some of these hook-up girls are someone's girlfriend. This Bachelor life without a woma sha.

3 Likes

Re: Loneliness Is Tough by MrCork: 8:17pm On Feb 03
BigDickProblems:

Bro Can't u watch blue film?(no oofencse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loneliness Is Tough by BigDickProblems: 8:23pm On Feb 03
MrCork:

Bro Can't u watch blue film?(no oofencse) angry

Lols. Na. To what end is blue film?

1 Like

Re: Loneliness Is Tough by MrCork: 9:02pm On Feb 03
BigDickProblems:

Lols. Na. To what end is blue film?

Blue film will help u to olosho ASAP....at least 5k olosho are out there sir. It help angry
Re: Loneliness Is Tough by BigDickProblems: 9:07pm On Feb 03
MrCork:

Blue film will help u to olosho ASAP....at least 5k olosho are out there sir. It help angry

Boss abeg I no like this your advice. wink

3 Likes

Re: Loneliness Is Tough by MrCork: 9:38pm On Feb 03
BigDickProblems:

Boss abeg I no like this your advice. wink

So u sayin u don't like womens? YOU ARE GAY!!!
why are u gay sir??((no oofencse)) angry
Re: Loneliness Is Tough by BigDickProblems: 9:45pm On Feb 03
MrCork:

So u sayin u don't like womens? YOU ARE GAY!!!
why are u gay sir??((no oofencse)) angry

I'm no gay Bro. I just don't fancy Blue film. Watching Blue film will just make you crave sex the more.

2 Likes

Re: Loneliness Is Tough by MrCork: 9:52pm On Feb 03
BigDickProblems:

I'm no gay Bro. I just don't fancy Blue film. Watching Blue film will just make you crave sex the more.

Bro dats the whole idea..blue film will encourage u to find cheap olosho meaning u will not be lonely....if u don't like women then its yor human right to remain gay..but if police catch u, yor gay right will be suspended. YOR CHOICE SIR!!(no oofencse) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loneliness Is Tough by MikeofKd(m): 9:54pm On Feb 03
Try to explore your area a lil bit ,go to viewing centers to watch football matches, go to lounges or local bars , no matter how introverted u are u should see at least one or two pple like u who u might share common interest with.

For the women aspect dont rush it , take your time , me too im a bachelor so I understand how it feels to be lonely and all ,but when it comes to women affairs pls and pls be extra careful ,women would always come at some point just make sure your focused on doing very well in life first.

If this helps you and your in lagos we could hang out for one or two bottles of beer and catfish pepper soup , bills on me.

10 Likes

Re: Loneliness Is Tough by BigDickProblems: 9:56pm On Feb 03
MrCork:

Bro dats the whole idea..blue film will encourage u to find cheap olosho meaning u will not be lonely....if u don't like women then its yor human right to remain gay..but if police catch u, yor gay right will be suspended. YOR CHOICE SIR!!(no oofencse) angry
Ok. Now I get you Boss.

1 Like

Re: Loneliness Is Tough by wumi2017(f): 10:08pm On Feb 03
Lonely at d top

3 Likes

Re: Loneliness Is Tough by pansophist(m): 10:15pm On Feb 03
Yes, loneliness is awful, humans are not meant to be lonely.

Loneliness is not the same as being alone though. Loneliness is a place of lack (being invincible) while ''being alone'' is a place of depth (choosing to disconnect from others).

Try to socialize more, get a new girlfriend, and make sure that if your upcoming relationship ends, it is not your fault, or it would be what I describe as ''irreconcilable differences'' (eg genotype issues).

So undergo an intense self-restructuring, and make yourself a good man, deserving of a good woman. When you are good to a woman, and she breaks your heart due to her fault, then it is her loss.

The 21st-century dating market suffers from a heavy lack of good people, social media have almost polluted everyone's mind, and there is an unspoken scarcity of good, marriageable people.

People see others as victims to rob, tame, conquer, deceive, manipulate, use and dump, betray, cheat on, etc.

I understand it is easy to nod your head and agree with the preceding paragraphs, but it is more important that you evaluate yourself and make sure you are not also a toxic participant in the mix.

Everybody should benefit from compound wealth and a woman who will go through life with you through thick and thin is an asset. Changing from partner to partner does you a disservice in the long run.

