Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) (46509 Views)

Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA / Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba / Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by dangotesmummy: 5:04pm On Feb 05
SaLongs1:
Oh yeah...we all know that you would have preferred to see him in rags and ashes but his enemies will be shamed forever.
o Goh otun fenu Hora pelu isokuso oro to soyen

Who is your enemy? Werey leleyi o grin

Nobody is saying he should wear rags but at least respect yourself and your old age.you dey find Justice for your son,you still get time to make passes at a girl he's old enough to birth.oko reyin le.aloloriburuku Niyin se
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by SisterAnn(f): 5:24pm On Feb 05
zebszebs:
Mohbad didnt need "village people".

His "village people" fathered him.
Hahahahaha
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Mikespecialone(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05
dangotesmummy:
Ori re tiburu lorun re.wakeku Ni pelu question omugo tobere yen

I don't care if he reads it or not.i know Una dey for the same WhatsApp group that's why you dey support rubbish because toju bapa firi I know say wunmis Yash dey for that man eyes.he sef wan fvck the girl Na why he dey frustrate the girl.he wan take him son's properties still wan fvck wunmi join.ani oloriburuku okunrin Ni Iwo ati Baba MOHbad

Keep ranting jare dead pig
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by jonadaft: 5:42pm On Feb 05
Ewedegubbler:

Why would she do DNA?
Did mohbad debate the paternity of his son?
You mofos don’t understand the law and how it works

Make u continuu in your iberiberism
Why would she not do DNA when it's possible she's the killer of mohbad.
And does MOHBAD'S living father not have the right to get the DNA done since he has doubts and he's requesting for it?
You holoriburukus just don't understand the law
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Evercurious(f): 6:05pm On Feb 05
Emman08:

One must be present to be a suspect. Say you're a dumbass again

πŸ˜‚ Are nt you the dumbass that exonorates those present at the time of his death and decided to go for the one absent when the testimonies of those present sound suspicious? Check your self abeg
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Evercurious(f): 6:06pm On Feb 05
Ironbull:

Use your head instead of your anus bro!

πŸ˜‚ If only you listened to yourself before typing that senseless comment. Abeg get help asap
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by dangotesmummy: 6:24pm On Feb 05
Mikespecialone:

Keep ranting jare dead pig
Baba re Ni dead pig.oku igbe.werey alasho grin

Moka mo corner grin

Ashe oju baba Na wanidi omoyen grin

Oloriburuku agbaya okunrin grin
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Exousiang01: 6:34pm On Feb 05
aktolly54:
apologize for insult but trying apply sense before you type shit for internet. Don't be angry but for once think why wumi never agree to do DNA. Think why wumi refuse to publish mohbad bank statements for one year ago. Such a thing will shield more light why he's dead maybe murder or something
While the young man was alive he never question the paternity of his son, if he wanted find out you all won't be the ones asking for a DNA, mobad would have, and if mobad knew that he wife was cheating and he isn't the father of the child but he chose not to kick them out who are you to decide for mobad after his death.

Mobad is not a public office holder, even public office holders are not asked to publish their statement of accounts they are asked to declare assets.
Mobads wife has no constitutional right to publish his statement of account, as a matter of fact you have no constitutional right to make demands of mobads statement of account.

You young folks really need to understand how the law works and reduce your emotions when judging matters.
Mobad never disowned the boy while he was alive, what gives you the right to make demands for DNA that mobad didn't demand for while he was alive.
DNA result is a private and family affair, she does not owe anyone a DNA test result.

A very little girl of less than 25 just lost her husband and all you are chasing is how to proof she was unfaithful.

Husband and wife get into arguments at times, people say things they don't mean when they are angry, it's called marriage.
You young folks have a lot of growing up to do ohhh....

As for his father, I don't see how anyman would loss a child I his prime in such a sad scenario and the next best thing that comes to his mind is to start asking for money from fans, releasing songs, going for interviews and getting famous while his son lies cold in the fridge, that's not normal.
Did he even taken time to mourn the boy for a week?
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by aktolly54(m): 6:51pm On Feb 05
Exousiang01:

While the young man was alive he never question the paternity of his son, if he wanted find out you all won't be the ones asking for a DNA, mobad would have, and if mobad knew that he wife was cheating and he isn't the father of the child but he chose not to kick them out who are you to decide for mobad after his death.

Mobad is not a public office holder, even public office holders are not asked to publish their statement of accounts they are asked to declare assets.
Mobads wife has no constitutional right to publish his statement of account, as a matter of fact you have no constitutional right to make demands of mobads statement of account.

You young folks really need to understand how the law works and reduce your emotions when judging matters.
Mobad never disowned the boy while he was alive, what gives you the right to make demands for DNA that mobad didn't demand for while he was alive.
DNA result is a private and family affair, she does not owe anyone a DNA test result.

