Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) (46439 Views)

Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA / Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba / Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by aktolly54(m): 11:04am On Feb 05
Tealcrestmedia:

It's not about mourning or over thinking, it's about staying sober and low key, off social media for now. But what do I know, he can announce that he is single, that must be a very good behavior right after the passing of his son.
maybe those ladies at the studio just cheer him up and it's the reasons why he just say that. Happiness of few minutes he got, trust me when he got to his room, he will still sober and sad about everything.

1 Like

Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by aktolly54(m): 11:05am On Feb 05
Scholace:
have you done DNA for yourself to know your true father? Or you think resemblance is what determine a true father?
am happy the man in abuja now, justice will be done in abuja

1 Like

Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by aktolly54(m): 11:07am On Feb 05
Coolsat:
She didn't refused doing DNA but she said the man has refused to talk to her lawyers about it but comes online to ask for DNA, somehow I think he's manipulating the public and wants fame through his son's untimely death.
Oh.sorry I don't know about that. But still wumi don't have interest in doing DNA if we are to speak the truth
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by femi4: 11:08am On Feb 05
dangotesmummy:
Baba oshi,baba tanfin Sepe fun Baba,baba agbaya oloriburuku.omo re ku,Oko eyin le sobinrin

The man is everywhere, turned himself to overnight celebrating. Mumu man, bloggers will milk him dry . Keep giving them content

1 Like

Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by femi4: 11:10am On Feb 05
Alexis11:

He's going through a lot. That may be his coping mechanism.
Coping mechanism indeed. Bloggers n content creator will milk him dry. Very useless man
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Bhol28: 11:11am On Feb 05
GUY MAN!
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Omoapena(m): 11:11am On Feb 05
Triumphant22:
Na WA o, this Papa dey chase spotlight since. He come dey give Mohbad vibe and swag.

Do you want him to be depressed and sad for you to know he's pained over his son death?
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Coolsat(m): 11:12am On Feb 05
aktolly54:
Oh.sorry I don't know about that. But still wumi don't have interest in doing DNA if we are to speak the truth
She said she's ready for it but can't fund it , she said the man should speak with her lawyers on how they'll go about it but has refused and only comes online to cry for DNA while showing no interest outside of social media. I think Mohbad's father is a very manipulative man, he knows what he's doing. grin

You can see he's so interested in gaining fame and also has never for once speak against nairamarley who bullied his son while he was alive. While doing the DNA isn't a bad idea I think that man knows what he's doing, he wan cash out seriously.
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:13am On Feb 05
Life always goes on...!.

Even Tupac has already been forgotten by most.
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 11:14am On Feb 05
aktolly54:
maybe those ladies at the studio just cheer him up and it's the reasons why he just say that. Happiness of few minutes he got, trust me when he got to his room, he will still sober and sad about everything.

Okay chief.
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by godwinstringed1(m): 11:14am On Feb 05
angry grin angry
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by aktolly54(m): 11:14am On Feb 05
Coolsat:
She said she's ready for it but can't fund it , she said the man should speak with her lawyers on how they'll go about it but has refused and only comes online to cry for DNA while showing no interest outside of social media. I think Mohbad's father is a very manipulative man, he knows what he's doing. grin

You can see he's so interested in gaining fame and also has never for once speak against nairamarley who bullied his son while he was alive. While doing the DNA isn't a bad idea I think that man knows what he's doing, he wan cash out seriously.
Hmm....the man just neee a good friend who can be advising him. I mean good friends who fear God and have mohbad interest at heart
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by godwinstringed1(m): 11:16am On Feb 05
zebszebs:
Mohbad didnt need "village people".

His "village people" fathered him.

Or we say "his father village peopled him"
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by zrocky: 11:16am On Feb 05
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDRnX7IYEws?si=BN2SUPfFw_iA1rQc
this man is a disgrace to manhood. instead of stay low his showing up everywhere
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Eriokanmi: 11:18am On Feb 05
Calitoscassius:
Hey! don't be an ignoramus, cheesy joining bad gang is wrong but wearing ear ring or braiding hair has nothing to do with parents, any grown adult can do what ever they want without parents consents or approval, wearing ear ring or braiding hair is just fashion! Alota men who wears ear rng or braid's hair are very successful and respectable members of many societies. So if your son decides to wear ear ring or braids without your approval does that mean you are a useless father? undecided

I braid my hair, i am a train driver, i have children, i own my house, pay my bills, i have no criminal record since i was born. My parents are respected members of the society, infact, my parents didn't approve my hair braiding.

So chill! with your sanctimonious self righteous views.
Lol. They've started showing up with their justifying views

1 Like

Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by aktolly54(m): 11:19am On Feb 05
Tealcrestmedia:

Okay chief.
yes senior man
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Kevineleven(m): 11:20am On Feb 05
Evercurious:

That's Mohbad 's dad and is there anything wrong? Abeg make the man rest small... The whale too much . Thank God Berekete family don move am go Abuja so the Lagos stress and threatenings don reduce since him no dey their visibility again...