Also, lots of young people think that their realities in their 20s or even 30s will be their realities in their 40s, 50s, and above. At different stages in your life, one thing that will never fail you is a good partner by your side.

I watched my parent's marriage and I envy them. I reminisce on all the challenges they have passed through, and how they stood by each other. I can tell you for sure that the love they have for each other is not an emotional base only but of duty and sacrifice.

Real life is tough. There are bills to be paid, one of you may get sick, and some unfortunate circumstances might happen that an ordinary word of affirmation would make a difference, and a good partner is a key to this.

A good woman may not be perfect, goodness is not perfect, but it is wholesome. So you may have to overlook big buttocks and things that arouse you sexually, for things that will benefit you in the long run.

This is not a promise for the elimination of suffering, but if you must suffer, you shouldn't at least, suffer uselessly. You cant choose not to suffer, you can only choose which suffering you want.

An example of useless suffering is being destroyed financially because you married for the wrong reason, while useful suffering would be preservering for better days to come, with your spouse as your pillar.

48 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Loneliness Is Tough by Jeon(f): 4:44am On Feb 04
Quick reminder "Men don't need women cuz they have nothing to offer".
😼😼😼

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Loneliness Is Tough by Negroid001(m): 8:30am On Feb 04
Jeon:
Quick reminder
"Men don't need women cuz they have nothing to offer".

😼😼😼

Most times it's majorly sex women have to offer.
I believe if a man ain't happy on his own, he shouldn't bring a woman in to share the same misery.

2 Likes

Re: Loneliness Is Tough by KingLennon(m): 8:30am On Feb 04
This Op never know wetin God do for am sad. So many guys would have been alive today, if they had embraced their own singlehood

1 Like

Re: Loneliness Is Tough by Uchesis: 8:45am On Feb 04
Broke up with mine a few days ago. Wish i had done so much earlier.

I'm always busy during the day. So the only time i may feel lonely is at night. Fortunately i have my movies and video games to keep me company.

Even when i was dating the yeye girl i was still lonely most times.

If its sex i know how to get it.

At least now i can save money.

Make i see front abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Loneliness Is Tough by talk2hb1(m): 8:54am On Feb 04
All This Bro want to Betray Us O,
But I thought we all agreed Women are Useless ni 😊
Konji want to kill bros Ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loneliness Is Tough by Nicepoker(m): 9:22am On Feb 04
You want to use your hands to invite problems into your life grin
Re: Loneliness Is Tough by Sonnobax15(m): 9:58am On Feb 04
grin
You should be thankful to your stats cuz being in a relationship with these bannies at f nowadays ain't really helping a guyman's life at all.
Re: Loneliness Is Tough by Therock5555(m): 10:42am On Feb 04
Op just comot and say na konji dey worry you.

You're an introvert, as the konji wan format your memory you no fit toast new chick, why you no go miss your ex toto?

I've been single since 2019 and never for once have my balls gone full for more than 2 weeks except I chose to.

Girls yapka everywhere, not all of them want to date you, they have numerous toasters simps already.

Build your network of FWB chicks and chase the paper. I don't know whether na only me get this template.

And BTW learn how to cook, trust me, your frustrations would reduce by 90%

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loneliness Is Tough by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:07am On Feb 04
As an introvert I don't get lonely hence likes spending time alone
Re: Loneliness Is Tough by Kryzboy(m): 11:11am On Feb 04
BigDickProblems:

okay
Re: Loneliness Is Tough by DaddyRochie1642: 11:47am On Feb 04
pansophist:

Loneliness is not the same as being alone though. Loneliness is a place of lack (being invincible) while ''being alone'' is a place of depth (choosing to disconnect from others).

Try to socialize more, get a new girlfriend, and make sure that if your upcoming relationship ends, it is not your fault, or it would be what I describe as ''irreconcilable differences'' (eg genotype issues).

So undergo an intense self-restructuring, and make yourself a good man, deserving of a good woman. When you are good to a woman, and she breaks your heart due to her fault, then it is her loss.

The 21st-century dating market suffers from a heavy lack of good people, social media have almost polluted everyone's mind, and there is an unspoken scarcity of good, marriageable people.

People see others as victims to rob, tame, conquer, deceive, manipulate, use and dump, betray, cheat on, etc.