A very little girl of less than 25 just lost her husband and all you are chasing is how to proof she was unfaithful.

Husband and wife get into arguments at times, people say things they don't mean when they are angry, it's called marriage.

As for his father, I don't see how anyman would loss a child I his prime in such a sad scenario and the next best thing that comes to his mind is to start asking for money from fans, releasing songs, going for interviews and getting famous while his son lies cold in the fridge, that's not normal.
I can see you are on wumi side, I pray your son marry someone like wumi. And if you never marry,I prayer you marry someone like her. Papa mohbad in abuja already and those things you mention up there won't matter because nobody can manipulate berekete court. DNA will be done and the reason why a cloth is socked in blood in mohbad room will be revealed. The reason why they allow the boy dies and embalm his body before calling his parents will be unraveled as well
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by aktolly54(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05
Exousiang01:

As if wife can't kill husband? No be Nigeria we dey so? Father dey kill son, son dey kill father and mother dey kill father and vice versa.

Until after investigation, wumi is still suspect. The mentality wumi can't kill mohbad is trash. Let investigate the whole scenario and if nothing found, she can enjoy mohbad property.
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Slayar: 7:00pm On Feb 05
Salowise:

By right he should mourn and die so that we'll know that he's innocent, he should be on the internet everyday crying if he fails to do so, we the family members of mohbad that live on the internet will disown him.

Mtcheeew, some Nigerians just want to see this man depressed but God pass them.

I nor know wetin dey worry people,if I die ...I nor wan make my loved ones mourn me more than 2 weeks ,after that everyone should live their lives,they can say a prayer for me every once a while.

So because a man gave birth to a son and the son died ,he should not be happy,he should be seen crying and sad ,people are crazy.
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Emman08: 7:01pm On Feb 05
Evercurious:

πŸ˜‚ Are nt you the dumbass that exonorates those present at the time of his death and decided to go for the one absent when the testimonies of those present sound suspicious? Check your self abeg

Someone lost a child but he's never been spotted mourning. Just jumping from pillar to post. No wonder he has boneheads like you to cheer him on. Go play outside kiddo and play with your fellow brain dead mates. This conversation is being your thinking level.
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by flokii: 7:11pm On Feb 05
This man ought to be in sober mood.. why is he granting interviews and forming celeb over a tragic incident that happened to his child?.

The kind of parents we have nowadays ehnn.

1 Like

Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Exousiang01: 7:31pm On Feb 05
aktolly54:
As if wife can't kill husband? No be Nigeria we dey so? Father dey kill son, son dey kill father and mother dey kill father and vice versa.

Until after investigation, wumi is still suspect. The mentality wumi can't kill mohbad is trash. Let investigate the whole scenario and if nothing found, she can enjoy mohbad property.

Read through again.
This time read slowly and read what I have written not what you think I have written, I have never at any point in my comment stated who is or who is not capable of killing Mohbad I have only outlined the facts that you who is a nonmember of the family has no right asking for the DNA of the child, if Mohbad didn't disown the child when he was alive you have no right to question it. He lives with the wife, but you who has never met the wife is here claiming to know her better than Mohbad.
Secondly I stated that she has no right publish mohbad statement of account as some illiterates who don't know what a statement of account are asking for.
I have not at any point exonerated anyone from investigation.
I only condemn the fathers unfatherly role.

Like I said .
Read my comment again, this time read it slowly.
You gen Z have problem with comprehension,you think everything is all about how you feel.
The realities of life has no respect for your emotions
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Exousiang01: 7:37pm On Feb 05
aktolly54:
I can see you are on wumi side, I pray your son marry someone like wumi. And if you never marry,I prayer you marry someone like her. Papa mohbad in abuja already and those things you mention up there won't matter because nobody can manipulate berekete court. DNA will be done and the reason why a cloth is socked in blood in mohbad room will be revealed. The reason why they allow the boy dies and embalm his body before calling his parents will be unraveled as well

I don't know her and I won't judge her, I am speaking rationally and it's up to you weaklings to judge emotionally instead of reasoning logically.
Fortunately for you I don't get involved in cheap talks with gen Z. Nothing dey una head aside things like these and worse is una still no dey fit think am straight.

Demanding for the publication of Mohbad statement of account
Demanding for public release of the result of the DNA test.
This two shows how uneducated most Nigerian youths are.
That you don't know what a statement of account is in 2024 is a shame to your youthfulness.
If you guys know what it is you won't demand it be published.
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by aktolly54(m): 7:42pm On Feb 05
Exousiang01:

I don't know her and I won't judge her, I am speaking rationally and it's up to you weaklings to judge emotionally instead of reasoning logically.
Fortunately for you I don't get involved in cheap talks with gen Z. Nothing dey una head aside things like these and worse is una still no dey fit think am straight.

