Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

A Lady Receives Invitation To Wedding Of Her Boyfriend From Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Receives Invitation To Wedding Of Her Boyfriend From Another Woman (1192 Views)

Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Receives Invitation To Wedding Of Her Boyfriend From Another Woman by Fineman2: 1:59pm On Feb 04
LADY WHO ASKS HER BOYFRIEND WHO EARNS 60,000NAIRA TO WAIT TILL HE GETS BETTER JOB BEFORE THEY GET MARRIED, RECEIVES INVITATION TO HIS WEDDING TO ANOTHER WOMAN

I am a 26year old lady. My 35 year old boyfriend and I have been dating for close to 5years. I love him so much as he really gets me and I strongly believe he is my soulmate. He has been talking about us getting married before the end of the year. I told him about how we need to be more financially stable before thinking about getting married. His salary is 60,000naira while mine is 70,000naira.

He said he has been making moves and plans as he feels marriage is the right step to take in our lives. I insisted on we waiting awhile longer as the economic situation in this country does not make it wise for us to start a family this way. This led to a huge fight. We did not speak for 4days. When he came to my house the 4th day to apologize, he asked if I had changed my mind. I said no. So we made up and continued our relationship. That was June last year.

However, few days ago, one of our mutual friends sent me invitation card of his wedding. This man that I have persevered with for 5years is getting married to another woman in April and is still behaving as if all is well. Why would he do this to me? Was he deceiving me all along? How was he able to hide a whole serious relationship from me? Was I wrong? Can I still get my man back? I don’t even know how to feel or what to do. Please advise me.

Source: copied from family matters on splash FM Ibadan

Nlfpmod mynd44
Re: A Lady Receives Invitation To Wedding Of Her Boyfriend From Another Woman by Fineman2: 2:00pm On Feb 04
The young man has moved on with his life as he cannot wait forever

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Receives Invitation To Wedding Of Her Boyfriend From Another Woman by JayyXXX(m): 2:04pm On Feb 04
This man that I have persevered with for 5years is getting married to another woman

'Persevered' indeed.

Madam, you were looking for a richer guy, nothing like persevere grin

This is a case of cunning man die, cunning man bury am.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Receives Invitation To Wedding Of Her Boyfriend From Another Woman by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04
Person wey be 35, u say make him wait.

So you can be scouting for men and use him as shock absorber

When women plenty wey go marry you even if na 10k u dey earn.

Na only on social media Dem dey give salary bench mark.

Outside social media the women at 30 and
above don't make choice.

At 35 Dem go dey ask the man about marriage on first phone call or chat.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Receives Invitation To Wedding Of Her Boyfriend From Another Woman by advanceDNA: 2:13pm On Feb 04
Fastest finger...

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Receives Invitation To Wedding Of Her Boyfriend From Another Woman by muyico(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04
no be today! not new!
Re: A Lady Receives Invitation To Wedding Of Her Boyfriend From Another Woman by thesicilian: 2:18pm On Feb 04
She should attend, at least she'll get to eat his money for the last time

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Receives Invitation To Wedding Of Her Boyfriend From Another Woman by Jman06(m): 2:21pm On Feb 04
The guy did well. I like what he did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Receives Invitation To Wedding Of Her Boyfriend From Another Woman by drimzsmoke(m): 2:25pm On Feb 04
Fineman2:
LADY WHO ASKS HER BOYFRIEND WHO EARNS 60,000NAIRA TO WAIT TILL HE GETS BETTER JOB BEFORE THEY GET MARRIED, RECEIVES INVITATION TO HIS WEDDING TO ANOTHER WOMAN

I am a 26year old lady. My 35 year old boyfriend and I have been dating for close to 5years. I love him so much as he really gets me and I strongly believe he is my soulmate. He has been talking about us getting married before the end of the year. I told him about how we need to be more financially stable before thinking about getting married. His salary is 60,000naira while mine is 70,000naira.

He said he has been making moves and plans as he feels marriage is the right step to take in our lives. I insisted on we waiting awhile longer as the economic situation in this country does not make it wise for us to start a family this way. This led to a huge fight. We did not speak for 4days. When he came to my house the 4th day to apologize, he asked if I had changed my mind. I said no. So we made up and continued our relationship. That was June last year.

