Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Nothing Matters More Than This!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nothing Matters More Than This!!! (25043 Views)

The End Matters More / Chinaza Favor, "All that matters" a beautiful song / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sun. 31/12/2017) Your Location Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by FatherLord: 12:07pm On Feb 25
Matrix137:
Think about the "future"

What will happen in the next 100 years?

Even if you can accurately guess, will you be alive to see it's manifestation?

A carnal mind will say "live fast die young", You "only live once (YOLO) "

But seriously, is that what life is all about?

Were we born into this world just to die?

Look above to the sky in a starry night, millions of stars stare back at you, look at the moon, sun, Animals. Etc. And nature in particular even tho it isn't perfect still causes some awe inspiring reaction to the limited human mind!

Now let's reach outer space 🚀

The Galaxies, solar systems, planetary alignment. Etc

The best of the best rocket scientists and astronauts with the most sophisticated spaceships and equipments hasn't been able to unravel it all.

Now according to the "educated" human mind, all this came from a first explosion known as the big bang

Charles Darwin came again with the theory of evolution explaining the"origin of species". Note that till today (February 4 2024) it's still a theory and not a law

You may ask, what is my point?

My point is, the more we try to explain away God in nature, the more we become confounded and perplexed by the very same nature as new things are discovered everyday without end

The West has drifted far away from God and now confounded.

An atheist may ignorantly ask, upon all our adherence to religion, look at our country, poverty everywhere, poor infrastructure etc

But does living in an advanced society guarantee true happiness?

LGBTQ

Abortion

Moral decadence of all sorts

Who are those championing it? And wants to force Africans to accept same? The West!

Highest suicide rate with all there sophistication and civility? The West!

They have an evil agenda that only the spiritually sound can clearly see

Life is not all about that as there is more to life!!

Jesus Christ is all that matters as in him we find true peace and a reason for still living no matter how dark the world becomes.

We are comforted with the fact that a kingdom is coming not made with human hands that is putting an end to all the evil influences of this world and an end to corruptibility with a true Leader (Jesus Christ)

We will now experience the true purpose of creation in a perfect form free from evil and the nuances of the enemy (Satan) as he will become nonexistent to cause any damage
as the systems of this world will now become a system of our God and of his Christ.

There is no other way

Accept him today and walk with his ever present help in the person of the Holy Spirit and walk away from this evil world and welcome to the new perfect world 🌎

Hallelujah!!!!

thank you God bless you. More grace to write
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by BabbanBura(m): 12:11pm On Feb 25
AntiChristian:
The worst decision anyone could make is to leave God the creator of the earth and start worshiping the created Jesus.

One of the worst beliefs is to acknowledge God as having son and 24 elders to help Him in the dominion of heaven, earth and all that exists!

One of the most absurd creed is to believe God is not able to save man without turning himself to man and entering into the womb of his creation to later come through the vaginal canal and be born as a baby...

One of the dumbest lie created by man and not found in the Bible is that "Jesus is God".

Lastly, the same decision you made that changed your life may not necessarily change the life of others!

May God almighty have mercy on your soul, may Jesus's Christ who you insult and ridicule lead you to the right path and may you live to testify to the new life that will come upon you!

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by Matrix137(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25
Vello:
Don't get me started. You'll wish you never knew your fake Jesus by the time I start.

Talking "preaching of the cross..."
Who gave you cross to carry? A certain mentally unstable Paul wrote his nonsense over 2000 years ago but in this 21st century, it's still your irrefutable religious brochure. Are you people even normal at all?

And talking "perish" as against" saved", who deceived you I'm not saved. A blind man your so called Jesus healed was asked to deny Jesus citing that he used belzebbub power but what did he reply with?... Once I was blind, now I see". Isn't it? How dare you then arrogate salvation only to your religion. And even within your confused religion, some are better saved than others e.g. Deeper Life versus CAC

And, if you mean perish in describing your doctrinal HELL FIRE created by God for UNBELIEVER, then check your sense. You're telling me I came from God, he sent me here to be born again so I can return to heaven where I came from, huh? And if I refuse to be born again, he will send me to Hell Fire for a sin I knew nothing about which was caused by a Satan He will not destroy... Yet, He loves me sooo much!!!

Omo, na mental case dey worry all of una

And yes, absolute balderdash!!!
Brother please take it easy and learn. You are simply venting maybe because of a situation in your life that might have challenged your faith. I went thru ur topics and posts and saw that you are actually a Christian. Actually, the gospel of Christ is above religion and science. Jesus died for all flesh and people of every other religion not Christians alone as many people erroneously thinks.

