Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor (32833 Views)

Is A Reverend Father Qualified To Give Advice On Marital Crisis? / Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor by OyinO: 3:33pm On Feb 07
blowjohn:

I think u believe we came from monkeys

But u believe they exist? I mean the magical things?

I can never believe we came from monkeys. Is monkey the animal that shares closest looks or most striking resemblance or similarity with man? You don't like to mention chimpanzee? Monkey my foot
Re: Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor by TenQ: 3:35pm On Feb 07
OyinO:

Haaaahahahahaaa!!! Is there a name like Jesus in Jewish language? Why does he not look like Jewish people but looks like a European? And why doesn't he look like you and your ancestors? Therefore, will you agree with me that you're a religious and spiritual slave hiding under the belief system of imperial religions?
Only an uneducated person will take images of Jesus to be pictures of Jesus.

By your argument, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Mary etc are Europeans because they have "English names"!
SMH!
Re: Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor by OyinO: 3:38pm On Feb 07
TenQ:

Only an uneducated person will take images of Jesus to be pictures of Jesus.

By your argument, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Mary etc are Europeans because they have "English names"!
SMH!

You are really uneducated because I know you have never objected, challenged or interrogated your church leadership for using the European image of caucasoid person to represent Jesus in your church banners, flyers and posters. Can you ever use an image of a Negroid human species to represent Jesus and it will be accepted in your church? Then are you not a colonial, spiritual and religious slave of your colonial and imperial masters?
Re: Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor by TenQ: 3:43pm On Feb 07
OyinO:

You are really uneducated because I know you have never objected, challenged or interrogated your church leadership for using the European image of caucasoid person to represent Jesus in your church banners, flyers and posters. Can you ever use an image of a Negroid human species to represent Jesus and it will be accepted in your church? Then are you not a colonial, spiritual and religious slave of your colonial and imperial masters?
You are worthy of uncontrolled laughter after I corrected you that Jesus is not a European!?
It is you who have assumed a European Jesus not me, therefore deal with your ignorance!
Re: Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor by OyinO: 3:44pm On Feb 07
TenQ:

You are worthy of uncontrolled laughter after I corrected you that Jesus is not a European!?
It is you who have assumed a European Jesus not me, therefore deal with your ignorance!

Next time don't think we are all in the same boat of mental slavery and mental gullibility.
Re: Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor by blowjohn(m): 3:46pm On Feb 07
OyinO:

I can never believe we came from monkeys. Is monkey the animal that shares closest looks or most striking resemblance or similarity with man? You don't like to mention chimpanzee? Monkey my foot

Hmm

Well u better know God exists, just as evil exist.
Re: Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor by OyinO: 4:00pm On Feb 07
blowjohn:

Hmm

Well u better know God exists, just as evil exist.

The God I know is not your imperial Deity. Secondly, allow God to show himself or herself to me and don't force or coerce me to know that God exists. That's terrorism and persecution. Lastly, read Isaiah 45:7 and come back to thank me or remain blind forever and ever.
Re: Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor by blowjohn(m): 4:29pm On Feb 07
OyinO:

The God I know is not your imperial Deity. Secondly, allow God to show himself or herself to me and don't force or coerce me to know that God exists. That's terrorism and persecution. Lastly, read Isaiah 45:7 and come back to thank me or remain blind forever and ever.

But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Hebrews 11:6

That mean u can seek him out. grin
Re: Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor by OyinO: 9:36pm On Feb 07
blowjohn:

But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Hebrews 11:6

That mean u can seek him out. grin

Faith is scam. I believe in works.

1 Like

Re: Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor by blowjohn(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07
OyinO:

Faith is scam. I believe in works.

Lol u eh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates / Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.