Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) (69542 Views)

How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) / Lagos Police Accused Of Releasing Hit & Run Bikeman Who Left Man With A Torn Ear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by yinkeys(m): 6:40pm On Feb 04
Savedday2:
This is how to save cost.
By risking their lives lol
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by okerekingsley90: 6:52pm On Feb 04
Sinayoko1:
Correct guy.happy Sunday guys,I am dying.help me,I am too young to die..0035..325979...access bank

Sinayoko the Malian footballer 😁😁😁 Omo you de mumu ooo
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Hamachi(f): 7:06pm On Feb 04
Arda1000:
In most parts of cross river this is a norm
Ugep comes to mind.
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by wanze(m): 7:54pm On Feb 04
Na to close go sleep remain
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by iamfactor(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04
nwekeugochukwu:
What if the women's bodies arouse him undecided

Your English threw me off balanceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by pansophist(m): 8:23pm On Feb 04
Ask one of them for a date now, then she remember Uber exist, and of course, the man should pay for it lol

2 Likes

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by pansophist(m): 8:25pm On Feb 04
But why is this on a travel thread?

Oh I get it now. They were traveling by Okada.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by seemlilystun: 9:31pm On Feb 04
Xscape1993:
The mentality of the majority of the blacks.

This is pure gibberish.
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:58pm On Feb 04
nwekeugochukwu:
It's allowed
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by 7upnigeria: 10:10pm On Feb 04
Arda1000:
In most parts of cross river this is a norm

No wonder.
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by ekelebeXstunner: 10:11pm On Feb 04
Four heads and no helmet in sight. Compound stupidity. One miscalculation and at least two will depart to the great beyond. In this life, be wise.
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Truvelisback(m): 6:47am On Feb 05
nwekeugochukwu:
An erected Penis has no conscience.
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by BALLOSKI: 7:35am On Feb 05
nwekeugochukwu:
Why should any man be aroused in such a situation?
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by amazingspiderma: 7:37am On Feb 05
This thing no be news.

If you attended FUTO you will understand.
Something wey don dey since 20 years for Iheagwa.
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Exceed15: 12:44pm On Feb 05
I blame the ladies. This is very risky. It will hard for him to manouver during mishap.
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by BennyDGreat: 2:53pm On Feb 05
Monaboo:
I had a dream last night.

There is this guy in my church. He is a strong worker. Very dedicated in his work in the church. Everyone knows him. He works in the church media team. We greet and talk once in a while. He is a cool guy.

So last year December, he travelled without telling anybody. Someone told me he travelled far away. Before then, someone told me the guy complained about the bad situation of the country and was almost frustrated.

So fast forward to last night, in the dream I had, I saw this guy holding a cigarette and smoking cigarettes. I was so shocked. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was just staring at him in the dream. Then I woke up..

But he is a good Christian brother? Why am I seeing him holding cigarettes and smoking cigarettes? Hmmm...

I went to church this morning, came back and a cigarette thread on front page just reminded me of the dream.

I just hope this guy is okay.

Micheal (not real name) wherever u are, please don't backslide. If u are on Nairaland and u are seeing this, just know that all will be well and I will be praying for you.

Interepration of dreams can only come from the holyspirit. You can't interpret dreams accurately with just human reasoning alone.
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by deardevil(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05
Egoveen:
You be Boki man I know Okunde market wink

I no be boki person but I do my serves year for Boki
Re: See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) by Allisgud: 6:43pm On Feb 06
Na the girlfriend dey front,see wetin Dem dey use person higher purchase bike do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. / Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries / Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.