Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week (13636 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January / TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting / Watch This Shocking Video - TB JOSHUA PROPHESIED ZAMBIA'S VICTORY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by VUVUZELA10: 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2011
@Demain man
TBJ predicted it.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by VUVUZELA10: 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2011
@Yagba, @Facts man @Mikeapollo
Thanks for your understanding. The wise should listen. Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Konnektions146(m): 1:54am On Nov 11, 2011
I no get strenght for God matter, i pray nothin happens sha
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by iknopro(m): 2:52am On Nov 11, 2011
Dat guy is a fake prophet, i dnt like him for once, like my brother said, he is just trying his luck
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 11, 2011
you guys keep on accusing the supposed 'man of God' that he keeps on making prophecies of only bad happenings. Tell me in your Bible where prophets bring good tidings/prophecies?

As for me, I don't believe in this man's prophecies. If plane crash wan happen, make e happen, shikena. But, I pray against such occurence.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Texther(m): 7:08am On Nov 11, 2011
anything good in Nigeria?
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by goggs(m): 7:56am On Nov 11, 2011
what's todays date. any crash yet? I didn't think so.

I think we should be careful who we venerate. leadership failure at all levels is the order of the day in naija.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Lovine: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2011
Even Jesus Christ in His time on earth was termed a false Prophet and that He used the power of demons to heal how much more a mortal like Prophet TB Joshua. The last football African qualifying has not taught us anything. Jesus said you will die in your doubt and darkness. TB Joshua is been use of God. Not every one in Israel accepted Jesus Christ in Nazareth even His own brothers neither would you.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by snthesis(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2011
Texther:

anything good in Nigeria?
poundedyam vs egusi soup, with orisirisi meat, fresh fish, and a criminally cold bottle of Gulder cheesy cheesy grin tongue
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Daymauler: 8:36am On Nov 11, 2011
Come to think about it why are fatal and horrible predictions consistently churned out from pastors and people will only limit their utterances to the individual pastors but same had come muslim clerics it would be generalised that Islam is this and that. Think about it, why?
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Daymauler: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2011
Come to think about it why are fatal and horrible predictions consistently churned out from pastors and people will only limit their utterances to the individual pastors but same had come from muslim clerics it would have been generalised that Islam or muslim is this and that.  Think about it, why?
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by IbroSaunks(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2011
*opens eyes* did it happen?, isn't this the same pastor that some lady confessed to giving a fellati.o the other time
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by tsadiq(m): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2011
I can see some can go as far as worshiping the so called men of God .! Full of conjecture and speculation !
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by MyPoint: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2011
Let me state categorically that I am not a fan of TB Joshua. however my sister is.

On Wednesday 9th, I was getting ready for my trip from Lagos to Abuja (after enjoying the break from Fri- Tue) to resume work when My sister called to alert me of this prediction/prophesy by TB Joshua about this Crash. She wanted me to cancel my trip or go by road. I assured her I am coming to Abuja that Wed 9th that she should not worry, and that God is on control. I later booked Air NIGERIA VK 49 2.35PM that Wed. N21,550.

Our flight was delayed for about 1.30hr due to operations reason (as announced at the airport). We eventually boarded between 4.30 - 5pm. On getting to the entrance of the plane, I placed my hand on the plane and prophesied a safe and sound trip. I prayed that God will take control of the journey. I also said my prayer when i got to my seat.

After steaming the engine and all the usual routines by the cabin crew, the pilot informed the cabin crew to take their seat for take off.
3 min after that announcement, Pilot (I cannot remember the captains name now) announced that he has noticed an alarm and needs to go back to have it fixed.

Everybody on-board became curious to know what the problem was. We rolled back to the spot where we entered and a team of engineers came and started working on the left hand side of the engine. At the sight of those engineers, I assume you know the rest of the story grin:
Many stood up and question on what the problem was was asked. B4 u know it half of the passengers disembarked. I had to book another flight to continue my journey.

