Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) (46508 Views)

Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA / Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba / Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Mikespecialone(m): 11:39am On Feb 05
azpekuliar:

Why was the goat ranting? Perhaps he is older than Mohbad’s father grin

I tire ooo
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Decarbonisation: 11:39am On Feb 05
Joseph Aloba playboy! Lol
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Yorubafonja: 11:40am On Feb 05
Tealcrestmedia:
Is this guy okay? He's not even behaving like someone that has lost a child, talk less of a star child. Smh
He should die abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Coolsat(m): 11:47am On Feb 05
aktolly54:
mohbad son? Who confirm Liam is mohbad son? When we all know that wumi is wayward girl. Let's DNA confirm Liam is true mohbad son then we know the truth .

I don't think mohbad did he WILL but it's ok .I will advise his father to verify that will. If there is no vedio evidence of that will then I don't trust it. The time mohbad do the WILL will also determine if it's genuine or not
Mohbad never doubted being the father of his son while alive, he never saw any reasons to, so while the sudden request by someone who isn't even a family member? Do you think the issue of DNA just came up like that? No, there's a secret reason behind it, it's beyond social media. The dad was carried along with the DNA issue and he has to play by the game. Don't follow social media as it comes, some things are well planned out and dished to the public. The music industry is very dark and don't be quick to buy what they sell to you on social media.

1 Like

Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by emperor4love(m): 11:49am On Feb 05
aktolly54:
werey wey you be, you must be one idiit wumi is using to push agenda and why wumi dont want ti dna but the man at right place where he will get justice he need
if u are not clown then u must be an orphan whose father died while mating ur clown mum,go search ur papa root before calling me werey
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by aktolly54(m): 11:53am On Feb 05
Coolsat:
Mohbad never doubted being the father of his son while alive, he never saw any reasons to, so while the sudden request by someone who isn't even a family member? Do you think the issue of DNA just came up like that? No, there's a secret reason behind it, it's beyond social media. The dad was carried along with the DNA issue and he has to play by the game. Don't follow social media as it comes, some things are well planned out and dished to the public. The music industry is very dark and don't be quick to buy what they sell to you on social media.
na papa mohbad ask for DNA and he gor right to do that. Besides did mohbad tell you he's the father of Liam? Just because he didn't say it to Internet that he's not the father don't mean he's actually the father. Papa mohbad just want to be sure Liam is the grandson so let's wumi do it.

1 Like

Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by aktolly54(m): 11:54am On Feb 05
emperor4love:
if u are not clown then u must be an orphan whose father died while mating ur clown mum,go search ur papa root before calling me werey
Na mad man dey reason like that
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Coolsat(m): 11:56am On Feb 05
aktolly54:
na papa mohbad ask for DNA and he gor right to do that. Besides did mohbad tell you he's the father of Liam? Just because he didn't say it to Internet that he's not the father don't mean he's actually the father. Papa mohbad just want to be sure Liam is the grandson so let's wumi do it.

Do you know who started the DNA issue? It was not Mohbad's father please. Mohbad's father should reach out to the lady's lawyer and fund it but he has refused but he keeps using social media for clout. You really think that man is interested in DNA I laugh

2 Likes

Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 12:01pm On Feb 05
Don't blame the old man, trying to use Moubad destiny. Keep it up papa.
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by emperor4love(m): 12:01pm On Feb 05
aktolly54:
Na mad man dey reason like that
better
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Father4all: 12:06pm On Feb 05
Foolish man
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by aktolly54(m): 12:07pm On Feb 05
Coolsat:
Do you know who started the DNA issue? It was not Mohbad's father please. Mohbad's father should reach out to the lady's lawyer and fund it but he has refused but he keeps using social media for clout. You really think that man is interested in DNA I laugh
Do you know how many nigeria ready to sponsor the DNA? That's why mohbad father need a good friend because he can't see everything and can't think everything for himself. He need someone to think for him and help him with a little piece of good advice.

