Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) (51401 Views)

AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles / Bafana Bafana Players Released From Camp As Xenophobia Rattles Team / Alex Iwobi Dances Gbe Body After Super Eagles Win Against Bafana Bafana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by iamtardey: 9:05pm On Feb 05
Cmanforall:

It's 3.
Though 3-1
osihmen go dey scoresheet for sure… he collect ball from one guy like that maybe na keeper sef cheesy
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by iamtardey: 9:07pm On Feb 05
Okwyjesus:

90 mins is good to send them home

They shouldn't think of penalty shut out bcs it won't come
penalty keh … me and South Africa?! God forbid, dem go chop am like donkunu grin 90+mins regular… no time for rubbish

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Rumundele(m): 9:15pm On Feb 05
Gadafii:
I beg osimhen and lookman to do wonders and ensure we beat South Africa

Because they already beat us to a Grammy, even tho we had people like asake, Davido, burna boy and ayra star nominated for the same Grammy, na one small 22 yo beat them to it

So that we go get mouth drag them on twitter, football an music is the only bragging right we have right now

Any small thing they already posted a picture of video of tinubu, and there is no way one can defend tinubu anywhere 😭😭😭😂🥴🥴
But why playing FELA song for her award? Is that not injustice
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Tzar(m): 9:16pm On Feb 05
Nigerian teams always perform badly when hopes are high on them. I pray they win this one.
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Temi2468: 9:17pm On Feb 05
omniwater:
Bafana bafana go turn Banana banana on Wednesday after they lose 2 - 0 to The Super mighty eagles.

Let's not be too quick to boast o.
Anything can happen o

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Menclothing: 9:30pm On Feb 05
Nigeria original jersey is almost soldout in Nigeria too 14k only pay on delivery

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Adakintroy: 9:52pm On Feb 05
We beat them easy. This is not cosafa castle cup.

It the big league.
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Reussite: 10:01pm On Feb 05
I'm reading comments & I'm like this is football guys, anything can happen. Yes Nigeria edges the South African team as favourites but we know the number of upsets this AFCON have produced so far.
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by terrezo2002(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05
Femmyfamous4u:

I need like 4. Give me your plug.
Do you llive in Lagos. If not dm me
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by kessler53(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05
KingLennon:
With all these gra-gra, SA will still collect 2-0 on wednesday cheesy...
I like your confidence
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by centpado(m): 11:29pm On Feb 05
Pls can you pm a contact
terrezo2002:

Go to Lagos Island. You will see.
I just ordered some for 8k to 13k
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by godwon01(m): 1:11am On Feb 06
There is no other game that would be difficult than the one we played against Angola. It was the most difficult game of the tournament. I am not saying they should underestimate the potential of the Bafana Bafana. Their golden era has gone. We can not compare these generations of players with the set of Mark Fish, Dr Khumalo, Fortune, Ben Marcathy, Makalele, Novete, Lucas Rhadebe,
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by BeeNG3: 3:39am On Feb 06
Iya le ma ban be! Na cry
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:23am On Feb 06
South Africa na always wife to Super Eagles for football

Osimhen score hat trick abeg that day
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 6:34am On Feb 06
KingLennon:
With all these gra-gra, SA will still collect 2-0 on wednesday cheesy...
Ey you people have big mouths. If we lose ,we lose! That's what sport is ffs. The thread is about replica shirts being sold out, so chill

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 6:36am On Feb 06
godwon01:
There is no other game that would be difficult than the one we played against Angola. It was the most difficult game of the tournament. I am not saying they should underestimate the potential of the Bafana Bafana. Their golden era has gone. We can not compare these generations of players with the set of Mark Fish, Dr Khumalo, Fortune, Ben Marcathy, Makalele, Novete, Lucas Rhadebe,
incase you haven't noticed, your golden era ended with the likes of Kanu and Okocha as well.
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 6:39am On Feb 06
usagee36:
Nig 5. Sa 0.
You are dreaming. You couldn't even beat Zimbabwe and Sierra Leone not long ago.
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 6:40am On Feb 06
ifinger:
This is one match we really need to win to shot these xen0ph0bic south African up
We also need to beat you arrogant tribalists
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 6:42am On Feb 06
Adakintroy:
We beat them easy. This is not cosafa castle cup.

It the big league.
You haven't beat anyone "easily" in this tournament
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 6:44am On Feb 06
Didi2d:

Na our brothers and sisters for South Africa go suffer.
After we beat them, dem go enter Street and start destroying any business belonging to Nigerians.
I hope them behave well this time, After we beat them
Is this what they told you we do?
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 6:47am On Feb 06
Gadafii:
I beg osimhen and lookman to do wonders and ensure we beat South Africa

Because they already beat us to a Grammy, even tho we had people like asake, Davido, burna boy and ayra star nominated for the same Grammy, na one small 22 yo beat them to it

So that we go get mouth drag them on twitter, football an music is the only bragging right we have right now

Any small thing they already posted a picture of video of tinubu, and there is no way one can defend tinubu anywhere 😭😭😭😂🥴🥴
You do know South Africa has the most Grammy awards in Africa right? We were not competing with you, it's what we've been doing for decades

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by ifinger: 6:55am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
We also need to beat you arrogant tribalists

Not today xen0ph0bic Mugu
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by ifinger: 6:57am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
You do know South Africa has the most Grammy awards in Africa right? We were not competing with you, it's what we've been doing for decades

Over 98% of those grammies belong to Ur c0l0nial masters ! Black south African own n0thin so sdfu
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by ifinger: 6:57am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:

Over 98% of those grammies belong to Ur c0l0nial masters ! Black s0uth African own n0thin so sdfu
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by sonofsteven: 7:00am On Feb 06
BabbanBura:

How can one order for Super Eagles' original Jerseys? I need atleast half dozens each of all this AFCON's Jerseys
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:07am On Feb 06
ukaface:
Nigeria footballers should just come home
SA go beat us.

Dem no fit. We have Osimhen the best player in Africa. Besides, head to head records....we dey always beat SA.
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by terrezo2002(m): 7:19am On Feb 06
centpado:
Pls can you pm a contact
I am sorry, i didn't get the contact of the person. I was just walking around the market until i located the shop. Many shops have ran out of stocks.
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Enemyofpeace: 7:26am On Feb 06
It's the end of the road for Nigeria. I want mannabbqgrils to be disappointed and cry on that day

I almost joined my ancestors this morning, as I was zipping my trouser the zip got hold of my staff of office.
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by ukaface(f): 7:26am On Feb 06
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Dem no fit. We have Osimhen the best player in Africa. Besides, head to head records....we dey always beat SA.
Omo
Things fit turn around this year.Osimhen or no Osimhen.
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Enemyofpeace: 7:26am On Feb 06
ukaface:
Nigeria footballers should just come home
SA go beat us.
Enemy of progress. Come make I buy food for you
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Enemyofpeace: 7:28am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
na who be dis one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Placed In Group D with Argentina (world Cup 2018) - How Far Can We Go? / Ahmed Musa Unveiled At Leicester City / Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.