Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) (69582 Views)

How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) / Lagos Police Accused Of Releasing Hit & Run Bikeman Who Left Man With A Torn Ear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Nlanalyst: 2:17pm On Feb 04
Cross River girls say HI.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Kayluka100: 2:17pm On Feb 04
This are normal things in calabar

2 Likes

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Waterlilly: 2:17pm On Feb 04
nwekeugochukwu:
What if the women's bodies arouse him undecided
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by nathaniel27(m): 2:18pm On Feb 04
nwekeugochukwu:

Maybe in your village
Not cross river

2 Likes

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Sticooooooo(m): 2:18pm On Feb 04
EmperorTolson:
help!!!
50k right now or i could end my life.

End it, wat are u waiting for

2 Likes

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Quebec91(m): 2:18pm On Feb 04
cheesy
KingLennon:
If there's still need, he will still carry one more woman in the front cheesy
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Robinmido(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04
How?😳 Come ugo, in which way will he be aroused?
nwekeugochukwu:
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by SAMBARRY: 2:19pm On Feb 04
illicit:
Risky
very
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 2:19pm On Feb 04
nwekeugochukwu:

then he will respond accordingly
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by seunayantokun(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04
The bike man is not serious. If he were really hardworking, he should have added 5 more passengers.
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Shimran(m): 2:21pm On Feb 04
Recording people without their consent, posting it on platforms and even asking for likes and subscribers. What a nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by justking(m): 2:21pm On Feb 04
grin Na super bike
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Dennisochampa: 2:21pm On Feb 04
If an accident occurs...
They will begin to blame the bad government or village people....
Those idiots always blaming tinubu for the wrong reasons won't see this as a big deal until it costs innocent lives.....
Useless people everywhere

1 Like

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Monaboo(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04
I had a dream last night.

There is this guy in my church. He is a strong worker. Very dedicated in his work in the church. Everyone knows him. He works in the church media team. We greet and talk once in a while. He is a cool guy.

So last year December, he travelled without telling anybody. Someone told me he travelled far away. Before then, someone told me the guy complained about the bad situation of the country and was almost frustrated.

So fast forward to last night, in the dream I had, I saw this guy holding a cigarette and smoking cigarettes. I was so shocked. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was just staring at him in the dream. Then I woke up..

But he is a good Christian brother? Why am I seeing him holding cigarettes and smoking cigarettes? Hmmm...

I went to church this morning, came back and a cigarette thread on front page just reminded me of the dream.

I just hope this guy is okay.

Micheal (not real name) wherever u are, please don't backslide. If u are on Nairaland and u are seeing this, just know that all will be well and I will be praying for you.

1 Like

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04
bluefilm:

What if he's gay?
Gay is just a title, many gays are guys who don't have a chance getting women,
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Artscollection: 2:23pm On Feb 04
Respect people's privacy madman @ ops what value is this stupid thread going to add to nairaland visitors. You all should be working on people's privacy b4 uploading a random video for the whole world to see and You can see how embarass those ladies where.
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by owolabi5: 2:23pm On Feb 04
grin
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Expanse2020(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04
nwekeugochukwu:
He don arouse already...body don fire
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by balisa1(f): 2:24pm On Feb 04
UptownVibes:
Its not possible, cux his mind is on how to drive the bike safely,so that they don't crash. He is calculating a lot already,and his brain can't think sex at that point..
please, don't bet on that!
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by wallarwallar(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04
EmperorTolson:
help!!!

End it

2 Likes

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Carcholce: 2:25pm On Feb 04
bluefilm:

What if he's gay?

What if he has erectile distinction grin
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Artscollection: 2:25pm On Feb 04
Shimran:
Recording people without their consent, posting it on platforms and even asking for likes and subscribers. What a nonsense angry

Very disgusting to say the least,look at how embarassed those ladies where and the mod must have collected bribe for this nonsense to make it to front page.

1 Like

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Orlu13: 2:25pm On Feb 04
EmperorTolson:
help!!!

grin grin grin....ppl are really funny I swear
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Bobotic(m): 2:25pm On Feb 04
All these attention seekers just dey crack person brain like this.

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Honestey: 2:28pm On Feb 04
I just came back from a site, 4 big guys on top bike, nothing special here
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Sinayoko1: 2:32pm On Feb 04
Correct guy.happy Sunday guys,I am dying.
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Coronavirus1: 2:36pm On Feb 04
EmperorTolson:
help!!!
Lagoon loading?
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Orlu13: 2:37pm On Feb 04
EmperorTolson:

can't you see how seeking assistance can be so funny.

grin grin grin...funny guy
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by jeff1993: 2:37pm On Feb 04
EmperorTolson:
help!!!

Tell me who u vote for before we can continue on your help!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries / Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu / Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.