Whether mohbad father started DNA or not, it's good mohbad father confirmed things for himself since allegedly WILL mohbad left behind contain Liam name as beneficiary.

Please let's do DNA. If mohbad father just say he need Nigeria help on DNA money, plenty people go want pay for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Coolsat(m): 12:14pm On Feb 05
aktolly54:
Do you know how many nigeria ready to sponsor the DNA? That's why mohbad father need a good friend because he can't see everything and can't think everything for himself. He need someone to think for him and help him with a little piece of good advice.

Whether mohbad father started DNA or not, it's good mohbad father confirmed things for himself since allegedly WILL mohbad left behind contain Liam name as beneficiary.

Please let's do DNA. If mohbad father just say he need Nigeria help on DNA money, plenty people go want pay for it.
Then let him seek the help and reach out to people since the lady involved said she's ready and her lawyers be contacted. He can't keep crying on social media and not making any bold move, it's gives manipulative vibes. He should make a move since the lady is ready for it
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by aktolly54(m): 12:17pm On Feb 05
Coolsat:
Then let him seek the help and reach out to people since the lady involved said she's ready and her lawyers be contacted. He can't keep crying on social media and not making any bold move, it's gives manipulative vibes. He should make a move since the lady is ready for it
It will get to that stage. The case is at the place where it can't be manipulated. Let's find out what happened first , why wait till he died before calling his parents? Something is fishy then the investigation can be concluded with DNA
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Bluearrow: 12:27pm On Feb 05
Tealcrestmedia:
Is this guy okay? He's not even behaving like someone that has lost a child, talk less of a star child. Smh
For how long do u want the poor man to mourn? He should continue to weep till death? You don't wish for the man to be happy? You people are something else...You just want someone like u to remain in pain, mourning a son he can never bring back to life

2 Likes

Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by magzey: 12:31pm On Feb 05
Tealcrestmedia:
You want him to kill himself? This life Continues Enjoy yourself to the fullest don't allow worry to cause you Health challenges grin

2 Likes

Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Salowise: 1:16pm On Feb 05
Tealcrestmedia:
Make e hit head for wall?

2 Likes

Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by leksymaxy(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05
Some people are weird Sha, how are you all sure that he is not even using all of these to cope for losing his son, or because the son died he should think and have high blood pressure? He needs to move on and I've his life, there is nothing he can do to bring imole back, so pls leave the gentle man and let him enjoy himself jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 1:36pm On Feb 05
Tealcrestmedia:

Zukwanike, do you want him to come beg you for food because he lost his child?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by dangotesmummy: 1:46pm On Feb 05
Mikespecialone:

It’s their problem not yours nah
Alapa mashise.awon family members oloriburuku.i never see where Papa dey drag property with his late son's wife and her baby while pretending to get justice and at the same time still dey make passes at a girl he's old enough to birth

Baba agbaya buruku.birds of a feather.nkan ogbekan.why won't you take sides with him when you are the same.onishekushe okunrin
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by dangotesmummy: 1:50pm On Feb 05
balingaonline:

You want to see him in sadness but God is greater than you. why will you be in pain because someone is trying to make himself happy. I don't support any party but when you sad because someone happy on his own is devilish.
Ori re tiburu lorun re.

Who told you that I want him sad? He claims hes seeking justice for his son yet he's still flirting with a girl he's old enough to birth.eyin okunrin imi eshey yawerey bayi.even if you're in a mortuary your preek go still dey raise for Dedi body.shoro tie lo'nso.egboro buruku Lenu eye
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by SaLongs1(m): 1:59pm On Feb 05
dangotesmummy:
Baba oshi,baba tanfin Sepe fun Baba,baba agbaya oloriburuku.omo re ku,Oko eyin le sobinrin

Oh yeah...we all know that you would have preferred to see him in rags and ashes but his enemies will be shamed forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by ruggedboych: 2:07pm On Feb 05
vickydevoka:

