Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards (51127 Views)

Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel / Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest / Jay-z Reveals Why He Returned To Grammys After Previously Boycotting Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by Skyfornia(m): 6:37am On Feb 05
What type of name is that?? Well, the publicity is a double win for him

5 Likes

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by pauljumbo: 6:39am On Feb 05
KingLennon:
That's a sane country. If it was Nigeria, the police would have pose for a photo with the rapper and later asked for settlement sad

They arrest a black man for nothing and you are supporting them

They will never arrest a white rapper like Eminem
Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by Felaincarnated: 6:44am On Feb 05
Nigeria police lead others follow.
Neddstark:
The police has always been very good in messing you up at your point of glory. By police, i mean all police, US police, Nigerian police, all join.
Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by isacolukay(m): 6:47am On Feb 05
EXLOVER:
3 Grammy, I don’t even know him. Maybe Hall of Fame

You won't if you started listening to music recently. He made some good songs with Bone Crusher back in the days.
Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by adabaraabdul: 6:51am On Feb 05
KingLennon:
That's a sane country. If it was Nigeria, the police would have pose for a photo with the rapper and later asked for settlement sad
this is just a rubbish statement!
Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by isacolukay(m): 6:51am On Feb 05
ddippset:
Don't be surprised Killer Mike would be happy with that.

Rappers love keep it real...

Rappers love jail time and sometimes bullet wounds...

But this guy don tay sha...Nor be the same Killer Mike wey dey Rocafella records way back?
Na now he wan begin win awards?

My brother, it's better for the rap scene. Not all these crappers rapping like they got pap in their mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by oz4real83(m): 6:58am On Feb 05
gaby:
A dent on the awards.
says who? A large percentage of winners are either exconvicts, convicts, still on trial, still under investigations and many more.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by Angelfrost(m): 7:00am On Feb 05
Since it was a misdemeanor, were the handcuffs really necessary?!!

It's not like he was resisting arrest or being violent.

If it were a redneck, they would have strolled out with him like they're his bodyguards.

Well... This is probably or likely a PR stunt to increase his brand. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by babajero(m): 7:01am On Feb 05
gaby:
A dent on the awards.
no be only, it is for PR.
Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by thesicilian: 7:04am On Feb 05
KingLennon:

Abeg keep quiet with your inferiority mentality!

If this happened in Nigeria you'd have said something else like "the police politely inviting him to come over to the station instead of embarrassing him at the awards."

No matter how bad the US police behaves (and they're one of the worst police force in the world) you will always find a way to glorify them.

4 Likes

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by Judolisco(m): 7:05am On Feb 05
KingLennon:
Hw u go dey call USA sane country? Na why white people dey always look down on una bdat

4 Likes

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by Kaido: 7:06am On Feb 05
isacolukay:

You won't if you started listening to music recently. He made some good songs with Bone Crusher back in the days.
I told this mfs...I ain't neva scared.
I ain't neva scared.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by Edusouls(m): 7:07am On Feb 05
Astra101:
So american police dey also invade events to arrest person
America police Dey joke, una never know whites very they are not pleasure minded like us, because they created the pleasure we cherish
Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by RickyJesus: 7:07am On Feb 05
gaby:
A dent on the awards.
Is the award base on character?
Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by Haaland21: 7:09am On Feb 05
If it were in Nigeria.....the headless mob wont allow us to rest.

Get ready to be arrested anywhere if you commit crime.
Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by tunwumi: 7:09am On Feb 05
KingLennon:

In sane country, criminal youths don't jump to social media demanding release of criminal, not in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by ghiloman28(m): 7:11am On Feb 05
You sound like mumu. Except if it riot raiding Nigeria police will never come to arrest you and be beating you or attacking you violently not even in an occasion like that except if the suspect resist arrest which will lead for force manhandling which can as well happens even in US. Make una dey use una sense small small chiaa
Benwallt:

If this is to be Nigerian bolice the guy will leave the venue bloodied
Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by justking(m): 7:12am On Feb 05
Strategic
Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by LOVEGINO(m): 7:19am On Feb 05
EXLOVER:
3 Grammy, I don’t even know him. Maybe Hall of Fame
they just make him more popular. I am knowing him for the first time.
Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by mytime24(f): 7:22am On Feb 05
KingLennon:

You sef don follow arrest English sad
oga English teacher
Na typographical error😞

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by HRMK: 7:23am On Feb 05
IF HE WAS ARRESTED AT THE VENUE AND HANDCUFFED,IT MUST BE FOR A SERIOUS PROVEN CASE! UNLIKE WHAT GOES ON HERE WHERE YOU ARE ARRESTED BEFORE INVESTIGATIONS!
3AWARDS?9JA NONE!
TOO MUCH NOISE FROM NIGERIAN ARTISES!EMPTY DRUMS WITH LOUDEST NOISE ALL OVER THE PLACE!YEYE DEY SMELL.............
Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by ddippset(m): 7:23am On Feb 05
isacolukay:

My brother, it's better for the rap scene. Not all these crappers rapping like they got pap in their mouth.
grin

I can bet anything, Rapper Killer Mike would be happy about that negative publicity he got last night at the Grammys..

5 Likes

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by ivolt: 7:31am On Feb 05
Tokskob2008:

Police can effect arrest at any event as long as they have a warrant of arrest and enough evidence to tie the person to the crime..

Nigerian popo will never source for those two things but will still make the arrest anyway grin
Only the bold is necessary.
Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by hafeeanubasy: 7:34am On Feb 05
KingLennon:
No...if it was Nigeria,there mumu followers will go wild online lambasting Nigerian police and calling for justice got killer Mike.

Anything done by a Nigerian institution can never be right to us! From police to doctors to lawyers to governors etc,even when they are doing the right things it will appear otherwise to us.But if the same thing is done in US and UK we will praise them.
Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by GloriousGbola: 7:34am On Feb 05
and now the mans album sales are going to SOAR
definetely some kind of stunt

4 Likes

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by Obwork: 7:36am On Feb 05
...in business, there's nothing like bad publicity.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:42am On Feb 05
gaby:
A dent on the awards.

Which stupid dent? This news is the reason I just downloaded that album.

There is no bad publicity. I found Andre3000 on the album and lit

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by sylve11: 7:43am On Feb 05
Benwallt:

Them go slap him eyes cover. grin grin cool
Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by Ironbull: 7:45am On Feb 05
Killer Mike What a name.

A man at above 40 years still bearing such notorious scaring nickname? Mr man grow up you are already a father if not grandfather and you are no longer a toddler anymore everything have a stage in life, your nickname alone already indicted you.

Grow up!!!

Police won't come for you in such place if nothing wrong. Grow up bro!!!
Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by NinjaMetahuman: 7:48am On Feb 05
Benwallt:

inferiority complex dey worry you.

American police are more bloody thirsty and same level of incompetence as Nigeria police despite their budget.
Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by FFIA: 7:51am On Feb 05
gaby:
A dent on the awards.
An appraisal rather . grin

Thats gangsta, cool

New holaowedims to jump on a new gangsta rap. cool
Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by cezarman(m): 7:56am On Feb 05
brain54:
"killer Mike"...

Why am I surprised?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) / Burna Boy And Rema On Obama Favourite Songs Of 2019 List / Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.