Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week (13635 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January / TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting / Watch This Shocking Video - TB JOSHUA PROPHESIED ZAMBIA'S VICTORY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Swaginton(m): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2011
Superking:

even if it happens, it does not make tb joshua genuine.  but why does he always prophesy doom and evil?  it seems his god is god of negativity (and darkness)?
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by kayalla(f): 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2011
which prohpecy of his has ever come to pass, havent heard of any.

if he trying to prove tough prophet he start from his household,

make he leave Nigeria alone we have enouhg troubles and problems

he should prophsy the instant stop of Boko,
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by silibaba: 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2011
whatever, let us all just be careful and kip our finger crossed grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Baawaa(m): 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2011
God knows best!!
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by isbelhma: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2011
[color=#990000]guys,

prophesy doesnt really comes reall as told. but it can be of any desaster. right now killing is ongoing in kaduna state again. the govt just declare cufew 24 hrs shot on sight. it started yesterday that was wednessday and today is thursday too. the prophet may be right after all he predicted for eagles. so even the govt of nigeria recognised him that they also consult. what a nation called naija united we live. :
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by mikeapollo: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2011
SSaemoenl:

HE IS A [size=20pt]FAKE[/size] PROPHET. NOT FROM GOD. TRACE HIS ROUTE IF YOU DONT KNOW.

Root or Route?
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by naijalodge(m): 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2011
kayalla:

which prohpecy of his has ever come to pass, havent heard of any.

if he trying to prove tough prophet he start from his household,

make he leave Nigeria alone we have enouhg troubles and problems

he should prophsy the instant stop of Boko,
So many,
Voting of Obama as president
He predicted the Sunami that struck Japan
He predicted that nigeria will not qualify for nations cup that the first team that scores in that Nigerian's Last match carries the day,, if you need their clips i can give u their links to Youtube so u could watch them, so if you don't know about someone,plz do not judge.dud
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by kayalla(f): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2011
@ Naijalodge, am not judging him, am only saying I dnt know any that has come to pass, I dnt listen to his message so never heard.
And tanx for the update and pls DONT send the link. There re so much crisis already, bloodbath, so this his prophecy no really get weight.
Tank u.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by bezimo(m): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
God said in his word If a prophet speaks in the name of the lord, and the thing follow not, then that is not the word, God has said, but if it come to pass thou shall be afraid.I have watched these prophet for some time,He is the most castigated of all men of God, all the things i heard him prophesy came to pass.Instead of attacking the prophet pray to God to avert the impending calamity or destruction.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by BoOOosHBoy: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2011
Well today is 10th, has anything happpened?
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by fxtopedia(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2011
[size=58]R.O.F.L.M.A.O[/size]
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by highland(m): 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2011
Thank God my next flight is Friday.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Lenny5000(m): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2011
Kay 17
Real ko, real ni. If God was omniscient why would prayers change his mind?
He is another scammer and joker. Trying his luck with probabilities

@Kay 17
But throughout the Bible Prayer has always changed God's mind so I am trying to understand you so can you pls elaborate more? Thanks
By the way I don't know so much about TB Joshua and all that so this is not about him and his predictions
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2011
Absolutely Zilch will happen.

He is a FALSE PROPHET.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Pukkah: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2011
Religion is an opium of the masses. When the masses get high on the drug, nothing you say discourages or dissuades them from the folly or the dummy they are being sold by the smart alecs.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Kx: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
Today is Thursday. any update on TB prophesy?
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Pukkah: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2011
Lenny5000:

Kay 17
Real ko, real ni. If God was omniscient why would prayers change his mind?
He is another scammer and joker. Trying his luck with probabilities

@Kay 17
But throughout the Bible Prayer has always changed God's mind so I am trying to understand you so can you pls elaborate more? Thanks
By the way I don't know so much about TB Joshua and all that so this is not about him and his predictions

Are you suggesting that God changes His mind?  Isn't this your human mind at play? With due respect, are you not suggesting that the Almighty God is short-sighted, fickle, or prone to errors? Don't you think that God will do whatever He wants to do, which should be in His Grand Plan of knowing His creatures before their creation, regardless of what you do or say?  Is this thinking not close to the ideal idea of God?
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2011
T.B Joshua's marketing spiel again?
No wonder this MOG has been one of the most successful CEOs of a multi-national church business in recent years angry grin grin

TB Joshua fan club -- http://thetbjoshuafanclub.
Delivered from the spirit of deafness
[img]http://distanceisnotabarrier.files./2011/11/2a.jpg?w=150&h=118[/img]
Delivered from a tree demon
[img]http://distanceisnotabarrier.files./2011/10/2a1.jpg?w=150&h=100[/img]
Delivered from smoking, drinking & ma. .sturbation
[img]http://distanceisnotabarrier.files./2011/10/10.jpg?w=150&h=100[/img]
Delivered from an oppressive spirit
[img]http://distanceisnotabarrier.files./2011/10/9.jpg?w=150&h=107[/img]
Delivered from bedwetting
[img]http://distanceisnotabarrier.files./2011/10/man-alone.jpg?w=99&h=150[/img]
Delivered from carnage (11/11/11)?
[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZN8hEKjkksZ0vZB5doD5ko_l2wDiRcUvVpRRhnAyaOT6_zAlH[/img]
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Xionez(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2011
eGuerrilla:

T.B Joshua's marketing spiel again?
No wonder this MOG became the CEO of a multi-national, filling eGuerrilla green with envy in the process grin angry grin

TB Joshua fan club -- http://thetbjoshuafanclub.