Him pikin. How many pikin u get

I know you don born up to 10 Agbros from different woman already, I am too matured to litter children everywhere I can’t train, so I have just two and I am training them very well, they could be your age mate. Learn son😎
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Mikespecialone(m): 2:18pm On Feb 05
dangotesmummy:
Alapa mashise.awon family members oloriburuku.i never see where Papa dey drag property with his late son's wife and her baby while pretending to get justice and at the same time still dey make passes at a girl he's old enough to birth

Baba agbaya buruku.birds of a feather.nkan ogbekan.why won't you take sides with him when you are the same.onishekushe okunrin

See this one ,is he the genesis of your misfortune or u think he is reading your quote, senseless human being, stay der and be crying while the man is balling , instead of you to go and vent your anger on tinubu who brought hardship upon you
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 2:37pm On Feb 05
Tealcrestmedia:
You must be a Joke..
If your own son die..
You can go on a hunger strike for 200 days and mourn him for the next 20 years..
Just don't tell others how to mourn their own dead..
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by soccerlite: 2:39pm On Feb 05
Funny man

Iranu abacha
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Salowise: 2:41pm On Feb 05
Slayar:
People should leave this man alone,because he gave birth to mohbad he should not live his life again. Why are people faulting him, what do they want him to do?
By right he should mourn and die so that we'll know that he's innocent, he should be on the internet everyday crying if he fails to do so, we the family members of mohbad that live on the internet will disown him.

Mtcheeew, some Nigerians just want to see this man depressed but God pass them.
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by Ewedegubbler: 3:37pm On Feb 05
Jonathan:
Nigeria is a failed country and you are on your own if you allow them to kill you...

Almost 6 months now,

WE NEVER SOLVE THE MURDER CASE

AUTOPSY RESULTS NEVER COME OUT

MOHBAD BODY STILL UNBURIED

WE DON'T IF LIAM IS TRULY HIS SON

OLOSHO WUNMÌ NO GREE DO DNA

THE PEOPLE THAT ARE NOW EATING FROM HIS SWEAT ARE THE EVIL AND FOOLISH PEOPLE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO HIS DEATH

-NAÌRA ḾALY
- OLOSHO WIFE WUNMÌ
AND HIS USELESS MAMA.

Why would she do DNA?
Did mohbad debate the paternity of his son?
You mofos don’t understand the law and how it works

Make u continuu in your iberiberism

1 Like

Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by dangotesmummy: 4:45pm On Feb 05
Ohraykon:
gbenu soun jare werin mohbad papa do una?
oniranu dede

He dey mourn him pikin,he still has time to flirt with young girls and make passes at girls he's old enough to father

Isekuse Loma pa e Las Las
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by dangotesmummy: 4:54pm On Feb 05
Mikespecialone:

See this one ,is he the genesis of your misfortune or u think he is reading your quote, senseless human being, stay der and be crying while the man is balling , instead of you to go and vent your anger on tinubu who brought hardship upon you

onishekushe,onidoti,alabasha okunrin.baba jati jati oniranu gbo gbo.e remain small make he destroy the boy marriage.the boy die,he and his cursed family members no want make wunmi drink water drop cup

If eye Comot he fit dey bring him dirty preek to lure wunmi.e sure me say he too wan put him pen1s where MOHbad put him pen1s
Re: Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) by dangotesmummy: 5:00pm On Feb 05
Mikespecialone:

Ori re tiburu lorun re.wakeku Ni pelu question omugo tobere yen

I don't care if he reads it or not.i know Una dey for the same WhatsApp group that's why you dey support rubbish because toju bapa firi I know say wunmis Yash dey for that man eyes.he sef wan fvck the girl Na why he dey frustrate the girl.he wan take him son's properties still wan fvck wunmi join.ani oloriburuku okunrin Ni Iwo ati Baba MOHbad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrest Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Who Accused Ominiaho Of Blackmail / Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Gabriel Afolayan's Traditional Marriage In Ibadan / Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.