I understand it is easy to nod your head and agree with the preceding paragraphs, but it is more important that you evaluate yourself and make sure you are not also a toxic participant in the mix.

Everybody should benefit from compound wealth and a woman who will go through life with you through thick and thin is an asset. Changing from partner to partner does you a disservice in the long run.

Also, lots of young people think that their realities in their 20s or even 30s will be their realities in their 40s, 50s, and above. At different stages in your life, one thing that will never fail you is a good partner by your side.

I watched my parent's marriage and I envy them. I reminisce on all the challenges they have passed through, and how they stood by each other. I can tell you for sure that the love they have for each other is not an emotional base only but of duty and sacrifice.

Real life is tough. There are bills to be paid, one of you may get sick, and some unfortunate circumstances might happen that an ordinary word of affirmation would make a difference, and a good partner is a key to this.

A good woman may not be perfect, goodness is not perfect, but it is wholesome. So you may have to overlook big buttocks and things that arouse you sexually, for things that will benefit you in the long run.

This is not a promise for the elimination of suffering, but if you must suffer, you shouldn't at least, suffer uselessly. You cant choose not to suffer, you can only choose which suffering you want.

An example of useless suffering is being destroyed financially because you married for the wrong reason, while useful suffering would be preservering for better days to come, with your spouse as your pillar.

Pansophist with words of wisdom as usual
Re: Loneliness Is Tough by NPFLADMIN(m): 1:53pm On Feb 04
Even me sef. Someone to hug, cuddle and do all sorts of things with. But the problem is where's girl?

I think it's safe to say Nigeria is going through HOEFLATION

Also, there's been a sharp decrease in the amount, quantity and quality of wives.
Re: Loneliness Is Tough by BigDickProblems: 4:05pm On Feb 04
MikeofKd:
Try to explore your area a lil bit ,go to viewing centers to watch football matches, go to lounges or local bars , no matter how introverted u are u should see at least one or two pple like u who u might share common interest with.

For the women aspect dont rush it , take your time , me too im a bachelor so I understand how it feels to be lonely and all ,but when it comes to women affairs pls and pls be extra careful ,women would always come at some point just make sure your focused on doing very well in life first.

If this helps you and your in lagos we could hang out for one or two bottles of beer and catfish pepper soup , bills on me.

Yes it helps πŸ‘
Re: Loneliness Is Tough by BigDickProblems: 4:05pm On Feb 04
pansophist:

Omo. Wisdom Choke.
Re: Loneliness Is Tough by BigDickProblems: 4:09pm On Feb 04
Jeon:
Quick reminder
"Men don't need women cuz they have nothing to offer".

😼😼😼

I don't get it, is it my fellow man I'll need to pound or make some delicious meal for me? These are basic things, cos Ideally, my needs (lovemaking or cooking) is both beneficial to both of us and I can also choose to cook for both of us sometimes.
Re: Loneliness Is Tough by BigDickProblems: 4:12pm On Feb 04
KingLennon:
This Op never know wetin God do for am sad. So many guys would have been alive today, if they had embraced their own singlehood

Interesting. I get your perspective. But I'm a patient man. Also, as an introvert, it's easy to observe and think from a distance the motive of any girl I want to date.
Re: Loneliness Is Tough by BigDickProblems: 4:15pm On Feb 04
Uchesis:
Broke up with mine a few days ago. Wish i had done so much earlier.

I'm always busy during the day. So the only time i may feel lonely is at night. Fortunately i have my movies and video games to keep me company.

Even when i was dating the yeye girl i was still lonely most times.

If its sex i know how to get it.

At least now i can save money.

Make i see front abeg grin

Bro. I feel you. We are all different. I may not be so careless with spending on a woman like you that it will become a problem for me.

I play video games and see some interesting series sometimes. But then, the game will end and you'll finish a particular episode of that series or movie and decide to rest....to what end? Cos you'll still get tired after a while and crave for a cuddle or something like that.

1 Like

Re: Loneliness Is Tough by BigDickProblems: 4:17pm On Feb 04
talk2hb1:
All This Bro want to Betray Us O,
But I thought we all agreed Women are Useless ni 😊
Konji want to kill bros Ooo

Lols. You are not far from the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Office, Club, Church, Internet, School for Dating? / The Spy Who Loves Me? / Why Are Nigerian Men So Insultive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.