Delivered from carnage (11/11/11)?
[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZN8hEKjkksZ0vZB5doD5ko_l2wDiRcUvVpRRhnAyaOT6_zAlH[/img]

undecided undecided undecided undecided.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2011
bhanksjhhdjhjdkjdhhdhjhd,fhjjfkjfjhfbhkjnfjkhhfhbdmdfndmdkdjbdsd d d dhdgvdnbdjkdhjfklkfjfhvkmvf,mmvfkmfg.vgfmf
fmfbfhnfkjmvhjhtnmrelhjdsnmmf;klfjrnr,lklldf,,fmmffhndmskjkhfnejjfbnabakkldknbemejmfn

sorry guys, i was typing in tongues.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by mikeapollo: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2011
I wonder how some people react to pprophecies.
TB Joshua has prophecied on many occassions and every prophecies he makes come to past. We were all witnesses to how he single handledly prophecied the Eagles vs Guinea match. He said he was concerned because lack of love and unity is making Nigeria to lose many things, and he gave the macth as an example.

For those who says he does not prophecy about good things, at lease we all saw how he predicted victory against Mozambique and Kenya in the 2010 WC qualifiers.
The truth is, we cannot blame a prophet if the people's bad ways attract negative things/curses unto their nation. The ones he can pray to God for mercy, he does, but the ones he cannot change, he publicly declares them so that the people can take caution or come together in unity to seek God's mercy.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2011
mikeapollo:

I wonder how some people react to pprophecies.
TB Joshua has prophecied on many occassions and every prophecies he makes come to past. We were all witnesses to how he single handledly prophecied the Eagles vs Guinea match. He said he was concerned because lack of love and unity is making Nigeria to lose many things, and he gave the macth as an example.

For those who says he does not prophecy about good things, at lease we all saw how he predicted victory against Mozambique and Kenya in the 2010 WC qualifiers.
The truth is, we cannot blame a prophet is the people's bad ways attract negative things/curses unto their nation. The ones he can pray to God for mercy, he does, but the ones he cannot change, he publicly declares them so that the people can take caution or come together in unity to seek God's mercy.

You could not have figured that one out on your own?

Anyway, who is to say MOG Joshua is not match-fixing, eh?

Who gives a monkey about all these prophesies, beyond those who allow their minds to take flights of fancy?
What exactly has it got to do with the removal of fuel subsidy or the price of Garri?
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by skonto: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2011
SSaemoenl:

HE IS A [size=20pt]FAKE[/size] PROPHET. NOT FROM GOD. TRACE HIS ROUTE IF YOU DONT KNOW.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by skonto: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2011
SSaemoenl:

Sometimes l wonder the minds people have, mostly to Nigerians.they just open mouth and condemn a pastor wrongly. it really pains me when see all this. when are they going to stop all this. this prophet say things that will happen in next future, is not his doing. we all are here when he prophesied about our football match, qualifiers, which the match went the way he prophesied it.when are will going to appreciate the gift God has sent to us in this country called Nigeria? l just pray they should see with there eyes before saying many strange things about a man of God. i know many we like to asked questions, am there. matobaroslam@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Eltonluigi(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2011
Maybe he's got high fever.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Yagba: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2011
It shouldn't surprise anyone that many are not serious and therefore childish in their understanding of God and His ways. T B Joshua has consistently, over the years, made prophecies that came to pass, besides other numerous spiritual manifestations that God worked through him here and in other lands. For the information of all the atheists on this forum, God's wisdom, love and patience are infinitely enduring that such brash expressions of ignorance can't move Him to prove anything to the indolent.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by moshoodn(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2011
He said we should pray and we did pray in my CHURCH during a vigil last night.
I think it has been averted. GLORY BE TO GOD.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Demainman1: 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2011
Did any MOG predict Gadaffi's death? Just curious grin
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by otokx(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2011
Are you guys sure it is not next week?
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by factsman: 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2011
Anybody that says there are no more true prophets, it is only those true prophets in his house or hometown that are dead.
There are true prophets and God is still saying something,
Even the highly revered men of GOD in this country non of them is as clairvoyance as the man TBJ.
I am not his member, but he has accurately and excatly predicted events (good and bad )around the world with facts and figures and they have happened as predicted.

Besides, we Yorubas or Nigerians we don't value what is our own. When Oyedepo bought Jet in 1989 we said it was juju e take buy am.
If TBJ is an oyinbo man we will take him for another Jesus. His Synagogue Church Of ALL Nations has more white congregation than the black. Whatever power he is using that has brought the whole world to Ikotun or Egbe like that should be left alone, afterall the bible says WE SHOULD NOT JUDGE. Even if nothing has happened by now we are happy God has averted the crisis.
Lastly i am always sorry for some people that knows next to nothing about someone or an issue but always like to use their mouth to run down the person. Better have a change of heart you fools!
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Kay17: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2011
I thought he predicted Nigeria would win the Guinea vs Nigeria. grin grin grin

I'm sorry I forgot God changes his mind like a bitch!
Pukkah:

Are you suggesting that God changes His mind?  Isn't this your human mind at play? With due respect, are you not suggesting that the Almighty God is short-sighted, fickle, or prone to errors? Don't you think that God will do whatever He wants to do, which should be in His Grand Plan of knowing His creatures before their creation, regardless of what you do or say?  Is this thinking not close to the ideal idea of God?

Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Sike(m): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2011
What is today's date naa? *rme*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To All Atheist / Fraudsters Impersonate TB Joshua On Facebook / The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.