Talking about Paul being mentally unstable. Even Jesus Christ was accused by the Pharisees and Sadducees of being insane. So it's not a new thing for the body of Christ.

Calling us insane. That means Billy Graham, Isaac Newton, kathlyn Kulman, Ben Carson ( The great brain surgeon) and uncountable others that sacrificed their life's for the gospel of Jesus Christ were all insane. If it's that then i love the insanity because God says his ways are higher than our ways, and the foolishness of God is wiser than our own wisdom.

I'm interested in your view and want to reveal to you the deep secrets of YHWH.

Do well to email me on this

chukwuemekaibe@gmail.com.

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by aliscomonaj: 12:24pm On Feb 25
Na me send you? Tell your white man God from Israel
Contriman:
u never see anything
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by hakeem4(m): 12:43pm On Feb 25
it seems you cannot differentiate a theory from law
Matrix137:
Think about the "future"

Look above to the sky in a starry night, millions of stars stare back at you, look at the moon, sun, Animals. Etc. And nature in particular even tho it isn't perfect still causes some awe inspiring reaction to the limited human mind!

The best of the best rocket scientists and astronauts with the most sophisticated spaceships and equipments hasn't been able to unravel it all.

Now according to the "educated" human mind, all this came from a first explosion known as the big bang

Charles Darwin came again with the theory of evolution explaining the"origin of species". Note that till today (February 4 2024) it's still a theory and not a law

My point is, the more we try to explain away God in nature, the more we become confounded and perplexed by the very same nature as new things are discovered everyday without end

An atheist may ignorantly ask, upon all our adherence to religion, look at our country, poverty everywhere, poor infrastructure etc

LGBTQ

Abortion

Who are those championing it? And wants to force Africans to accept same? The West!

Jesus Christ is all that matters as in him we find true peace and a reason for still living no matter how dark the world becomes.

We are comforted with the fact that a kingdom is coming not made with human hands that is putting an end to all the evil influences of this world and an end to corruptibility with a true Leader (Jesus Christ)

We will now experience the true purpose of creation in a perfect form free from evil and the nuances of the enemy (Satan) as he will become nonexistent to cause any damage
as the systems of this world will now become a system of our God and of his Christ.

There is no other way

Accept him today and walk with his ever present help in the person of the Holy Spirit and walk away from this evil world and welcome to the new perfect world 🌎

Hallelujah!!!!

Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by WantsandMore: 12:55pm On Feb 25
Matrix137:
Think about the "future"

LGBTQ

Abortion

There is no other way

Hallelujah!!!!

op these are not signs of advancement but of regression, civilizations are not definitive by static standards but by dynamic multifaceted standards
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by Kalatium(m): 12:56pm On Feb 25
Matrix137:
Show me a peer reviewed disapproval of this ?
I'm waiting. Thanks.
There you go again.

You need to understand that theories in science are an explain of events not necessarily that theory eventually becomes a law.

I have seen a lot of people make this mistakes always thinking that because something is called a theory in science then it means it has no sufficient evidence to become a law.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by Matrix137(m): 12:57pm On Feb 25
hakeem4:
it seems you cannot differentiate a theory from law
What are the differences pls?

You can quote a peer reviewed research to balance your stance?

God bless
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by SpicyMimi(f): 12:58pm On Feb 25
Matrix137:
Thank you Soo much for the compliment.
Very much appreciated!
Remain blessed!

Honestly, it's not me writing but the holy spirit writing through my vessel!

Turnitin can't find this writing in the entire internet space 🌌
Absolutely! It has to be the Holy Spirit.

Thank you
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by erospecial: 1:08pm On Feb 25
I adore You God of heaven and earth!
I praise You Lord Jesus Christ!!
Have your way in my life forever!!!
Glory! Hallelujah!!!
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by PastorOlokonla: 1:20pm On Feb 25
AntiChristian:
The worst decision anyone could make is to leave God the creator of the earth and start worshiping the created Jesus.

One of the worst beliefs is to acknowledge God as having son and 24 elders to help Him in the dominion of heaven, earth and all that exists!

One of the most absurd creed is to believe God is not able to save man without turning himself to man and entering into the womb of his creation to later come through the vaginal canal and be born as a baby...

One of the dumbest lie created by man and not found in the Bible is that "Jesus is God".

Lastly, the same decision you made that changed your life may not necessarily change the life of others!

People are free to believe whatever they want and it is not your place to crthe faith of others. That is why they are called beliefs with most having no basis in reality.

I love your argument sometimes but let me point out that you are a muslim religious bigot even if you dont realize.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by Matrix137(m): 1:24pm On Feb 25
SpicyMimi:

Absolutely! It has to be the Holy Spirit.