Demanding for the publication of Mohbad statement of account
Demanding for public release of the result of the DNA test.
This two shows how uneducated most Nigerian youths are.
That you don't know what a statement of account is in 2024 is a shame to your youthfulness.
If you guys know what it is you won't demand it be published.
the part of statement of account is needed by police for deep investigation if they want to work not for public eye to see. I know. But we don't know maybe they stab mohbad because he didn't want to accept the boy again and flee to Canada or why is the blood socked with cloth in mohbad room? If mohbad don't care whether Liam is his child or not. Mohbad father care to know if truly is grandson is truly is grandson who is inheriting mohbad property. All precautions need to be taken
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by aktolly54(m): 7:45pm On Feb 05
Exousiang01:

Read through again.
This time read slowly and read what I have written not what you think I have written, I have never at any point in my comment stated who is or who is not capable of killing Mohbad I have only outlined the facts that you who is a nonmember of the family has no right asking for the DNA of the child, if Mohbad didn't disown the child when he was alive you have no right to question it. He lives with the wife, but you who has never met the wife is here claiming to know her better than Mohbad.
Secondly I stated that she has no right publish mohbad statement of account as some illiterates who don't know what a statement of account are asking for.
I have not at any point exonerated anyone from investigation.
I only condemn the fathers unfatherly role.

Like I said .
Read my comment again, this time read it slowly.
You gen Z have problem with comprehension,you think everything is all about how you feel.
The realities of life has no respect for your emotions
that bank statement is for police if they truky want to work on this case not for public eyes and dont worry 5he case is in abuja now, we will all see how it ends but DNA will be done and itw mohbad father asking for it not me.
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by daygee12: 7:51pm On Feb 05
dangotesmummy:
Baba oshi,baba tanfin Sepe fun Baba,baba agbaya oloriburuku.omo re ku,Oko eyin le sobinrin

U must have same father to have that confidence to dey curse another man's father. Don't be stupid
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Exousiang01: 8:04pm On Feb 05
aktolly54:
that bank statement is for police if they truky want to work on this case not for public eyes and dont worry 5he case is in abuja now, we will all see how it ends but DNA will be done and itw mohbad father asking for it not me.

The dude asked for publication of the statement.
If the police want the statement of account they have the due process to follow, not the wife.
They can demand the statement from the bank. So accusing the wife of refusing to release the statement of account is just an imagination of an unlearned folk.

To the DNA .
When you say "we" who is the "we" you are referring to.
You as a member of Mohbads family.
You folks don't understand what confidentiality means right?
Let me school you, even the Nigerian Police has no constitutional right to disclose the details of that result to the public, the only people with the right to do so are the immediate family members.
DNA test result is just like any other medical test result, it ia confidential, its not for public consumption except otherwise the affected parties decided otherwise.
How you young folks don't know this amaze me.

What you all don't know is that the kid is going to grow up seeing all these names you call the mother without evidence, see what spectacle y'all turned his fathers death to be and he may not live a proper life, he is gonna walk on egg shells always thinking people are mocking him.
You guys are destroying the beatiful future the boy has not even seen
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by aktolly54(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05
Exousiang01:

The dude asked for publication of the statement.
If the police want the statement of account they have the due process to follow, not the wife.
They can demand the statement from the bank. So accusing the wife of refusing to release the statement of account is just an imagination of an unlearned folk.

To the DNA .
When you say "we" who is the "we" you are referring to.
You as a member of Mohbads family.
You folks don't understand what confidentiality means right?
Let me school you, even the Nigerian Police has no constitutional right to disclose the details of that result to the public, the only people with the right to do so are the immediate family members.
DNA test result is just like any other medical test result, it ia confidential, its not for public consumption except otherwise the affected parties decided otherwise.
How you young folks don't know this amaze me.

What you all don't know is that the kid is going to grow up seeing all these names you call the mother without evidence, see what spectacle y'all turned his fathers death to be and he may not live a proper life, he is gonna walk on egg shells always thinking people are mocking him.
You guys are destroying the beatiful future the boy has not even seen
i might be wrong on bank statement stuff and i takr my word back but on DNA i know once papa mohbad hear about the results, the whole world go know. The case is at place where it can't be manipulated, let's wait and see how it goes
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Okeyc230: 9:10pm On Feb 05
Upcoming star
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by joba4luv: 9:13pm On Feb 05
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDRnX7IYEws?si=BN2SUPfFw_iA1rQc

This fool is not worth to be Mohbad father what a shameless man I ever seen on earth
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 11:01pm On Feb 05
ruggedboych:

I know you don born up to 10 Agbros from different woman already, I am too matured to litter children everywhere I can’t train, so I have just two and I am training them very well, they could be your age mate. Learn son😎
Pointless. You train pikin finish another person go chop en money
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by ruggedboych: 11:27pm On Feb 05
vickydevoka:

Pointless. You train pikin finish another person go chop en money

You sound incoherent, bye
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by DCONE1(m): 7:43am On Feb 06
Tealcrestmedia:
Is this guy okay? He's not even behaving like someone that has lost a child, talk less of a star child. Smh

Before you quote me like a retard... No body is asking him to mourn for 600 years. He should have some decency and stay off social media for now, what's with the announcing you're single? Is that normal? Some of you just quote and then leave your thinking cap elsewhere.

Search for Brekete family on YouTube this morning and and follow up his fight for his son presently on Human rights radio Abuja. You have no idea what is happening. He is till fighting for Justice today .
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Exousiang01: 7:47am On Feb 06
aktolly54:
i might be wrong on bank statement stuff and i takr my word back but on DNA i know once papa mohbad hear about the results, the whole world go know. The case is at place where it can't be manipulated, let's wait and see how it goes
It will be his decision to or not to release it.
It is not a public document and legally you have no right demanding that it should be published.

Some years ago I had a girlfriend who was always complaining of pains after sex, after going to a few hospitals and no change was noticed I asked her to go see a doctor friend of mine (a consultant) she did, I was hanging out with him on the same evening and I asked him what his observation was, he refused telling me anything, its called patient-doctor confidentiality, it is only my girl who had the right to discus the out come of the test and diagnosis with me. Even the doctor who is a friend couldnt disclose nothing to me.
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by TOMMYCKEL(m): 9:01am On Feb 06
Triumphant22:
Na WA o, this Papa dey chase spotlight since. He come dey give Mohbad vibe and swag.

Make he come dey wear rag ? Or you want him to mourn his child for life ?

Didn't the boy know what he had entered into before his death ?

So if you people are God, you will kill a lot of people because of unverified informations right πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ ?
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by TOMMYCKEL(m): 9:05am On Feb 06
dangotesmummy:
Baba oshi,baba tanfin Sepe fun Baba,baba agbaya oloriburuku.omo re ku,Oko eyin le sobinrin

Why all this rubbish talk ? Did you know him from Adam ?

Why coursing him ?
Have you ever done interview for him privately before, why not course the mother that left her child from 10 years of age and never look back until the boy made it in industry and collecting things from him, not even minding to know his real source of money πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ.

Is it his heart desire for his child to die ?

Then why are you talking like all the sincero happened in your presence ? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Pls be warned about people's wahala that doesn't concerns you
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 9:40am On Feb 06
DCONE1:

Search for Brekete family on YouTube this morning and and follow up his fight for his son presently on Human rights radio Abuja. You have no idea what is happening. He is till fighting for Justice today .

Then he should promote that "fight" on SM not him using the limelight to announce he being single.
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by aktolly54(m): 10:48am On Feb 06
Exousiang01:

It will be his decision to or not to release it.
It is not a public document and legally you have no right demanding that it should be published.

Some years ago I had a girlfriend who was always complaining of pains after sex, after going to a few hospitals and no change was noticed I asked her to go see a doctor friend of mine (a consultant) she did, I was hanging out with him on the same evening and I asked him what his observation was, he refused telling me anything, its called patient-doctor confidentiality, it is only my girl who had the right to discus the out come of the test and diagnosis with me. Even the doctor who is a friend couldnt disclose nothing to me.
I know but it's like you don't know papa mohbad sha, I have heard you chief . Let's see how berekete court handle it
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Evercurious(f): 2:12pm On Feb 06
Emman08:

Someone lost a child but he's never been spotted mourning. Just jumping from pillar to post. No wonder he has boneheads like you to cheer him on. Go play outside kiddo and play with your fellow brain dead mates. This conversation is being your thinking level.

πŸ˜‚ NAA you sabi but of course it's very obvious you don't even know what you re saying cos if really you re updated you LL not even say this
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by dangotesmummy: 6:20am On Feb 08
daygee12:

U must have same father to have that confidence to dey curse another man's father. Don't be stupid
Ori re tiburu lorun re.egboro ode tonso nigboro enu.o goh.shey bi Baba mohbad shey'n huwa loyeki baba huwa.you said that you're looking for justice for your son yet he still has time to flirt with little girls he's old enough to birth.o'nshiere.alayi leko omo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrest Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Who Accused Ominiaho Of Blackmail / Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Gabriel Afolayan's Traditional Marriage In Ibadan / Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.