I will only suggest people not to judge but continue to believe in what you believe. I am a strong believer in my CATHOLIC faith for those who care to know. Thanks.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by chidyke77(m): 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2011
@mypoint, It then means that d disaster would hv happened if nt for prayers.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by phoenix33: 11:17am On Nov 15, 2011
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=67664:500-pilgrims-escape-death-as-plane-crash-lands&catid=1:national&Itemid=559

IT was a great escape yesterday as no fewer than 500 Nigerians returning from the holy land in Mecca, Saudi Arabia would have perished at the Malam Aminu Kano International Airport (MAKIA) when their aircraft developed technical fault and crash-landed.

The pilgrims were on board a Max Air-owned Boeing 747 aircraft with registration No 5N-DBM, which was on its way to Yola but was forced to make an emergency landing at MAKIA at about 3 a.m. yesterday.

According to an eyewitness account, the pilot was able to crash-land the plane after it lost its four tyres due to technical fault.

When The Guardian visited the airport, it was observed that the passengers who could not believe their luck offered endless prayers thanking God for sparing their lives.

An official of Max Air, Alhaji Dahiru Ibrahim, confirmed the incident but stressed that it should not be misconstrued that the aircraft made an emergency landing.

“The aircraft lost four of its rear tyres, while landing. It was not an emergency landing as being speculated. The pilot decided to land at the Kano Airport because planes cannot land at night at the Yola Airport,” he said.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Judek2(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2011
Jesus said in the bible
Luke 6:37-Judge not,and ye shall not be judged.condemn not and ye shall not be condemed.Forgive and ye shall be forgiven.

It is not right to say blastphemous words against a man who claims to be a prophet of God for you know not.
Jesus also said by their fruits,you shall know them.A bad fruit shall bring forth bad fruits likewise a good fruit shall bring forth good fruits.
If they are not of God,they shall surely fall.just like Rev.King.
Jesus said
John 14:12-Verily verily,i say unto you,he that believeth in me,the works that i do shall he do also,and greater works than these shall he do.

Our tongue is the smallest part of our body,but it can lead to the greatest damnation.
Be careful what you say.
God bless you all.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 16, 2011
phoenix33:

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=67664:500-pilgrims-escape-death-as-plane-crash-lands&catid=1:national&Itemid=559

IT was a great escape yesterday as no fewer than 500 Nigerians returning from the holy land in Mecca, Saudi Arabia would have perished at the Malam Aminu Kano International Airport (MAKIA) when their aircraft developed technical fault and crash-landed.

The pilgrims were on board a Max Air-owned Boeing 747 aircraft with registration No 5N-DBM, which was on its way to Yola but was forced to make an emergency landing at MAKIA at about 3 a.m. yesterday.

According to an eyewitness account, the pilot was able to crash-land the plane after it lost its four tyres due to technical fault.

When The Guardian visited the airport, it was observed that the passengers who could not believe their luck offered endless prayers thanking God for sparing their lives.

An official of Max Air, Alhaji Dahiru Ibrahim, confirmed the incident but stressed that it should not be misconstrued that the aircraft made an emergency landing.

“The aircraft lost four of its rear tyres, while landing. It was not an emergency landing as being speculated. The pilot decided to land at the Kano Airport because planes cannot land at night at the Yola Airport,” he said.
This happened on the 14th or 15th. Did you, for the sake of convenience, ignore the prophecy just to give Joshua some undeserved commendation?

While watching the monday service of emmanuel tv,i was terrified when prophet TB Joshua prophesied abt the imminent danger that is waiting to strike our aviation sector. He said during his prophecy time that we shuld pray against a possible air disaster in our airport and also mentioned the day wednesday or thursday(9th or 10th) this week as the day.
I could remember that most of his prophecy always comes real especially the negative ones,so lets pray and becareful.
Wl it be boko haram?

And when you're called men worshippers, you complain
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week by gotizsata: 12:02am On Nov 17, 2011
Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible mating of my cats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed / Fraudsters Impersonate TB Joshua On Facebook / To All Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.