Thank you
You are welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by Matrix137(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25
Kalatium:

There you go again.

You need to understand that theories in science are an explain of events not necessarily that theory eventually becomes a law.

I have seen a lot of people make this mistakes always thinking that because something is called a theory in science then it means it has no sufficient evidence to become a law.
You are just grasping at straws and didn't answer my question.

Try harder.
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by thaoriginator: 1:41pm On Feb 25
Contriman:
either u go open your own church make members dey contribute money give u or find work if not this period go hammer u
which work you dey do wehrey grin

You get church ? cry

Instead make you give am better sure link you dey yap am undecided

Abeg I no fit shout for this hot sunny weather. Na Oniru Beach sure pass with coconut juice and DSP with lots of ice cool ⛱️
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by blahc007: 1:47pm On Feb 25
Matrix137:
Think about the "future"

LGBTQ

Abortion

[/b]We are comforted with the fact that a kingdom is coming not made with human hands that is putting an end to all the evil influences of this world and an end to corruptibility with a true Leader (Jesus Christ)

as the systems of this world will now become a system of our God and of his Christ.[b]

There is no other way

Hallelujah!!!!

You wrote well until the bolded...

Correction.
The kingdom is not yet to come, it has come already...if you are born again, you are in the kingdom.
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by Matrix137(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25
blahc007:

You wrote well until the bolded...

Correction.
The kingdom is not yet to come, it has come already...if you are born again, you are in the kingdom.
Christ is come in our hearts indeed but the present physical world and creation is groaning for the full manifestation of Yeshua that will put an end to Sin and corruptibility.

My question to you. Where is Satan now?
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by Emmanuel30a: 2:10pm On Feb 25
Matrix137:
Christ is come in our hearts indeed but the present physical world and creation is groaning for the full manifestation of Yeshua that will put an end to Sin and corruptibility.

Satan is in your house&family house/with your house&family house...
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by Geovanni412(m): 2:35pm On Feb 25
Matrix137:
Think about the "future"

LGBTQ

Abortion

There is no other way

Hallelujah!!!!

Explain the bolded

Are you saying that Muslims, Jews and Buddhists have no reason for living and no peace?

Are you suggesting that the current religious demographic of the world in which about 23% of the world are Muslims is not God's intention?

Links:
https://www.pewresearch.org/religion/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-exec/
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by CorrectionFLuid: 3:18pm On Feb 25

Watianoengineer

This is one of the reasons I don't pity the south east when they shout marginalization. They are not patriotic at all. Every region in nigeria is protesting the unbearable cost of living but they will rather sit down and look. If the protests works and the prices of goods and services come down they will buy cheaper goods from the market and reap where they did not sow. Peter Obi that they see as a messiah is worse than failure. His record in Anambra speaks volume. We will keep teaching you people political lessons

Oya afenifere has given their own directives.
https://www.nairaland.com/8011972/hardship-dont-join-protest-against

Where is your patriotism?
Hypocrite.
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by Matrix137(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25
Geovanni412:

Explain the bolded

Are you saying that Muslims, Jews and Buddhists have no reason for living and no peace?

Are you suggesting that the current religious demographic of the world in which about 23% of the world are Muslims is not God's intention?

Links:
https://www.pewresearch.org/religion/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-exec/
Kudos!!

I love your questions, because it brings about deeper thinking than usual and this particular question brings Soo much confusion to the body of Christ.

But note, i am not the one answering but the spirit of God working in me. Now to the answer.

First of all, Jesus Christ is not a religious leader neither is he a Christian, he is God and the God of all flesh meaning ALL creation belongs to him and was created for his (God's pleasure).

If you belong to another Religion or were born into another Religion (which is not your fault) as you didn't choose the family you were to be born into, neither did you choose the country you were to be born or the financial state of your parents etc. God is perfect and understands all this things clearly.

He always gives humanity the benefit of the doubt to prove their subservience.
All religions ( with a few exceptions) Believe in a supreme being that created all things which is a truth the religions of the world don't deny.

Before the colonization of Africa by the Europeans ( now I am speaking for myself and tribe) we called God Chineke ( Meaning, the God that creates) Christ was not formed in us yet but God had his ultimate plan and his ancient wisdom came into play and he rearranged the systems of this world to suite our present circumstances.

The enemy (Satan) is the orchestrator of divisions and false religion ( By their fruits you shall know them)

Is peace found in Islam today? What if Muslim religion didn't exist today, can you imagine how peaceful the world will become just by a removal of a single tare from the wheat?

