Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) (69584 Views)

How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) / Lagos Police Accused Of Releasing Hit & Run Bikeman Who Left Man With A Torn Ear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Angrigowt: 2:38pm On Feb 04
Drunk yahoo boy is needed

1 Like

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by mvem(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04
nwekeugochukwu:
What if the women's bodies arouse him undecided
that's all you can ever think of
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by MisterBanny(m): 2:39pm On Feb 04
Arda1000:
In most parts of cross river this is a norm

Especially, Igoli in Ogoja local govt

1 Like

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Kobicove(m): 2:39pm On Feb 04
This is a very foolish risk if you ask me undecided
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by MisterBanny(m): 2:40pm On Feb 04
deardevil:

The guy fit be bike man for Boki

No, it's Igoli

1 Like

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by bergs2: 2:41pm On Feb 04
UptownVibes:
Its not possible, cux his mind is on how to drive the bike safely,so that they don't crash. He is calculating a lot already,and his brain can't think sex at that point..

Just dey play
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by jeff1993: 2:42pm On Feb 04
EmperorTolson:

LP

ive never done this b4.

Go and meet ur candidate to lend u money!!!!

3 Likes

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by MisterBanny(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04
EmperorTolson:
help!!!
50k right now or i could end my life.

Of what use is your life to us here?
Yiu could even be a Burden to your people already.
Goodbye Bro.

If u think that's the best way to seek for help in a public forum like this, then I can tell u That you don't actually need a help

1 Like

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Matrix137(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04
Very dangerous
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Pootle: 2:47pm On Feb 04
nwekeugochukwu:

and lose control grin
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Alexis11: 2:48pm On Feb 04
jeff1993:

Tell me who u vote for before we can continue on your help!!

Normally the guy go tell you say na Obi because na una dey seek useless validation. grin

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Alexis11: 2:49pm On Feb 04
EmperorTolson:

LP

ive never done this b4.

The guy no get level. Who wan help you for real no go dey ask useless question.
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Quodseverismete: 2:53pm On Feb 04
nwekeugochukwu:

He go just piss for e trouser.
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by hopepitex: 2:54pm On Feb 04
him na good rider for real
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Joebuddyblogs: 2:55pm On Feb 04
nwekeugochukwu:

That one na your problem. Him problem na to reach him journey safe.

1 Like

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by MisterBanny(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04
EmperorTolson:

ur turn soon

Ode!
If u like, don't go and Hussle. Remain there and be threatening people with suicide. Who ur life help?

1 Like

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04
inoki247:
Lol if any bike man try this for the West or US dem fit charge him for rape ...
Err.. not true, he didn't force them on his bike, besides, first off, the traffic laws wouldn't allow him carry these much people and he must wear a helmet which he is not or any of his perssengers
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:58pm On Feb 04
MisterBanny:

Ode!
If u like, don't go and Hussle. Remain there and be threatening people with suicide. Who ur life help?
Don't mind the idiat! grin if he wanted to commit suicide he woulda done it without telling anyone. I told him to let me have his phone he is typing with before he dye.

1 Like

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:01pm On Feb 04
EmperorTolson:
help!!!
Pleasse can i have your phone that you are typing with before you dye, Afterall all you will not need it anymore.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by MisterBanny(m): 3:02pm On Feb 04
Calitoscassius:
Don't mind the idiat! grin if he wanted to commit suicide he woulda done it without telling anyone.

You can imagine his audacity and temerity. He said he would kill Himself if he can't get a help of 50k. Imagine that.
On a faceless forum? I don't believe his plight is genuine, else he would have been Mature in his plea for assistance
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by eki2000(m): 3:03pm On Feb 04
[quote author=EmperorTolson post=128283961]help!!!
Pls don't die
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Brave9ja: 3:03pm On Feb 04
EmperorTolson:
help!!!
who wan commit suicide no get time write like this.
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:05pm On Feb 04
MisterBanny:

You can imagine his audacity and temerity. He said he would kill Himself if he can't get a help of 50k. Imagine that.
On a faceless forum? I don't believe his plight is genuine, else he would have been Mature in his plea for assistance
Even genuine ones would find it hard getting help let alone.

I told him to let me have his phone he is typing with before he dye, afterall he would not need it anymore when he dyes. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by inoki247: 3:05pm On Feb 04
Calitoscassius:
Err.. not true, he didn't force them on his bike, besides, first off, the traffic laws wouldn't allow him carry these much people and he must wear a helmet which he is not or any of his perssengers

Lol Dey play make the guy lata become a star in future...

Na den u go hear new story....
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by MisterBanny(m): 3:06pm On Feb 04
Calitoscassius:
Even genuine ones would find it hard getting help let alone.

I told him to let me have his phone he is typing with before he dye, afterall he would not need it anymore when he dyes. cheesy

True talk
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:07pm On Feb 04
inoki247:

Lol Dey play make the guy lata become a star in future...

Na den u go hear new story....
In that case, good luck to him then. cheesy
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by drololaaof: 3:08pm On Feb 04
Arda1000:
In most parts of cross river this is a norm
It is a common occurrence everywhere, especially in rural communities and poor access roads and means of transportation.
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Fgo31: 3:12pm On Feb 04
EmperorTolson:
help!!!

Bye bye.
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by izubext007: 3:13pm On Feb 04
the same broke girls will call a guy broke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries / Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu / Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.