However, few days ago, one of our mutual friends sent me invitation card of his wedding. This man that I have persevered with for 5years is getting married to another woman in April and is still behaving as if all is well. Why would he do this to me? Was he deceiving me all along? How was he able to hide a whole serious relationship from me? Was I wrong? Can I still get my man back? I don’t even know how to feel or what to do. Please advise me.

Source: copied from family matters on splash FM Ibadan

Nlfpmod mynd44

He was never your man
How can someone on 60k even afford to date 2 women without depression killing him is beyond me!!!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Receives Invitation To Wedding Of Her Boyfriend From Another Woman by insidelife22(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04
The man deserves an award

1 Like

Re: A Lady Receives Invitation To Wedding Of Her Boyfriend From Another Woman by Nazgul: 2:51pm On Feb 04
Yugoslavia247:
Person wey be 35, u say make him wait.

So you can be scouting for men and use him as shock absorber

When women plenty wey go marry you even if na 10k u dey earn.

Na only on social media Dem dey give salary bench mark.

Outside social media the women at 30 and
above don't make choice.

At 35 Dem go dey ask the man about marriage on first phone call or chat.
See eh! Unless the guy in question has another side Hussle that fetches him money (of which the girl isn't aware of) I really wouldn't advise a man to get married in this economy with a salary of 60k.

Do you know that if you withdraw that 60 and take to the market to buy provisions, it would finish right there at the market and there would still be lots and lots of things you're yet to buy.

60k was fairly manageable during Buhari's administration, but you see this Tinubu's administration, if that's the only income you have, just be patient...

Most people who stubbornly go ahead to get married with such pay are really going through a lot. Most of them can't even afford to feed their kids...is that the kind you life you want for yourself?

10 Likes

Re: A Lady Receives Invitation To Wedding Of Her Boyfriend From Another Woman by Nazgul: 2:56pm On Feb 04
Double post
Re: A Lady Receives Invitation To Wedding Of Her Boyfriend From Another Woman by Caramia2020(m): 7:29pm On Feb 04
Breakfast served, imagine the guy has been enjoying her while searching for where he will be value, one man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: A Lady Receives Invitation To Wedding Of Her Boyfriend From Another Woman by Sonnobax15(m): 7:36pm On Feb 04
lipsrsealed
25 vs 35. If reverse was the case here, would she had advised him to wait? lipsrsealed

Dude has moved on with his life,so she should do the same with hers..

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Receives Invitation To Wedding Of Her Boyfriend From Another Woman by egopersonified(f): 9:29pm On Feb 04
See 419. He is not planning any marriage. Na fake IV. So you can plead with him not to leave you

But seriously is 60k + 70k not 130k, why calculating your future with 9nly his income

1 Like

Re: A Lady Receives Invitation To Wedding Of Her Boyfriend From Another Woman by Newdawn30: 11:37pm On Feb 04
Lol, he most have other sources of income he isn't telling her yet

drimzsmoke:

He was never your man
How can someone on 60k even afford to date 2 women without depression killing him is beyond me!!!
Re: A Lady Receives Invitation To Wedding Of Her Boyfriend From Another Woman by Jeon(f): 1:47am On Feb 05
Fineman2:
The young man has moved on with his life as he cannot wait forever

Why can't he wait?, I thought that men said "they have no biological clock"?. So why is he in a hurry?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Receives Invitation To Wedding Of Her Boyfriend From Another Woman by Macnnoli4(m): 9:58am On Feb 05
LOL. It is all fun and games, till they have children. Oga fit drop like 2 kids within 5 years in this Tinubu economy. I don't think the dumped lady would have preferred being pressured into having children immediately after marriage either. That's how nagging starts. So she should take her loss in good faith.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Receives Invitation To Wedding Of Her Boyfriend From Another Woman by Fineman2: 2:15pm On Feb 05
Jeon:

Why can't he wait?, I thought that men said "they have no biological clock"?. So why is he in a hurry?.
some men cannot wait that long

(1) (Reply)

How To Know The Right Lady! / My Friend & My Sister / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.