The Bible in the book of Isaiah 60 vs 3 says there will be a light coming to save the Gentiles. Who are the Gentiles? Non Christians, non Jews, false Jews and many people the enemy has blinded their eyes to the ultimate truth and plan of salvation of God thru Jesus Christ before the world began.

I have partly answered your question. Part 2 coming up soon but if you have any other questions you can ask.
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by Matrix137(m): 4:07pm On Feb 25
FatherLord:
thank you God bless you. More grace to write
God bless you too and Amen to your prayers smiley
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by Matrix137(m): 4:23pm On Feb 25
Ocnovakmichael you are needed here.
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by Geovanni412(m): 4:24pm On Feb 25
Matrix137:
Kudos!!

I love your questions, because it brings about deeper thinking than usual and this particular question brings Soo much confusion to the body of Christ.

But note, i am not the one answering but the spirit of God working in me. Now to the answer.

First of all, Jesus Christ is not a religious leader neither is he a Christian, he is God and the God of all flesh meaning ALL creation belongs to him and was created for his (God's pleasure).

If you belong to another Religion or were born into another Religion (which is not your fault) as you didn't choose the family you were to be born into, neither did you choose the country you were to be born or the financial state of your parents etc. God is perfect and understands all this things clearly.

All religions ( with a few exceptions) Believe in a supreme being that created all things which is a truth the religions of the world don't deny.

Before the colonization of Africa by the Europeans ( now I am speaking for myself and tribe) we called God Chineke ( Meaning, the God that creates) Christ was not formed in us yet but God had his ultimate plan and his ancient wisdom came into play and he rearranged the systems of this world to suite our present circumstances.

The enemy (Satan) is the orchestrator of divisions and false religion ( By their fruits you shall know them)

Is peace found in Islam today? What if Muslim religion didn't exist today, can you imagine how peaceful the world will become just by a removal of a single tare from the wheat?

The Bible in the book of Isaiah 60 vs 3 says there will be a light coming to save the Gentiles. Who are the Gentiles? Non Christians, non Jews, false Jews and many people the enemy has blinded their eyes to the ultimate truth and plan of salvation of God thru Jesus Christ before the world began.

I have partly answered your question. Part 2 coming up soon but if you have any other questions you can ask.

Very well, bro

Issue of peace and Islam is not a question that can be answered.

Changing one aspect of the present could create a chain of events and who knows what the consequence of these events will be.

Example: Hitler's actions towards the Jews was evil but at the same time, it is the effect of the second world war that weakened the imperial forces and made it easier for Africans to gain independence 15 years after.

Awaiting the second part of your answer
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by blahc007: 6:53pm On Feb 25
Matrix137:

First to your question:
I don't know why you are looking for Satan oo...take advantage of the kingdom provisions which had been made available through Christ and succeed Bros....leave Satan alone.

To your response:

The best thing that happened to you is that Christ dwells in you and you in Christ....that you are part of a kingdom set up by his death and resurrection....that by this, you have advantage over the world and it's systems.

Talking about the full manifestation of yeshua.

Seems you speak of the last day...

But I tell you this, instead of waiting for the full manifestation of who has manifested already, the best thing you can do for yourself is to stay in Christ firmly....like ensure you never detach.....because on the last day, where Christ is that's where those who are in him will be....dont bother about heaven or hell....worry much about dying in faith... Cos where he is, thats where you will be.

If he is in hell, you will be in hell, if he is in heaven you will be in heaven, if he is on earth, there you will be.

Ensure you don't loose your faith

The presence of Christ inside you is already heaven.
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by hakeem4(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25
Matrix137:
What are the differences pls?

You can quote a peer reviewed research to balance your stance?

God bless
first of all a theory can never ever become a law. Gravity is a theory and a law. Same way evolution is a fact and the theory of evolution is called natural selection

The difference between a scientific theory and a scientific law lies in their scope, purpose, and level of certainty within the scientific community:

1. **Scientific Theory**:
- A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is based on a body of evidence, observations, experimentation, and reasoning.
- Scientific theories are comprehensive and explanatory frameworks that seek to describe and understand natural phenomena or processes. They are supported by a wide range of empirical evidence and have undergone rigorous testing and scrutiny by the scientific community.
- Theories are dynamic and subject to modification or refinement as new evidence or observations become available. They are not fixed or absolute truths but represent the best current understanding of a particular phenomenon.
- Examples of scientific theories include the theory of evolution, the theory of relativity, the cell theory, and the germ theory of disease.