Wow
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by balingaonline(m): 11:20am On Feb 05
dangotesmummy:
Baba oshi,baba tanfin Sepe fun Baba,baba agbaya oloriburuku.omo re ku,Oko eyin le sobinrin

You want to see him in sadness but God is greater than you. why will you be in pain because someone is trying to make himself happy. I don't support any party but when you sad because someone happy on his own is devilish.
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Coolsat(m): 11:21am On Feb 05
aktolly54:
Hmm....the man just neee a good friend who can be advising him. I mean good friends who fear God and have mohbad interest at heart
Poverty is the major reason he decided to be manipulative with all he's been doing, he feels entitled to all Mohbad's wealth forgetting he has a son lol. What you are seeing is battle of inheritance between him and his wife but somehow Mohbad's son is blocking him from full access. While he deserves some portion of Mohbad's wealth he should try and be reasonable that he has a son and not go so dirty about it, this little boy will grow to see all these and will resent him badly. That boy is Mohbad's son and this man know it but just saw an opportunity to use it for his games. Na dangerous game he Dy play
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by woleabayo(f): 11:22am On Feb 05
awon eleleya
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by LillyandDaisy: 11:22am On Feb 05
Naira Marley will soon sign him, or make he come her and solicit for help
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Emman08: 11:23am On Feb 05
Evercurious:

How? Someone that wasn't there when his son was killed or died shld be the no 1 suspect while others go free? Abeg use your head and stop being funny in reasoning

One must be present to be a suspect. Say you're a dumbass again
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Scholace: 11:23am On Feb 05
aktolly54:
am happy the man in abuja now, justice will be done in abuja
Go and know your true father first before pointing accusing finger at someone else
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Hezmatosky: 11:24am On Feb 05
Onwu melieze grin
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Emman08: 11:24am On Feb 05
aktolly54:
So he should mourn till sickness enter his body and died too? As if mourning mohbad will bring him back to life

You don't know what it means to lose a child. The man never looked like he was mourning
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Coldspice: 11:30am On Feb 05
Mohbad's family members are just profiting from his death.
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by aktolly54(m): 11:31am On Feb 05
Emman08:

You don't know what it means to lose a child. The man never looked like he was mourning
Hes in abuja where justice wikk br served. We grieve in different ways. We should just leave the man and let him do whatever he wants. He will be going to 60yrs or so. Let him spend the rest of his life in joy till he going to meet his maker . Justice should be done in abuja is what that matters
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by aktolly54(m): 11:32am On Feb 05
Scholace:
Go and know your true father first before pointing accusing finger at someone else
ok sir
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by aktolly54(m): 11:35am On Feb 05
Coolsat:
Poverty is the major reason he decided to be manipulative with all he's been doing, he feels entitled to all Mohbad's wealth forgetting he has a son lol. What you are seeing is battle of inheritance between him and his wife but somehow Mohbad's son is blocking him from full access. While he deserves some portion of Mohbad's wealth he should try and be reasonable that he has a son and not go so dirty about it, this little boy will grow to see all these and will resent him badly. That boy is Mohbad's son and this man know it but just saw an opportunity to use it for his games. Na dangerous game he Dy play
mohbad son? Who confirm Liam is mohbad son? When we all know that wumi is wayward girl. Let's DNA confirm Liam is true mohbad son then we know the truth .

I don't think mohbad did he WILL but it's ok .I will advise his father to verify that will. If there is no vedio evidence of that will then I don't trust it. The time mohbad do the WILL will also determine if it's genuine or not
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:36am On Feb 05
Eriokanmi:
Lol. They've started showing up with their justifying views
This just proves that you are not just ignorant you are an illiterate, you don't even want to learn, or liberate your brain from backwards thinking.

In your warped head you are better than everyone else because you don't braid your hair or wear ear ring. From the way you sounded earlier, it would be so easy for someone wearing a suit and fine haircut to scam you grin you are adamantly ignorant, i will let you wallwow in your warped world of epic ignorance.
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Slayar: 11:37am On Feb 05
People should leave this man alone,because he gave birth to mohbad he should not live his life again. Why are people faulting him, what do they want him to do?

1 Like

Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Mikespecialone(m): 11:38am On Feb 05
dangotesmummy:
talo Ni werey.awon family ika.wontin ranju mo Ogun ologun

It’s their problem not yours nah , why are you pained

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ageless And Sexy Pix: Tina Turner @ 75 Got It All! / Bobrisky Also Exposes Speed Darlington, Shares Similar DM He Sent to Him(Photos) / Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.