Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Why Can't God End The World Tomorrow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't God End The World Tomorrow (320 Views)

Should I End The Marriage? / Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. / His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't God End The World Tomorrow by Ilamina(f): 11:17am On Feb 04
cry
Re: Why Can't God End The World Tomorrow by Emma513: 12:00pm On Feb 04
Auty please stop disturbing us with this your proactive thread if you get problem, share it. Someone might help you. Did someone broke your heart. God is not ending the world tomorrow. I never enjoy life
Re: Why Can't God End The World Tomorrow by insidelife22(m): 12:25pm On Feb 04
Because I never enjoy life
Re: Why Can't God End The World Tomorrow by rabiudon: 1:24pm On Feb 04
The OP needs a good hard dick to reset their brain... For real
Re: Why Can't God End The World Tomorrow by IAMBOSS1990: 8:36pm On Feb 04
Ilamina:
cry

2Pet.3v9 - The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

Pray for the forgiveness of your sins and call out to Him and He will pull you out of whatever is bothering you.
Re: Why Can't God End The World Tomorrow by eepeepook: 2:19am On Feb 06
Mamagee3, something is wrong with you.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Lady Shows Off Gifts And Credit Alert From Hausa Boyfriend / Goat Farming In Abuja Or Block Industries / Ladies, Go Get Your Billionaire Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.