Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance (2058 Views)

June 12: 'Team Lagos' Threatens To Resist Any Protest In Lagos / Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos / "We Won't Allow Any Protest In Lagos", Police Warn Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by MsAllison(f): 9:13am On Feb 05
Putinofrussia:
Igbos are cowards.
They cannot protest because they lack the mind and ability to organise protests.
Yorubas have always been the people that are bold and able to confront the govt.
Protest is not Nzogbu nzogbu cheesy
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by Judgementa1: 9:18am On Feb 05
DMerciful:
Obi got the highest number of votes before IREV was shutdown and results were swapped.

If he did not get the spread, there ought to be rerun
Stop all these lies Obi never got the highest votes.

If he did why not tell his party agent to submit the C.T.C of manual results they were given after close of vote at each centres across the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by DMerciful(m): 9:30am On Feb 05
If party agents were effective, there wouldn't have been need for the introduction of card readers which eventually led to BVAS and IREV.

Party agents would have been sufficient as the necessary check for our electoral process since 1999. You talk as if agents cannot be compromised with people who have money to spend. Were you not here during APC primaries that Tinubu bought presidential aspirants where others were buying delegates?
Judgementa1:

Stop all these lies Obi never got the highest votes.

If he did why not tell his party agent to submit the C.T.C of manual results they were given after close of vote at each centres across the country.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by skyman200(m): 10:27am On Feb 05
Ur right, never will igbo people protest in any form of bad governance in Nigeria, never.
Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by aguluobi: 11:20am On Feb 05
I am telling especially those in Anambra that are now selling their first son to feed.

Imagine labouring in vain to elect a Pandora Criminal Peter Obi who you cursed his 8 years disastrous rule of anamabra n reject every protege of his to no wanting Nigeria to accept such criminal as president out of bigotry n it our turn foolishness.

mrvitalis:
Voting in the last election cost me over 400k

Traveling back to ph, hotel, food, drinks, transportation and all

Yet some hopeless fools voted based on religion and tribalism

Anyone who attempts to protest should be shot point blank
Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by OmoFiditi: 11:50am On Feb 05
immortalcrown:
Patriotism spirit won't let Igbo follow your advice.

You know Igbo people are naturally more patriotic than other tribes in the so-called Nigeria.

The Igbos are not f00ls. Those who brought the Tinubulation mess, should clean the mess.

There will be NO protest in the East. They already told you where they stand during the polls, but the country is majorly populated by nincompoops who pushed themselves (and others) into the sea of hunger and strife by voting buffoons. Let them sort out their mess.

4 Likes

Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by Kurugu92(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05
DMerciful:
It wasnt about party. People voted APC, PDP and LP in the senatorial and HOR elections but for president, they wanted Obi and not necessarily LP.

Many Obidients were not supporting LP but Obi. If Obi haf gone to NNPP, they'd have voted for Obi still
who's Obi because here obi is kolanut

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by TYCO77: 2:57pm On Feb 05
[color=#000099][/color]
Brenbentondiaz:

Truly they're the most patriotic. This can be seen in the way they rejoice in bad news about Nigeria, and wail uncontrollably whenever they read anything positive about the country. Don't also forget that the best form of patriotism is the one that involves soiling a countries name by criminal activities/drug trafficking.

You are right!
Suleman Tunde, Idris Adewunmi Adepoju, Biola Lawal, Ibrahim Chiroma, Izuchukwu Uzuh, Felix Osilama, Nnamdi Orson Benson, Ayorinde Kayode, Remon Olorunwa Abbas, Chukwudi Christognus Igbokwe, Jerry Elo Okogho, Adekunle Adefila etc, are all Igbos.
Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by MadamExcellency: 2:59pm On Feb 05
Before nko.

Never again.

Tribalism against the Igbos is a uniting force in Nigeria just like Niger Delta oil. If these two ends, Nigeria will automatically be devolved.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by nervorum: 3:16pm On Feb 05
Kenny206:
My only happiness is that his supporters have seen how foolish they acted. Abi the money we dem collect dat time done finish. If dem like, make dem no wise up for 2027. This one dem dey cry na small sef. Them go soon dey cry out blood when dollar go reach 4k before im tenure end. Make dem dey chop agbado for now.

Person wey no wise up with Buhari go fit wise up for life again?

Don’t credit anyone who didn’t get wiser from Buhari’s lesson with any competence to make quality life decision

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by 9japride(m): 3:34pm On Feb 05
MajorOvakporaye:
Any protest that will be organised against bad governance in Nigeria should not be entertained in the South-East and South-South. Let those who vote the frog eye drug criminal protest alone. You can't raise a monster alone and then expect others to help you tame it. The Igbos should focus on their business ventures and leave hunger protests for the rice and plantain bandits to figure out.
[color=#006600][/color]

If any organisation try to lure any Igbo person to join any senseless protest with cash, that Igbo person should use the money to buy food stuffs and refreshments things so as to relax and watch the news tongue
When it's time for election, it's then they will remember that an Igbo man can never be the president.
During Buhari time the north were all quiet.
We all should keep deceiving ourselves in this country. No patriotism, everything is about tribalism and religion.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by OmoFiditi: 3:35pm On Feb 05
Kenny206:
My only happiness is that his supporters have seen how foolish they acted. Abi the money we dem collect dat time done finish. If dem like, make dem no wise up for 2027. This one dem dey cry na small sef. Them go soon dey cry out blood when dollar go reach 4k before im tenure end. Make dem dey chop agbado for now.