2. **Scientific Law**:
- A scientific law, also known as a scientific principle or principle of nature, is a concise and descriptive statement that summarizes a consistent pattern or relationship observed in nature.
- Scientific laws describe what happens under certain conditions but do not explain why or how it happens. They are empirical generalizations derived from repeated observations or experimental data.
- Unlike theories, scientific laws are usually simple, specific, and quantitative statements that describe a specific aspect of the natural world. They are often expressed as mathematical equations or formulas.
- Scientific laws are considered to be universally true within a specific domain of applicability and are supported by extensive empirical evidence. They are often used as the foundation for developing theories or explaining natural phenomena.
- Examples of scientific laws include Newton's laws of motion, Kepler's laws of planetary motion, the law of conservation of energy, and the laws of thermodynamics.

In summary, while both scientific theories and scientific laws are fundamental concepts in science, they serve different purposes: theories provide explanatory frameworks to understand natural phenomena, while laws describe observed patterns or relationships in nature. Both theories and laws play essential roles in advancing scientific knowledge and understanding the natural world.

Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by Reallife17: 9:34pm On Feb 25
ssogundele:
We humans always think we really matter in the grand scheme of things. Just look at how some individuals think in the world, you be amazed. No man born of a woman can stand a grown white shark not to talk of fully grown orcas. Yet that man galavanting like God.
An asteroid of 2km length can destroy the whole northern hemisphere. We are nothing. Those astronauts are humbled by the size of the earth to the scale of our solar system and then to our Galaxy.
Just serve God with a humble heart for counted worthy to be recognized.
Recognized as what my friend ? I'm not trying to argue with you but I want to learn your ideas....
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by Reallife17: 9:39pm On Feb 25
Matrix137:
Brother please take it easy and learn. You are simply venting maybe because of a situation in your life that might have challenged your faith. I went thru ur topics and posts and saw that you are actually a Christian. Actually, the gospel of Christ is above religion and science. Jesus died for all flesh and people of every other religion not Christians alone as many people erroneously thinks.

Talking about Paul being mentally unstable. Even Jesus Christ was accused by the Pharisees and Sadducees of being insane. So it's not a new thing for the body of Christ.

Calling us insane. That means Billy Graham, Isaac Newton, kathlyn Kulman, Ben Carson ( The great brain surgeon) and uncountable others that sacrificed their life's for the gospel of Jesus Christ were all insane. If it's that then i love the insanity because God says his ways are higher than our ways, and the foolishness of God is wiser than our own wisdom.

I'm interested in your view and want to reveal to you the deep secrets of YHWH.

Do well to email me on this

chukwuemekaibe@gmail.com.

God bless you!

But he is right and you could not answer any of his questions?
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by Reallife17: 9:40pm On Feb 25
WantsandMore:
op these are not signs of advancement but of regression, civilizations are not definitive by static standards but by dynamic multifaceted standards
I wonder how they think
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by Reallife17: 9:45pm On Feb 25
Matrix137:
Kudos!!

what is the benefit of following christ ?
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by Reallife17: 9:48pm On Feb 25
blahc007:

First to your question:
I don't know why you are looking for Satan oo...take advantage of the kingdom provisions which had been made available through Christ and succeed Bros....leave Satan alone.

To your response:

The best thing that happened to you is that Christ dwells in you and you in Christ....that you are part of a kingdom set up by his death and resurrection....that by this, you have advantage over the world and it's systems.

Talking about the full manifestation of yeshua.

Seems you speak of the last day...

But I tell you this, instead of waiting for the full manifestation of who has manifested already, the best thing you can do for yourself is to stay in Christ firmly....like ensure you never detach.....because on the last day, where Christ is that's where those who are in him will be....dont bother about heaven or hell....worry much about dying in faith... Cos where he is, thats where you will be.

If he is in hell, you will be in hell, if he is in heaven you will be in heaven, if he is on earth, there you will be.

Ensure you don't loose your faith

The presence of Christ inside you is already heaven.

Why do you say the best thing that happened to us is if we accept christ ? What are the benefits in this real world ?
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by blahc007: 10:42pm On Feb 25
Reallife17:

Why do you say the best thing that happened to us is if we accept christ ? What are the benefits in this real world ?

When you become born again, you receive the life of God (zoe)...that's the life that places you at an advantage in this world...when you pray by the revelation of what you have received, your answers are sure....
Re: Nothing Matters More Than This!!! by mytym(m): 10:43pm On Feb 25
Matrix137:
Think about the "future"

LGBTQ

Abortion

as the systems of this world will now become a system of our God and of his Christ.Yes!

And He shall reign for ever and e--ver!

Hallelujah !!!!

I love that part.
The kingdom of this world will become the Kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ.

The chaos in this world will keep increasing, the pain and suffering will not end until the Kingdom of God is established here on Earth.

God bless you bro..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Modele Fatoyinbo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday / The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja / Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.