Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Can A Woman Hate A Guy And Abuse Him Because She Likes Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Hate A Guy And Abuse Him Because She Likes Him? (1238 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong With A Lady Telling A Guy That She Likes Him? / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Hate A Guy And Abuse Him Because She Likes Him? by EFULEFU1(m): 7:26pm On Feb 03
Is it possible?
Re: Can A Woman Hate A Guy And Abuse Him Because She Likes Him? by EreluRoz: 7:32pm On Feb 03
Yes
Re: Can A Woman Hate A Guy And Abuse Him Because She Likes Him? by rentAcock(m): 7:32pm On Feb 03
Someone once told me, when a man loves a woman, he acts like a child towards her. And when a woman loves a man, she acts like a mother towards him. But there's probably a select few who show affection through violence and constant arguments, whatever rocks your boat.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Woman Hate A Guy And Abuse Him Because She Likes Him? by EFULEFU1(m): 7:38pm On Feb 03
EreluRoz:
Yes

Wow

Why will a woman do that
Re: Can A Woman Hate A Guy And Abuse Him Because She Likes Him? by EFULEFU1(m): 7:38pm On Feb 03
rentAcock:
Someone once told me, when a man loves a woman, he acts like a child towards her. And when a woman loves a man, she acts like a mother towards him. But there's probably a select few who show affection through violence and constant arguments, whatever rocks your boat.

Wow
Re: Can A Woman Hate A Guy And Abuse Him Because She Likes Him? by EreluRoz: 7:39pm On Feb 03
EFULEFU1:

Wow

Why will a woman do that
Shy women do that a lot. I used to do that but I've outgrown it.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Hate A Guy And Abuse Him Because She Likes Him? by EFULEFU1(m): 7:40pm On Feb 03
EreluRoz:
Shy women do that a lot. I used to that but I've outgrown it.

Ok
Re: Can A Woman Hate A Guy And Abuse Him Because She Likes Him? by osmosis101(m): 8:07pm On Feb 03
Nollywood
Re: Can A Woman Hate A Guy And Abuse Him Because She Likes Him? by EFULEFU1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03
osmosis101:
Nollywood

Nollywood how
Re: Can A Woman Hate A Guy And Abuse Him Because She Likes Him? by NEWBIN: 9:34pm On Feb 03
Nope
Re: Can A Woman Hate A Guy And Abuse Him Because She Likes Him? by drimzsmoke(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03
EFULEFU1:
Is it possible?

Who is your plug?
Re: Can A Woman Hate A Guy And Abuse Him Because She Likes Him? by Preciousgirl(f): 9:51pm On Feb 03
yeah
Re: Can A Woman Hate A Guy And Abuse Him Because She Likes Him? by FalseProphet1(m): 12:19am On Feb 12
EreluRoz:
Yes
Very true.
Re: Can A Woman Hate A Guy And Abuse Him Because She Likes Him? by ObalendeCMS: 12:34am On Feb 12
That kind of thing made me beat one girl for my class when I dey SS1 or 2 because the girl was hating on me for nothing. I later became friends with the girl & we ended up smooching in home economics lab during break.
Re: Can A Woman Hate A Guy And Abuse Him Because She Likes Him? by Fattprince23: 11:18am On Feb 12
Yeah. I've experienced this twice from 2 friends. I wanted to smash the first one but she wouldn't let me. Okay no problem, I can't rape you. Since you don't want me to smash let me leave you alone, that was were I lost it all. Me leaving her alone. From that day on ward was one abuse to another both emotional and physical. I got to meet her friend later but because she saw that I was just enduring those abuses without retaliating she started hers too. But hers was from a place she likes me but can't get me because we all know she's into runz.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Hate A Guy And Abuse Him Because She Likes Him? by DonroxyII: 11:54am On Feb 12
E dey happen wellwell!
Re: Can A Woman Hate A Guy And Abuse Him Because She Likes Him? by dontrulee: 12:54pm On Feb 12
Yes, especially when she calls you big head. Lol
Re: Can A Woman Hate A Guy And Abuse Him Because She Likes Him? by ukpahu(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12
EreluRoz:
Shy women do that a lot. I used to do that but I've outgrown it.
ene e bete eche oma igala
Re: Can A Woman Hate A Guy And Abuse Him Because She Likes Him? by ukpahu(m): 1:18pm On Feb 12
Op the meaning of your name in igala said it all agba

(1) (Reply)

Will You Rather Marry Someone From Thesame Denomination As You? / What Are The Bigiest Mistake Men Do Get From Women / Mismatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.