His supporter have not come to terms with their fo0lery. People are still voting APC in the re-run elections and crying about hunger.

They must remain buffoons forever. Amin.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by Greenback: 3:47pm On Feb 05
haffaze777:

No one is protesting bro because they don't have what it takes to lead protest,it's only Yoruba that's bold enough to protest and wise enough to organize organic protest.

1 Share

Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by Greenback: 3:49pm On Feb 05
haffaze777:

No one is protesting bro because they don't have what it takes to lead protest,it's only Yoruba that's bold enough to protest and wise enough to organize organic protest.
The military should use any bagga that dare protest against tinubu govt as target practice 😁

Allah akbrrr
Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by haffaze777(m): 4:28pm On Feb 05
[quote author=Greenback post=128301251][/quote]

Go and eat then
Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by Godfullsam(m): 4:41pm On Feb 05
immortalcrown:

You know Igbo people are naturally more patriotic than other tribes in the so-called Nigeria.

Igbos and patriotism first time seeing these 2 words in a sentence
Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by Greenback: 4:43pm On Feb 05
haffaze777:

Go and eat then
ejo Kini "Ebin pawa" ni oyibo?

grin
Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by immortalcrown(m): 4:48pm On Feb 05
Godfullsam post=128301959[b:
Igbos and patriotism[/b] first time seeing these 2 words in a sentence
You were blind before. Now, you can see.
Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:07pm On Feb 05
immortalcrown:

And they are advising you not to protest and you are forming patriotic spirit
Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by 2Radii: 7:14am On Feb 06
EmekaA125:
Let those who enabled Tinubu's emilokan experience the starvation, hardship and pains alone.

Did u vote for tinubu as well cus u re also starving grin grin

Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by Okoroawusa: 7:25am On Feb 06
mrvitalis:
Voting in the last election cost me over 400k

Traveling back to ph, hotel, food, drinks, transportation and all

Yet some hopeless fools voted based on religion and tribalism

Anyone who attempts to protest should be shot point blank
I believe you voted Peter Obi, right? Now tell me who voted based on religion and tribalism when majority of Obi's vote came from Igbos and Christians?
Bro, I saw your comment against Peter Obi in 2017 and you wanted us to vote for him in 2023. What changed? I am Igbo and I voted Tinubu. I wonder you and I who is a religious bigot and tribalistic.
Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by Okoroawusa: 7:28am On Feb 06
aguluobi:
I am telling especially those in Anambra that are now selling their first son to feed.

Imagine labouring in vain to elect a Pandora Criminal Peter Obi who you cursed his 8 years disastrous rule of anamabra n reject every protege of his to no wanting Nigeria to accept such criminal as president out of bigotry n it our turn foolishness.

Leave that mrvitalis of a guy. His hypocrisy is legendary
Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by mrvitalis(m): 8:36am On Feb 06
Okoroawusa:

I believe you voted Peter Obi, right? Now tell me who voted based on religion and tribalism when majority of Obi's vote came from Igbos and Christians?
Bro, I saw your comment against Peter Obi in 2017 and you wanted us to vote for him in 2023. What changed? I am Igbo and I voted Tinubu. I wonder you and I who is a religious bigot and tribalistic.
Igbos voted same way they have been voting since 1999 in one direction for the better candidate
Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by Okoroawusa: 10:14am On Feb 06
mrvitalis:

Igbos voted same way they have been voting since 1999 in one direction for the better candidate
When did he become the better candidate for you? In 2017? Answer the question.
As for the Igbos and our line of voting...si kpo ife nine no na panti aji
Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by mrvitalis(m): 10:46am On Feb 06
Okoroawusa:

When did he become the better candidate for you? In 2017? Answer the question.
As for the Igbos and our line of voting...si kpo ife nine no na panti aji
In 2023 no candidate was better than obi
.. Case closed
Re: The Igbos Should Never Partake In Any Protest Against Bad Governance by Okoroawusa: 1:54pm On Feb 06
mrvitalis:

In 2023 no candidate was better than obi
.. Case closed
mrvitalis why must I close the case because you say so?
Tell me how Peter Obi was a better candidate in the last election. Is that too hard to do?
I want to know what changed from the Peter Obi that you hated in 2017 to the Peter Obi that you wanted me to vote for in 2023.
Talk to me my brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rimi's Last Interview Before The Murder of his Wife / 20 Naira The Highest Denomination Of Money In Nigeria / Turkey Invades Iraq To Flush Out Kurdish Rebels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.