Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Loneliness Is Tough - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loneliness Is Tough (2383 Views)

Loneliness Is Killing Me I Think I Need...... / Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love / Depression And Loneliness Is Driving Me Crazy...pls Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loneliness Is Tough by BigDickProblems: 4:17pm On Feb 04
Nicepoker:
You want to use your hands to invite problems into your life grin

I dey tell you 😂. But I reject this 😂
Re: Loneliness Is Tough by BigDickProblems: 4:21pm On Feb 04
Therock5555:
Op just comot and say na konji dey worry you.

You're an introvert, as the konji wan format your memory you no fit toast new chick, why you no go miss your ex toto?

I've been single since 2019 and never for once have my balls gone full for more than 2 weeks except I chose to.

Girls yapka everywhere, not all of them want to date you, they have numerous toasters simps already.

Build your network of FWB chicks and chase the paper. I don't know whether na only me get this template.

And BTW learn how to cook, trust me, your frustrations would reduce by 90%

There is sense in all you said, but you see that cooking part, I hate that shit. I spend most of my time on a system debugging or refactoring codes to few lines or moving on to a new project or course and all that. If you are my kind of person, you'll hate going to kitchen. Cos when you go the kitchen you are already tired and with annoyance you may cook rubbish.
Re: Loneliness Is Tough by Uchesis: 7:43am On Feb 06
BigDickProblems:

Bro. I feel you. We are all different. I may not be so careless with spending on a woman like you that it will become a problem for me.

I play video games and see some interesting series sometimes. But then, the game will end and you'll finish a particular episode of that series or movie and decide to rest....to what end? Cos you'll still get tired after a while and crave for a cuddle or something like that.
Me i no fit tire for video games o. I'm a game freak

Even cuddling and sex can tire me pass games.
grin
Re: Loneliness Is Tough by BigDickProblems: 9:31am On Feb 06
Uchesis:

Me i no fit tire for video games o. I'm a game freak

Even cuddling and sex can tire me pass games.
grin

You're a legend then.

I actually had a girl over yesterday night. She cooked soup and stew and spent the night. It was fun. But no sex sha. I just didn't mind, and mentally I wasn't in the mood. She allowed me to cuddle and do some touches here and there. I'll see how this goes.
Re: Loneliness Is Tough by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:15am On Feb 06
U are not making enough money obviously.Be busy with accumulating more funds.Girls go tire you sef.Na dem go dey msg you.you go select.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loneliness Is Tough by BigDickProblems: 11:27am On Feb 06
Aaaaarghmed:
U are not making enough money obviously.Be busy with accumulating more funds.Girls go tire you sef.Na dem go dey msg you.you go select.

Bro. How girl wan take message me when e be say dem no get my number. The ones (2 of them) that got my number here I blatantly told them I'm not interested (They are not my spec).

There is one girl wey enter my eyes. She spent the night yesterday after I invited her over to prepare stew and soup for me. But nothing happened though.
Re: Loneliness Is Tough by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:10pm On Feb 06
BigDickProblems:

Bro. How girl wan take message me when e be say dem no get my number. The ones (2 of them) that got my number here I blatantly told them I'm not interested (They are not my spec).

There is one girl wey enter my eyes. She spent the night yesterday after I invited her over to prepare stew and soup for me. But nothing happened though.
see ,lemme tell you something.If you really feel woman go help you for your loneliness,no wahala.I go give you small scope.Enter facebook and bomb.I no dey country and I enter fb to catch cruise and waste gold diggers time when I am free from work.The ones wey dey form hard.if I just mention say I no dey country,next thing na darling dem dey call me. grin.Enter fb.shoot your shot.you go see wetin you dey find.i dont need a Nigerian woman.or better still,if I get anyone.i go pass the number to you.where do you reside in Naija?
Re: Loneliness Is Tough by Uchesis: 3:43pm On Feb 06
BigDickProblems:

You're a legend then.

I actually had a girl over yesterday night. She cooked soup and stew and spent the night. It was fun. But no sex sha. I just didn't mind, and mentally I wasn't in the mood. She allowed me to cuddle and do some touches here and there. I'll see how this goes.
Next time she comes, do the needful grin
Re: Loneliness Is Tough by CockPit: 3:46pm On Feb 06
BigDickProblems:
Its been a while now I broke up with my GF. Moved to a new area, I feel so lonely mehn. Although I'm introverted, but shit, this is tougher than I thought. At least I need a girl around. I need to feel love again . I can't do hook-up cause I find those girls disgusting. Moreover I need someone to cuddle, I can't do that shit with a hook-up girl. There is this girl in my area, but this girl looks like a hoe. This Bachelor life is not what I anticipated.

Rice/Spaghetti/Indomie every now and then. This is not fair.

Are you even old enough to have a gf in the first place if you can't live with and manage yourself.
Re: Loneliness Is Tough by BigDickProblems: 5:14pm On Feb 07
CockPit:

Are you even old enough to have a gf in the first place if you can't live with and manage yourself.
Lols. Shey na whining be this ni?
Bros, I'm not a small boy. I carried slate as a kid back and forth to school that year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Woman Wants To Teach You A Lesson, Even Satan Sits Down To Take Notes. / Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now / She Aborted One,but The Remaining In Her Womb Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.